Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gary will protect Faye, Anna needs to return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

spurious wrote: »
    This time of year is one of RTracey's favourite times for a bit of action.
    Both David AND Nick (seperately :) ) after she got out of the nick? The lovely disappearing Paula?

Tis a year since she went lesbian :D

So, Faye is the Irish whiskey drinker.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Now that I mention Charlie Stubbs. Bill Ward is driving for Tesco these days.

Tis a year since she went lesbian :D

So, Faye is the Irish whiskey drinker.

Dutch Courage in Whiskey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dutch Courage in Whiskey

Was the whiskey given to her by Ray?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

You could put it that way alright.....;)

Was he trying to get her drunk in the Bistro office to have his way when Gary found her so perhaps or she stole it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Jikashi wrote: »
    As for who attacked Adam. Faye is reacting to the attack even though she has no reason to react much about Adam, so it could be that she thought she was attacking Ray only for the fact that neither the room nor Faye were very bright. I did notice that Ray was wearing a similar type of coat as Adam. Also it looked like the attacker used a glass award statue or something similar (Peter's brick is an obvious red herring). Faye would be the most likely suspect to know something like that would be available in the Bistro.

Well I'm glad the didn't drag the arse out of that reveal well into next year.

Much like who raped Toyah Battersby and who killed Frank Foster, it's rarely the official suspect list and it's never prime suspect Peter Barlow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tracy Barlow has an anniversary tonight.. anyone remember what it is??

40 years since listening to her tapes upstairs?:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

Simon sprayed painted the office and Faye attacked Adam thinking it was Ray.

Well predicted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Mark Eden who played Alan Bradley, and was married to Sue Nicholls (Audrey) has died at the age of 92!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55508606

She smashed Charlie's head in?

Scratch that... She got released?

That was Christmas Eve

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Mark Eden who played Alan Bradley, and was married to Sue Nicholls (Audrey) has died at the age of 92!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55508606

A truly chilling villain, tram death

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

See the female consultant who was over Oliver's case? She's married to Chris Gascoyne..aka Peter Barlow.

Craig was off duty but he asked to search Gary's bag after he came out of Tim's house, I hope Maria or Faye tells the truth

Sarah is annoying me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

William Roache aka Ken is 88 ! He's looking well and sprightly for that age.

But then, sure Weatherfield General is a brilliant hospital....both Adam and Peter were very ill only to walk out in 100% health in no time at all.

Sally's impression of Elaine was excellent, love Sally and Tim.

I am so fond of the intelligent Sam. He's totally brilliant and so innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Craig was off duty but he asked to search Gary's bag after he came out of Tim's house, I hope Maria or Faye tells the truth

Sarah is annoying me

And Adam is such a creep....don’t know what she sees in him....he needs a wash a haircut and a shave at the very least:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

The bromance between Steve and Tim is just cute beyond words!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Faye should tell them everything; Ray made her sleep with him for work and attempted to rape her and that she thought Adam was Ray. She might actually get sympathy.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

threetrees wrote: »

But then, sure Weatherfield General is a brilliant hospital....both Adam and Peter were very ill only to walk out in 100% health

Peter is not 100% health his liver is in bits

• Advertisement

Craig was off duty but he asked to search Gary's bag after he came out of Tim's house
    yes that annoyed me can such a thing actually happen?

Faye should tell them everything; Ray made her sleep with him for work and attempted to rape her and that she thought Adam was Ray. She might actually get sympathy.

Yes Michelle, Bethany and Craig have been saying he is a baddie, a creep, speak out, save Gary

I can see Maria spilling to Adam or Sarah

Ed Bailey's brother Ronnie turns up and he is a massive injection of chaos, energy and humour. He's just a real jack the lad and will tip their currently-quite-cosy lifestyle on its head. He'll be setting many cats among many pigeons up and down the street, much to Ed's exasperation at times.

"Ronnie will arrive off the back of quite a big family drama and he turns up with a secret. He comes in at the worst possible moment, when Michael and Grace are trying to contend with the arrival of their slightly premature baby. Then in comes Ed's brother Ronnie holding the hand grenade with the pin already out and just wondering when to drop it.

"As you can predict in a show like ours, he drops it at a point where it will do maximum damage. It's not through any malice, it's just because he can't help himself.

"Ronnie reminds me a lot of Danny Baldwin. He can be slightly ruthless but also irrepressibly charming. He's got that vibe about him and it's something the show hasn't had for a while, so I'm extremely excited to bring him in. The performer that we've hired is fabulous, he's a really, really strong actor."

Shelga wrote: »
    Tim and Steve are great for bromances. Sure Tim and Kevin were besties for a bit, and Steve has had besties over the years, all cab company partners, Vikram, Craig Charles guy (Loyd?), Dev, now Tim.

In fairness it was a lovely heart to heart from them.
    Are you ok?.
    Yeah. Are you ok?
    Yeah.
    Talk to me if you need.
    Yeah I will. You talk to me too?
    Yeah I will.
    You're my BFF.
    You're my BFF too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

How can you mistake Adam's big greasy black bouffante for Ray who is gray with almost no hair?

I just copped on that Mary hasn't seen Adam since he left hospital. I hope she knows he's ok and is physically unmarked in the occular region!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Odeta

Shelga wrote: »

I’m only getting back into the soaps this Christmas. Think Coronation Street is leading the soaps on dealing with COVID set implications. Steve is such a likeable character. I’m loving the bromance too

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I don't know if it is just me, but I cannot take Craig seriously as a policeman, no more than I can take Callum in Eastenders seriously as a policeman.

Anyway, would a policeman/ Garda be assigned to the area where they a actually live? Would have thought not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Will Faye run to Adam and tell him it was her, and ask him to get Gary off...??

Marlon Paddy...Steve Tim.........all a bit too gayzy for me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

dixiedan wrote: »
    I don't know if it is just me, but I cannot take Craig seriously as a policeman, no more than I can take Callum in Eastenders seriously as a policeman.

Anyway, would a policeman/ Garda be assigned to the area where they a actually live? Would have thought not.
    I always think of PC Plum when I see him in uniform. :D

Advertisement