Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Adam is such an insufferable prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Adam is so hot. *evergreen post*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That Shona wan will catch a cold in her kidneys.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Is David so dim not to see Shona's exceptionally limited employment prospects?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,326 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who attacked Adam?

Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Tonya isn’t cut out for fostering cause she can’t handle when they leave. Why haven’t her and Imran gone down the surrogacy or adoption route?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

fin12 wrote: »
    Tonya isn’t cut out for fostering cause she can’t handle when they leave. Why haven’t her and Imran gone down the surrogacy or adoption route?

To be fair she just tragically lost her 4 year old nephew

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who attacked Adam?

Shona....she just doesnt know it......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

When Ken said to Peter "When you were with Toyah..." I genuinely thought the actor had made a mistake and it just got missed.

Genuinely completely forgot that Peter was ever with Toyah, much less that they tried to have kids together! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Shelga wrote: »
    When Ken said to Peter "When you were with Toyah..." I genuinely thought the actor had made a mistake and it just got missed.

Genuinely completely forgot that Peter was ever with Toyah, much less that they tried to have kids together! :pac:

I forgot that too but remember now they weren't good together from what I remember there wasn't any chemistry between them. Why are social services only dealing with Imran and why has Toyah to go through him for everything? wouldn't there be some kind of social worker at the end of the phone for new foster parents who have questions about things and reassure them instead of dragging Gemma in off the street to stick a dody/soother in the baby's mouth:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Todd / Paul storyline is the worst in a long while & that’s saying something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Icsics wrote: »
    Todd / Paul storyline is the worst in a long while & that’s saying something!

Todd is a scumbag

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Todd reassuring Billy about Paul's fracas with yer man and then saying the direct opposite to Craig, within actual earshot of Billy, strains credibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bobbyss wrote: »
    Todd reassuring Billy about Paul's fracas with yer man and then saying the direct opposite to Craig, within actual earshot of Billy, strains credibility.

Surely Billy would know a statement is taken on record either written or tape recorded in a interview room

I hope it all backfires big time on Todd :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Surely Billy would know a statement is taken on record either written or tape recorded in a interview room

Todd said it was 'off the record' but Billy was just about ... eh two metres away.

We have seen characters eavesdropping on conversstions from across the street and more lately through a front door as they were walking by!

Did Faye attack Adam thinking he was Ray, will she own up to save Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

So we're all just going to accept that Paul is pants-sh**tingly stupid. It never even crossed his teeny tiny mind that a fella he'd never seen before from a house he never saw anyone at, who has no idea what Paul is ranting about, might not be who he thinks he is?

Why are Todd and Billy speaking to Summer, and Summer's dialogue being written, like she's a small child, and them sending her to Eileen's to be looked after? According to the Corrie wikia she's nearly 17 years old.

Can someone please please please fix the glitch on this thread.....
    It's driving me bananas.......

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

I liked the Peter/Ken avoiding suicide storyline, pretty fitting given the situation we are in, that possibly helped someone big time tonight!

Jikashi wrote: »
    So we're all just going to accept that Paul is pants-sh**tingly stupid. It never even crossed his teeny tiny mind that a fella he'd never seen before from a house he never saw anyone at, who has no idea what Paul is ranting about, might not be who he thinks he is?

Why are Todd and Billy speaking to Summer, and Summer's dialogue being written, like she's a small child, and them sending her to Eileen's to be looked after? According to the Corrie wikia she's nearly 17 years old.

Is Kelly back living with Summer, where is Kelly living, is her mam gone off again?

• Advertisement

jams100 wrote: »
    I liked the Peter/Ken avoiding suicide storyline, pretty fitting given the situation we are in, that possibly helped someone big time tonight!

Alcy Peter getting all "poor me"....made me sick......:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

This is the only spectrum I recognise........anything else is modern day excuse PC bollix,

Oh right. Thanks for that Professor. I live with a 9 year old Aspergian and I can tell you that you are wrong but hey, I'm sure your opinion is based on....um....

Can you elaborate on what it is an 'excuse' for exactly?

My opinion is based on my opinion that i am free to have an opinion.....:)

almost 20 pages ago...keep up...;)

Sally Dynevor receiving an MBE as part of the Queen’s New Year honours list

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Corrie tonight Virgin 1 and ITV 8:30-9.

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Sally Dynevor receiving an MBE as part of the Queen’s New Year honours list

God help us.

It's a British honour of course but are actors, in soaps of very questionable quality and who themselves rarely perform to high standards, really deserving of this prestigious honour?

Surely hard working people, nurses and supermarket staff for example who have been on the job continuously since March 12 are much, much more deserving?

bobbyss wrote: »
    God help us.

It's a British honour of course but are actors, in soaps of very questionable quality and who themselves rarely perform to high standards, really deserving of this prestigious honour?

Surely hard working people, nurses and supermarket staff for example who have been on the job continuously since March 12 are much, much more deserving?

Yes I think frontline workers also in the list as is Lewis Hamilton

I kinda hope Corrie make a funny sneaky reference to it by snooty Sally or Tim

Tracy Barlow has an anniversary tonight.. anyone remember what it is??

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

She smashed Charlie's head in?

Scratch that... She got released?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Tracy Barlow has an anniversary tonight.. anyone remember what it is??

This time of year is one of RTracey's favourite times for a bit of action.
    Both David AND Nick (seperately :) ) after she got out of the nick? The lovely disappearing Paula?

Advertisement