Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

magicray wrote: »
    So do we reckon Adam is dead ? I hope not I like his character

Can someone tell me what happened Adam? I couldn't see zip.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Well we don't know exactly. We just saw someone letting themselves into the Bistro and sneaking up behind him with something in their hand, next scene he is out cold on the floor.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Well we don't know exactly. We just saw someone letting themselves into the Bistro and sneaking up behind him with something in their hand, next scene he is out cold on the floor.

Thanks I didn't even see that!
    It could have been someone looking for Ray and thought Adam was him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I thought it was a knife at first, but couldn't actually work out what the attacker had!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I expected Roy Castle to present the roof dwellers with a Guinness Book of Record for the most people on a roof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Don't think we were meant to see much that's why it was dark on screen, one minute Adam is pouring himself a glass of wine the next it looked to me like he was asleep on the counter. Next he was on the floor with blood pouring from his head all the while someone moving about in the backround, not sure for a while was there someone else there as the flashing lights didn't help

For an anniversary special it was very disappointing.
    The lack of light just made it frustrating and through no fault of the crew and cast, the social distancing was painful too.

Thanks I didn't even see that!
    It could have been someone looking for Ray and thought Adam was him.

well that would rule Gary out as Adam told him Ray wasn't there and he would be in the Bistro on his own, he also told Sarah the same but I would say that is to throw us off the scent of who it really was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭prunudo

Peter, Sarah and Gary all had similar jacket on to what we saw of attackers arm/sleave. Too obvious for the 3 of them, so I'll go with Simon.

Sorry thought Peter son was called Seb.

prunudo wrote: »
    Peter, Sarah and Gary all had similar jacket on to what we saw of attackers arm/sleave. Too obvious for the 3 of them, so I'll go with Seb.

I'll go with Rita thinking it was Ray :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

prunudo wrote: »
    Peter, Sarah and Gary all had similar jacket on to what we saw of attackers arm/sleave. Too obvious for the 3 of them, so I'll go with Seb.

What motive would Seb have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭prunudo

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What motive would Seb have?

Apologises, meant Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

adam, alya and geoff were trying to do outdo each other for who could be the best at lying on the ground bleeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

What happened the fire Geoff started?

Icsics wrote: »

I would say with the speed Alya, Ryan, Sally and Tim passed that fire at the end of the stairs the wind put it out :D:D Ryan mentioned a bit of a fire that was downstairs maybe he put it out but with the way Geoff was throwing that lighter fuel around that house would have gone up in 3-5 minutes

Icsics wrote: »

It turned into a damp squib like the rest of the storyline.

Corrie did there best with the anniversary episodes I blame COVID. Is Adam dead? and Simon over acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Good nite of epsidodes imo, best in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Adam working for Ray as his solicitor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,797 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'd go with Garry because he'll have to go eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

The official suspects are Sarah (too calm), Gary (too obvious), Carla (too occupied with Peter) and Peter (too pished to do a stealth attack). My money's on Simon as a write-in.

Jikashi wrote: »
    The official suspects are Sarah (too calm), Gary (too obvious), Carla (too occupied with Peter) and Peter (too pished to do a stealth attack). My money's on Simon as a write-in.
    My money's on someone who thought it was Ray.
    Or maybe Daniel is up to his psycho ways again and clocked Adam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought Gary was very calm when he walked into the Bistro and seen Faye and Ray, he obviously heard what was going on but didn't seem in any rush to help, but her, I thought he would have decked Ray.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

My money's on someone who thought it was Ray.
    Or maybe Daniel is up to his psycho ways again and clocked Adam.

Yes they have conveniently forgotten how psycho Daniel was. Plus he got there first with Carla - maybe he's jealous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Adam is a horrible bastard, he’s so nasty. He’s good looking but a horrible personality. Type of guy every woman should avoid with a barge pole.

Isn’t Carla an alcoholic aswell?

fin12 wrote: »
    Adam is a horrible bastard, he’s so nasty. He’s good looking but a horrible personality. Type of guy every woman should avoid with a barge pole.

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps..

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps..

Ya good for a one night stand but if I wanted a relationship I wouldn’t be going near him, I also feel like he would be quite an asshole to u the next morning but I’ll leave before he tells me to lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Carla is his female equivalent. ****s over her fiancé and her mate Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eva broke his heart and he got with Sarah soon, both rebounding, married too fast

Advertisement