Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I have to put my sunglasses on everytime Debbie is onscreen..the amount of highlighter she has on her brow and cheekbones.
    I'm sick of brain damaged Shona...if that makes me an asshole, so be it.
    Sarah has a hard neck, with her..."ooh Gary, you promised!" after sneakily reported him. That scene the other night with her snivelling by Adam's bedside didn't ring true to me. I really don't think she gives any fcuks about the scottish handsome one...nosiree! What was she thinking of (??).ringing the Greater Manchester police force which atm has just the one silly faced copper on duty, to report Gareh. The one her loins yearn for?!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I have to put my sunglasses on everytime Debbie is onscreen..the amount of highlighter she has on her brow and cheekbones.
    I'm sick of brain damaged Shona...if that makes me an asshole, so be it.
    Sarah has a hard neck, with her..."ooh Gary, you promised!" after sneakily reported him. That scene the other night with her snivelling by Adam's bedside didn't ring true to me. I really don't think she gives any fcuks about the scottish handsome one...nosiree! What was she thinking of (??).ringing the Greater Manchester police force which atm has just the one silly faced copper on duty, to report Gareh. The one her loins yearn for?!

The whole Sarah and Adam romance had a hollow feel to it. They have no connection or spark.

Did hear Sarah correctly saying you promised not to tell on me after he ratted Gary out lol what!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

The whole Sarah and Adam romance had a hollow feel to it. They have no connection or spark.

I agree. It never sat well with me how quickly they got engaged and married. They had never even lived together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imagine if Gary could frame Sarah for Rick's murder

I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah did attack Adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Todd is so nasty!!! Poor Paul!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Kauto0709 wrote: »

He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. :P

Kauto0709 wrote: »

Paul is so sweet and I love his onesie lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Paul is so sweet and I love his onesie lol

Paul is impossibly stupid. Not a chance would anyone who is supposed to be as articulate as the Vicar would be in a relationship with someone like him

Paul is impossibly stupid. Not a chance would anyone who is supposed to be as articulate as the Vicar would be in a relationship with someone like him

What about Ken and Deirdre? Opposites attract.

• Advertisement

"Impossibly stupid" lol!

What about Ken and Deirdre? Opposites attract.

Deirdre only became really stupid in her later years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

He's 46...........

:D

Same as his collar size :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

What's with Todd always delivering messages for Paul, phones have been around quite some time now!

Dear God. Can it get any worse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Dear God. Can it get any worse?

Yes, Shona might actually not leave the street.

To thine own self be true

Shockingly bad...I have a horrible feeling the Nick's awful son will be a permanent fixture

Sam stays with Nick while Natasha heads to London...OH NO...terrible car crash Natasha gets killed, Sam is left with Nicanne......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think it’s pretty insensitive of nick to even suggest Sam live with them. Leanne has just lost her son.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it’s pretty insensitive of nick to even suggest Sam live with them. Leanne has just lost her son.

Not to mind Natasha actually leaving her son behind to Nick who the child didn't know for the first 8 or so years of his life. As if.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not to mind Natasha actually leaving her son behind to Nick who the child didn't know for the first 8 or so years of his life. As if.

I know like the child dictating where he lives..... he’s a little brat.

I know, like the child dictating where he lives..... he’s a little brat.

Looks like we have a new younger Norris Cole............:P

I know like the child dictating where he lives..... he’s a little brat.

Shona nailed it perfectly though, he is the Jerry Maguire kid :D

I think Corrie Writers are trying to make the new kid Sam "cute and quirky" but he's just an obnoxious little ****ebag

I think Corrie Writers are trying to make the new kid Sam "cute and quirky" but he's just an obnoxious little ****ebag

They tried that with Simon...look how that turned out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Did hear Sarah correctly saying you promised not to tell on me after he ratted Gary out lol what!

I dont remember any of that. I was too distracted by the shots of Sarah's arse in the black leather trousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where does Natasha and Sam live now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

I think the Sam story is moving too quickly.

I reckon Sam and Roy might get on quite well. I like Sam actually, he is so different to the other characters.

I want to shout at Paul to tell him the kid is a set up. Todd is a nasty piece of work.

threetrees wrote: »
    I think the Sam story is moving too quickly.

I reckon Sam and Roy might get on quite well. I like Sam actually, he is so different to the other characters.

I want to shout at Paul to tell him the kid is a set up. Todd is a nasty piece of work.
    Is Sam meant to be portrayed as on the spectrum like Roy is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Is Sam meant to be portrayed as on the spectrum like Roy is?

I think he is alright

Advertisement