Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Is that a new Max?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why is Imran making up a baby walker isn't the baby staying one night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam but do Muslims in general participate in Christmas like Yasmeen. She has a tree and is getting all ready. She's got the drinks in too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Toyah had baby Susie, she know baby basics, I mean asking Gemma come on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I loved Corrie tonight.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is that a new Max?

No, he's just at that age where six months or so makes a big difference in how he looks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kid actors must be allowed back on set now over a certain age.
    Theres still no sign of the very young actors.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Icsics wrote: »
    No fire damage in Yazmeens....!!
    No smoke damage, no water damage from the firemans hoses- did they even come at all?. What sort of magic fire was this? Puts itself out and leaves no traces whatsoever, and you can move straight back in again :confused:

Kid actors must be allowed back on set now over a certain age.
    Theres still no sign of the very young actors.
    How come Sam could come on the show when no other kids were allowed?

The deal with CO-OP must just make carrier bags visible but not mentioned. They carry bags around but still shop in Freshco or Dev's.

P. S. Can someone please put water in the Costa cups so that they stop waving their arms around when they are supposed to have hot cups of coffee in their hands.
    Notice also when they make a cup of tea, no steam. And they usually hold the 'hot' cup in their hand and not by the handle.

• Advertisement

How come Sam could come on the show when no other kids were allowed?

I wondered that all along too.

I wondered that all along too.
    He's in his mid 40s, I tell you!
    Benjamin Button :D Or that film Orphan :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I like little Sam. I think he's a little bit odd but sweet. Good wee actor.. can portray emotions very well without even speaking.

casio4 wrote: »
    Why is Imran making up a baby walker isn't the baby staying one night?
    And the baby is only six months. Why would you need a walker?
    Yasmine moving out of the flat and back into Hell house because they are fostering the baby and she didn't want to be in the way. They only have it for one night like :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

If a baby needs a walker then he is way too big for a Moses basket....

The CGI snow at the end.. ughh.
    I've seen it on several different shows and films now and it always looks so fake and tacky.

threetrees wrote: »
    If a baby needs a walker then he is way to big for a Moses basket....

They have never had children so.....

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

The real-life social distancing is really making Corro look stupid. For eg.

Leanne lost her son and was distraught of course, her husband never gave her a single hug or even put his arm around her once. No wonder she booted him our.

David and Shonah were breaking up, then they had a big romantic reconciliation during which they never even hugged or kissed each other or came within 6 feet.

Not just Corro though, on Emmerdale every time her son or OH comes in the door Mandy legs it to the far side of the kitchen.
    Vinnie threw his son across the room, literally lifted him up off the floor and threw him. Very obviously a dummy in a Christmas jumper :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Enders is putting more into it. Glass screens behind lampposts and real life partners. I think the cop that arrested Ian a couple of weeks ago was his real son, Sam.

Enders is putting more into it. Glass screens behind lampposts and real life partners. I think the cop that arrested Ian a couple of weeks ago was his real son, Sam.
    I don't watch EE anymore but it sounds like they are really getting creative and finding solutions.
    Tim and Abbie in Corro are a couple IRL, why can't they do storyline where they have an affair?

• Advertisement

So who attacked Adam?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who attacked Adam?

He said it was Peter but it doesnt seem like it was...

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭Delta2113

He said it was Peter but it doesnt seem like it was...

- Maybe it's the guy that did the sinkhole at David's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Is Simon not a likely culprit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Ann22 wrote: »
    Is Simon not a likely culprit?
    That's who I think it is. Adam said it was Peter to get Simon off the hook?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

He said the smell of the whiskey from the pub is what made him think Peter so I'm thinking Carla or even another occupant of the pub at the time perhaps for whatever reason?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

rapul wrote: »
    He said the smell of the whiskey from the pub is what made him think Peter so I'm thinking Carla or even another occupant of the pub at the time perhaps for whatever reason?

...Father Jack so............:P

rapul wrote: »

Simon probably went on the whiskey :)

As if Adam would be discharged so fast!

• Advertisement

Sarah really wants Adam to say it was Gary

Advertisement