Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kelly is a little dose. Did ye hear her answerphone message 'I'll get back to you...if I can be bothered' :mad:

Also the big dramatic pow-wow between Peter and Adam was like a masterclass in bad acting. :rolleyes:

I’d say so. But who’s the daddy?
    Ray maybe?

Ray maybe?

Or PC Plod?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Is Faye pregnant?

Yeah probably slimebag Rays

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Or PC Plod?
    She will probably let on it is Craig's so they can get back together. He will be over the moon to be a dad. Ray will cop on what is happening and threaten to spill the beans for badness. It will all come out in the wash and Craig will be devestated.
    I could write Corro for a living if I lost a few more brain cells :p

• Advertisement

She will probably let on it is Craig's so they can get back together. He will be over the moon to be a dad. Ray will cop on what is happening and threaten to spill the beans for badness. It will all come out in the wash and Craig will be devestated.
    I could write Corro for a living if I lost a few more brain cells :p

I wonder who will find the discarded test?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or PC Plod?

I doubt Craig even got a smooch off her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I wonder who will find the discarded test?

Haha Sally in the kitchen bin... or Tim and think Sally is pregnant and that’s the real reason she’s hanging on to all the baby clothes lol....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I doubt Craig even got a smooch off her

There was a scene of the morning after when they had slept together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Kelly is a little dose. ......

I says to the mrs tonight "whats wrong with her eyebrow" she says to me "its the fashion I guess"

I goes " it looks stoopid , what's next half an ear cut off for fashion is it?" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Simon - goes into shop with mask on ...

Dev (without a mask on) goes "yer cards been declined!"

Simon - takes his mask off

is that the regime now , is "your card has been declined" a signal now that you can remove your mask when in a corner shop now?

mind boggles , does removing your mask magically top up your bank account and make everything OK???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

casio4 wrote: »

That turned my stomach...dunno why. The way he was looking at her...it was leery. I suffered inwardly in revulsion..it just didn't sit right with me, even more so than after she shared Ray' s bubble bath...what was she on about, that time to Maria and Gareh "ooh I dunno how it happened"? She got up off the sofa and went into the bathroom and actually undressed while he was sitting in the suds playing with his rubber duckie and she clambered in beside him. Can you imagine doing that against your will??

Ann22 wrote: »
    That turned my stomach...dunno why. The way he was looking at her...it was leery. I suffered inwardly in revulsion..it just didn't sit right with me, even more so than after she shared Ray' s bubble bath...what was she on about, that time to Maria and Gareh "ooh I dunno how it happened"? She got up off the sofa and went into the bathroom and actually undressed while he was sitting in the suds playing with his rubber duckie and she clambered in beside him. Can you imagine doing that against your will??

Haha, the wine clearly went straight to her head.... I can’t even remember the scene with her and Craig but was that Craig’s first time? I’m guessing it was.

casio4 wrote: »

Where did that happen, at Sally's or Craig's flat with Alya and Toyah :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

I remember Ploddy arriving into the Bistro with Fay's phone or something, "you left it under your pillow" with a big cheesy still-in-post-coital-heaven smile. There was a knowing grin from Fay, so I guess we are to believe they were sleeping together.

I really dislike who's the daddy stories, they've been done to death on Corrie.

Corro is in a strange limbo re Covid. People wear masks now and again but they don't seem to be following any of the guidelines. The Rovers, Bistro and Roy's have never had to close or do takeaway only for eg.
    Underworld din't close, nobody is doing WFH. People are calling into each others houses willy-nilly.

Nobody ever talks about it and nobody has got it yet, not a street resident or a relative of theirs. This despite it being rampant in Manchester :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Corro is in a strange limbo re Covid. People wear masks now and again but they don't seem to be following any of the guidelines. The Rovers, Bistro and Roy's have never had to close or do takeaway only for eg.
    Underworld din't close, nobody is doing WFH. People are calling into each others houses willy-nilly.

Nobody ever talks about it and nobody has got it yet, not a street resident or a relative of theirs. This despite it being rampant in Manchester :confused:

Its almost like any town in Ireland......:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Simon - goes into shop with mask on ...

Dev (without a mask on) goes "yer cards been declined!"

Simon - takes his mask off

is that the regime now , is "your card has been declined" a signal now that you can remove your mask when in a corner shop now?

mind boggles , does removing your mask magically top up your bank account and make everything OK???

The card reader might use 5g. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Gary Windass actor will be on This Morning at 12.05 today, if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

I get what your saying but if they are wearing masks constantly and are two meters apart as well as the pubs being closed then what exactly do they film? I'm sure its hard enough just trying to maintain the two meters and keep scenes small etc. whilst getting good camera shots with a smaller than usual crew.

Just look at fair city to see how bad it could be. Not a single story line just Covid, covid, covid...if I wanted to hear about covid I'd watch primetime or the news or something. Had to stop watching faircity completely a few weeks ago it was and I presume still is that bad.
    Overall I think they've done very to date.

• Advertisement

jams100 wrote: »
    I get what your saying but if they are wearing masks constantly and are two meters apart as well as the pubs being closed then what exactly do they film? I'm sure its hard enough just trying to maintain the two meters and keep scenes small etc. whilst getting good camera shots with a smaller than usual crew.

Just look at fair city to see how bad it could be. Not a single story line just Covid, covid, covid...if I wanted to hear about covid I'd watch primetime or the news or something. Had to stop watching faircity completely a few weeks ago it was and I presume still is that bad.

Fair city is not like that anymore thank god. To be honest they have gone the opposite now and not bothering with it really.

fin12 wrote: »
    Fair city is not like that anymore thank god. To be honest they have gone the opposite now and not bothering with it really.

Like anywhere in Ireland...............:p:p

Does Garra Fartbum not have to wear the prison uniform...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

fin12 wrote: »
    Haha, the wine clearly went straight to her head.... I can’t even remember the scene with her and Craig but was that Craig’s first time? I’m guessing it was.

If memory serves, Craig briefly dated the daughter of the police officer who was part of Nathan's sex ring. I'm fairly sure she moved things quickly with Craig so that she'd get his trust and have the insider info on what he and Bethany were planning against her dad, and to use Craig to undermine Bethany as a witness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Like anywhere in Ireland...............:p:p

Does Garra Fartbum not have to wear the prison uniform...?

No only people on remand.

jams100 wrote: »

Something else that occured to me- Leanne had only just arrived back from France (nudge, nudge ;);)) and then Simon moves in with her. Hello! Self Isolation!?
    Of course the schnozz had no problem with it, he's too bust trying to kill himself :rolleyes:
    Nick was calling round to see her too.

Something else that occured to me- Leanne had only just arrived back from France (nudge, nudge ;);)) and then Simon moves in with her. Hello! Self Isolation!?
    Of course the schnozz had no problem with it, he's too bust trying to kill himself :rolleyes:
    Nick was calling round to see her too.

Soap rules are different..Debbie Dingle drove from Scotland to the village, don't think she's wore a mask since she arrived..has she..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Amy certainly glams up!
    0_ab.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LogicusRex

Ray ??? Ewwwww

Surely not Tim's bestie super sperm Steve :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Amy certainly glams up!

Can't believe that's her? I always found her fresh faced amd wholesome. Such a pity young girls feel the need to glam themselves up like this.

Advertisement