Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

casio4 wrote: »
    Peter is not 100% health his liver is in bits
    Like his Manc accent. Pay close attention and you hear his very proper accent slip through sometimes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Liking Asha more and more. I hope they give her a few good storylines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

When and why did Craig and Faye break up? They only got together recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    When and why did Craig and Faye break up? They only got together recently.

I think Faye gave him the cold shoulder after she slept with Ray at the wine tasting session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

spurious wrote: »
    Liking Asha more and more. I hope they give her a few good storylines

Without Corey, more friendships with Nina and Amy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Without Corey, more friendships with Nina and Amy

Seconded; she needs to ditch that smarmy little scut and have some storylines that don't revolve around her either being victimised or having tantrums with her family. Similar to Roy's lecture to Simon earlier in the week.

If Aadi, Asha, Nina, Amy, Max, Summer and Simon are going to be the next generation of adult characters leading their own stories, since their respective parents aren't going anywhere, now's the time to lay the groundwork on making them more fleshed out characters so that the storylines can evolve beyond a cycle of affairs and money problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Craig's mouth is always hanging open.. Maybe he has a blocked nose I dunno but I find it distracting.
    Adam was lying on the counter and looked out for the count. He didn't look like he was alert enough to smell whiskey off his attacker's breath. It wasn't that dark either. Dunno how she mistook Ray for Adam. If doesn't make sense that she'd venture back in there either. Far more believable that Simon did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Ann22 wrote: »
    Craig's mouth is always hanging open.. Maybe he has a blocked nose I dunno but I find it distracting.
    Adam was lying on the counter and looked out for the count. He didn't look like he was alert enough to smell whiskey off his attacker's breath. It wasn't that dark either. Dunno how she mistook Ray for Adam. If doesn't make sense that she'd venture back in there either. Far more believable that Simon did it.

And how did Adam mistake Faye for Peter? I know she smelled of whiskey but come on!

happyday wrote: »
    And how did Adam mistake Faye for Peter? I know she smelled of whiskey but come on!

He was drunk, it was dark and only got the smell of whiskey no clear or partial sight of who whacked him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

He was drunk, it was dark and only got the smell of whiskey no clear or partial sight of who whacked him

Yes but as soon as he regained consciousness he blamed Peter. He was sure of it.

• Advertisement

happyday wrote: »
    Yes but as soon as he regained consciousness he blamed Peter. He was sure of it.

Adam only picked Gary for Sarah, even Daniel knows it's a lie, I can see Maria outing Faye and Ray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Adam only picked Gary for Sarah, even Daniel knows it's a lie, I can see Maria outing Faye and Ray

U mean Fray..........:p

Why did Fay smell like Irish whiskey?
    Was Ray giving it to her to try and get her drunk?
    As an aside, nearly every man in soapland cracks open a bottle of whiskey when they are upset- it isn't even that popular of a drink anymore like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,082 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Oh fcuk off Faye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

An unwelcome prick in the night......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I bet Ray slept with the blonde one heading the meeting

Why did Fay smell like Irish whiskey?
    Was Ray giving it to her to try and get her drunk?
    As an aside, nearly every man in soapland cracks open a bottle of whiskey when they are upset- it isn't even that popular of a drink anymore like.

Fay said she drank Tim's whiskey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Is the blonde one that’s in cahoots with Ray Kevin’s mother or sister???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I just love how they talk about Gail!

I just love how they talk about Gail!

Especially David :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Is the blonde one that’s in cahoots with Ray Kevin’s mother or sister???

Sister

If Ray is such a successful and rich businessman why has chosen a poky little office in the back of a rinky-dink bistro in a run-down backstreet as his base :confused:
    Especially when everyone in the area hates his guts.

If Ray is such a successful and rich businessman why has chosen a poky little office in the back of a rinky-dink bistro in a run-down backstreet as his base :confused:
    Especially when everyone in the area hates his guts.

He has loads of hotels too

He had a big office in his hotel at the start didn't he?
    I don't understand why he upped sticks and moved himself into a broom cupboard in the back of the bistro.
    Also it seems the only way to the office is through the bistro so not practical either.

That's another good point.
    Where would the boss's presence be more required?
    a) In a large busy, hotel.
    b) In a tiny backstreet bistro which hasn't had a customer in months?

Everyone takes off their mask to talk to each other :mad:
    Even PC Craig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Probably the mosy tedious episodes in a while. Who cares about any of this planning stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

Everyone takes off their mask to talk to each other :mad:
    Even PC Craig!

I like that, in fair city they are always wearing them, I just switch it off now, personally not interested if I cant see the facial expressions. If I wanted what would then basically be a podcast I would go to Spotify. There keeping their two meter distance anyway and there's generally a max of 3 in each scene, all looks good to me

Faye
    tells Tim the truth as she thinks she might be pregnant by Ray, Tim goes to see Gary then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I think the virgin media player was stuck on loop.
    Either that or there were literally three separate useless filler scenes that played exactly the same exchange.

Faye: waah how dare u arrest me crim bro u snake etcetera.
    Craig: Why do think Gary didn't do it?
    Faye: I KNOW he didn't do it *stares*
    Craig: HOW do you know?
    Faye: (looks guilty as hell and visibly struggles and tremors not to blurt it out)
    Craig: (eyes gloss over to the sound of cogs creaking and grinding as they turn in his head)
    [scene change]

Advertisement