Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ridiculous "protest" what was the point with just 4 or 5 people there on the street. No one there was hearing anything new...except maybe the extra woman in the background.
    Abbie's getting on my nerves. The other night she was going on about knowing the real Ray saying something along the lines of "I was with him long enough"Ffs she only had 2 or 3 fumbles with him.. I can't imagine she's all that dedicated on stopping the build for the other neighbours' sakes but as Roy said she has her own personal vendetta.

You know its a sad protest when the only thing that bothers the rozzers is not having a license for the music...

No way they were going to start getting all American ....smashing up a flowerpot and knocking over the cabin sandwich board.......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

It seems to be a thing in Corrie that people take their masks off after going into a shop, or after a few sentences at start of conversations, etc.  Even in the hospital scenes, the masks were off more than on.   Shops or cafe don't seem to have any perspex screening like Ireland does.   Is that typical in the UK at moment does anyone know - I don't have any contact with people in the UK at all but I'm very curious how true to life the scenes are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Ann22 wrote: »
    Totally agree. I have to avert my eyes to the fireplace when he's onscreen. He insists on moving all his body parts for all his speaking scenes. He totters about, jerking his arms around, eyes rolling in his head. Completely manic. Fcuk sake.. what's wrong with him?!

He probably took acting lessons from Marlon Dingle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Abi wants revenge on Ray, I'm getting tired at her loud trout pout mouth, she never fought this hard for her kids, she only been on the Street not long

What's the point of Alina, is she even with Seb?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi wants revenge on Ray, I'm getting tired at her loud trout pout mouth, she never fought this hard for her kids, she only been on the Street not long

What's the point of Alina, is she even with Seb?

Abi is absolutely vile. No redeeming qualities at all. And tough competition between her and Peter for worst ever parent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Abi is absolutely vile. No redeeming qualities at all. And tough competition between her and Peter for worst ever parent
    She was obsessed with reconciling with her son. Now that she finally has, I don't think she has so much as chatted with him in ages. Have they had any scenes together?

Oh god Alina and Tyrone better not happen

Oh god Alina and Tyrone better not happen
    Are they with each other irl, hence an affair storyline?

He invited her to come stay and first thing I thought was oh god no please not an affair storyline

I think the Tyrone actor is with the Steph actress

• Advertisement

No. He’s with Tisha Merry who played Steph.

She was obsessed with reconciling with her son. Now that she finally has, I don't think she has so much as chatted with him in ages. Have they had any scenes together?

Her son Seb who has HIV, does that get mentioned anymore

Her son Seb who has HIV, does that get mentioned anymore

Not at all and Abi seems to give zero fooks about him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

No. He’s with Tisha Merry who played Steph.

couldn't remember who Steph was so I googled her, wow he's punching above his weight there

I think the Tyrone actor is with the Steph actress
    It will be a socially distant affair then :pac:
    Probably will show the hall only- him doing a midnight creep into her room, bed-spings creaking, giggling and 'Shhh! keep it down, you'll wake Fizz!' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

The social distance issue is really showing. Simon shouts at leanne, makes two phone calls rather than shaking her to wake her up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When did Toyah start working in Underworld? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

8 months? That means he'll be out in August, September... next Wednesday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Was CS on last night?
    Can't find it on player and reading the storylines here I feel like I've missed an episode.

When did Toyah start working in Underworld? :confused:
    Seems like asolutely anyone can get a job there on the sewing machines. No need for any experience or training as they do sweet fa all day. Drink tea and natter away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Leanne is so selfish putting all that responsibility on a teenager's shoulder.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I love Daisy she's a breath of fresh air to the show not many actors or actresses come into the show and are likeable immediately plus there is going to be a thing between her and Carla. Carla probably sees her as a younger version of herself

casio4 wrote: »
    I love Daisy she's a breath of fresh air to the show not many actors or actresses come into the show and are likeable immediately plus there is going to be a thing between her and Carla. Carla probably sees her as a younger version of herself

She’s obviously up to something. A devious minx.

How did Michael pay over a grand for a DNA test ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

How did Michael pay over a grand for a DNA test ??

Lashed it on a credit card

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Lashed it on a credit card

As you do :pac: no income, yet can get a credit card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

casio4 wrote:
    couldn't remember who Steph was so I googled her, wow he's punching above his weight there

As Tim is with Sally and Steve with Tracy and anyone with Carla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

As you do :pac: no income, yet can get a credit card

He works in underworld. often when u have a bank account, banks are more than happy to issue u with a credit card. Sure plenty students have credit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Daisy is so annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

casio4 wrote: »

Nah. Cant stand her.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement