Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surely not Tim's bestie super sperm Steve :P

As my darling granny used say “Shur, he’s only got to shake his britches at her and she’s pregnant”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

bobbyss wrote: »
    Can't believe that's her? I always found her fresh faced amd wholesome. Such a pity young girls feel the need to glam themselves up like this.

I totally agree. They are under such pressure from peers and society. No time to just enjoy being the age they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Amy certainly glams up!
    0_ab.jpg

Ah..the hooker look...very popular with the young girls and travellers these days...:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Amy certainly glams up!
    0_ab.jpg

Is that a new actress?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Is that a new actress?

same person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Asha listens to Yasmeen, dumps that pr!ck Corey

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The Platts group chat is called 'Platt Chat'?
    Haha. Can't remember the last time Corrie made me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Mary got Asha a Ben Shepard calendar for her birthday. Must have sold out of Adam Barlow calendars!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Dev's kids are such surly, entitled little shíts :mad:
    Also can Adam not get in trouble for telling half the street about his client's personal business?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Asha listens to Yasmeen, dumps that pr!ck Corey
    No chance. She will double-down with Freddie Mercury Jr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,082 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

This Corey lad gets 100x more cùntish each appearance

pjohnson wrote: »
    This Corey lad gets 100x more cùntish each appearance
    I hope Nina breaks his nose for him :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I hope Nina breaks his nose for him :mad:

I've a feeling Nina might be a love rival of his soon!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Peter was dead right what he said about Carla. Her help someone, she can’t even help herself.

I find Dev hilarious and think the son is a very nice young man. Gets his good sense of humor from his dad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

I was delighted to see Asha finally seeing Corey for what he is. Fair play to Nina and Yasmeen.
    What ever happened to Dev's other daughter Amber?

jos28 wrote: »
    I was delighted to see Asha finally seeing Corey for what he is. Fair play to Nina and Yasmeen.

She went to university in London about 20 years ago. Must be a very long course.

She went to university in London about 20 years ago. Must be a very long course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

fin12 wrote: »
    Peter was dead right what he said about Carla. Her help someone, she can’t even help herself.

Absolutely. Carla is a walking car crash. Sleeping with the majority of her boyfriend's family ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Simon has a job delivering for the chippy. He doesn't drive and don't think he has a bike so this will be him delivering around their little world of Coronation st...Maybe he'll stretch his legs as far as Incamen st, Rosamund St or Victoria St? All within 5 mins walking distance. This will be one of those businesses that are kept afloat paying wages and all when their only customers are the street residents.
    I can't bear to see Peter drinking!! Carla's useless..I would've grabbed the bottle off him. She's like a broken fcukn record.
    "Peeetah, I want to help yer!
    "Peeetah, I'm sorreh! It's all my fault!"
    "Peeetah, yer killing yerself!"
    No excuse for her shagging Adam...She made a conscious decision to do it, as did he. She's making things worse following him about. He clearly can't bear to look at her at the moment.
    Glad Asha stood up to the rapidly descending into assholeness Corey. She's a lovely girl. Hope it's not a lesbian affair between her and Gina in the offing. I like their friendship as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I find Dev hilarious and think the son is a very nice young man. Gets his good sense of humor from his dad.

He's a bit to goody goody for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I hope Dev catches Corey acting the b****x. If it was my daughter, I'd socially distance his testicles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Dev's kids are such surly, entitled little shíts :mad:
    Also can Adam not get in trouble for telling half the street about his client's personal business?

Yeah he could be struck off as a solicitor

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Saw her in a stage production of Sunshine On Leith, playing Eilidh. Good little singer too.

Chris really brought that scene to life. Brilliant actor.

I've a feeling Nina might be a love rival of his soon!
    I noticed the weird looks Asha was giving Nina wheb she got her the birthday cake but didn't put two and two together.
    I think Geoff v2.0 will go mad and maybe get violent if those two become an item.
    He has a huge ego and thinks he is God's gift. He wouldn't want to be known as the bloke who turned his girlfriend gay. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

She's never even mentioned. They could have kept her in the loop somehow, she could have been the big sister support for the twins after Sunita died.
    I love the way Nina looks out for Asha, I hope they don't go down the lesbian route with them. Just let it develop into a good friendship, pure and simple.

• Advertisement

She's never even mentioned. They could have kept her in the loop somehow, she could have been the big sister support for the twins after Sunita died.
    I love the way Nina looks out for Asha, I hope they don't go down the lesbian route with them. Just let it develop into a good friendship, pure and simple.
    One good thing if they become a couple, you know Nina will treat her right unlike the arseholes she keeps hooking up with. She has terrible taste in men.

Advertisement