Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

I'm guessing Tim's daughter (I forget her name) is pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Alice1 wrote: »
    Fay. Yes I think so. Tim was saying she has seemed out of sorts and ill since even before the whole Adam bonking episode.

Fay. Yes I think so. Tim was saying she has seemed out of sorts and ill since even before the whole Adam bonking episode.

She didn’t bonk Adam too, did she?

:eek: bonked him on the head I meant :P

:eek: bonked him on the head I meant :P

Haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Only over the head :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If Faye is pregnant, I really hope Ray is the father, it would make for a better storyline. Gary will go absolutely ballistic which is always great to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fin12 wrote: »
    If Faye is pregnant, I really hope Ray is the father, it would make for a better storyline. Gary will go absolutely ballistic which is always great to watch.

I hope so. I'd find it hard to cope with Craig having a child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Alice1 wrote: »

Again. You'd think she'd know by now what causes it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

fin12 wrote: »

Oh no... More Gary looking at the ground shaking his head left to right.

Argos is the new sponsor, on ITV anyway. Should be Clear Blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

One good thing if they become a couple, you know Nina will treat her right unlike the arseholes she keeps hooking up with. She has terrible taste in men.

I thought it was always him. Was there another twat I've forgotten?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought it was always him. Was there another twat I've forgotten?
    Is he the same twerp who put the nude pics of her online?
    What the feck is she doing back with him again :confused:

Does Ray know that somebody was trying to kill him and not Adam? Where has he been lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The actor that plays Gary Windass was on This Morning and he said he doesn't know the other story lines going on in the street because he is filming his prison scenes he didn't even know his sister Faye is pregnant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

jos28 wrote: »
    I was delighted to see Asha finally seeing Corey for what he is. Fair play to Nina and Yasmeen.
    What ever happened to Dev's other daughter Amber?

I forgot she existed

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I thought Dev had a good few kids from his shops employees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Dev had a good few kids from his shops employees

Yeah there were definitely a few more, and one of them had a kid of their own so Dev is actually a grandfather. Other than Amber the rest were quietly forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Is he the same twerp who put the nude pics of her online?
    What the feck is she doing back with him again :confused:

Yeah it's him. He didn't actually post them. Some wee bitch got his phone at at house party and posted them. He wasn't all that bad 'til now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Sparko wrote: »
    Yeah there were definitely a few more, and one of them had a kid of their own so Dev is actually a grandfather. Other than Amber the rest were quietly forgotten.

..they've been shelved....

I'll get me coat.............:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

I have to post to give out about screenwriters special licences again..... Aldi and Asda are 15. Definitely only 15. I distinctly remember Sunita having twins and I had my own newborn, now age 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

threetrees wrote: »
    I have to post to give out about screenwriters special licences again..... Aldi and Asda are 15. Definitely only 15. I distinctly remember Sunita having twins and I had my own newborn, now age 15.

True

https://www.thesun.ie/tv/6402347/coronation-street-blunder-asha-aadi-birthday/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Loved the way Dev and Aadi were dancing around when Asha left the room after she told them she had split up with Corey. Bernie to Dev we were doing role play and not the type you're into you mucky devil:D:D

I’m glad that Faye isn’t pregnant. But we did have fun speculating as to it’s father!

I’m glad that Faye isn’t pregnant. But we did have fun speculating as to it’s father!

I completely forgot Faye had a child before how old would Miley be now?

casio4 wrote: »
    I completely forgot Faye had a child before how old would Miley be now?

I reckon that she’s 4 or 5.

threetrees wrote: »
    I remember Ploddy arriving into the Bistro with Fay's phone or something, "you left it under your pillow" with a big cheesy still-in-post-coital-heaven smile. There was a knowing grin from Fay, so I guess we are to believe they were sleeping together.

I really dislike who's the daddy stories, they've been done to death on Corrie.

So Faye never slept with Craig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think most of knew that Craig wasn't a possibility if we are honest with ourselves.

Ray has a bit of a lisp? Does he?

• Advertisement

Advertisement