Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sparko wrote: »
    Yes, they mentioned him moving in after him, Alina and Emma had to leave the salon flat because Audrey sold up to Ray.

How could Aud sell to Ray?
    Does Claud not own the salon?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭Sparko

How could Aud sell to Ray?
    Does Claud not own the salon?

It was all very quick, Audrey appeared, I think the only time she's been in it during covid and mentioned it was being sold. Maybe she was just passing on the message and Claudia is the one selling but the family seemed to be annoyed with Audrey about it.

Edit: found more details https://www-express-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1367651/Coronation-Street-spoilers-Audrey-Roberts-return-Ray-Crosby-sell-hairdressers-ITV-video/amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16114509254794&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fshowbiz%2Ftv-radio%2F1367651%2FCoronation-Street-spoilers-Audrey-Roberts-return-Ray-Crosby-sell-hairdressers-ITV-video

"It’s too late. I was having a word with Maria [Connor] and I have decided to sell the salon flat and Claudia [Rula Lenska] and Maria have agreed to sell the salon underneath."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,381 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely Maria would pull out of the sale, her share of the salon once Gary had stopped with the factory sale plus what Ray did to Faye or was it too late?

How is Ray in debt despite having a home, hotels and other businesses and where is Debbie staying now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surely Maria would pull out of the sale, her share of the salon once Gary had stopped with the factory sale plus what Ray did to Faye or was it too late?

How is Ray in debt despite having a home, hotels and other businesses and where is Debbie staying now?

With Fizz and Tyrone...........:p

So Sean is caught in Ponzi scheme, wish Corrie would get rid of a lot of deadwood the Bailey family aren’t working they need to get rid except for Aggie, maybe keep James.

• Advertisement

So Sean is caught in Ponzi scheme, wish Corrie would get rid of a lot of deadwood the Bailey family aren’t working they need to get rid except for Aggie, maybe keep James.

When I see Sean now I just want to go and slaughter peacocks for some reason...:mad:

When I see Sean now I just want to go and slaughter peacocks for some reason...:mad:

And Kirk, he grates my gears with that dim act he goes on with!

zorro2566 wrote: »
    And Kirk, he grates my gears with that dim act he goes on with!

That’s no act!!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

The Baileys won't be decreasing they'll be increasing as Ed's brother Ronnie arrives on the street. He will spend a lot of time with nephew Michael as Aggie thinks that horror of horrors Ronnie might actually be Michael's daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Norris is not coming back the actor has retired due to ill health he will be referred to now and then as living in Still Waters the place Ken went to for a while.
    Ken goes around the pubs during the week with Peters photo asking them not to serve him drink and he ends up hitting Ken

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Norris is not coming back the actor has retired due to ill health he will be referred to now and then as living in Still Waters the place Ken went to for a while.
    Ken goes around the pubs during the week with Peters photo asking them not to serve him drink and he ends up hitting Ken

Where’s Blanche when you need her!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Where’s Blanche when you need her!!

The AA meeting was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Gail and her Fanny is not funny

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

One of the best scenes ever! :D

casio4 wrote: »
    Gail and her Fanny is not funny

Get ready for loads of Fanny jokes...:P

Here we go with the black racism again....ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 40 clairevoyant

What is the story with Kevin Webster and the shakes as he was gettin into the car?????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why on earth don’t Michael and Grace get their own place? He’s at least mid 20s, having a baby, time to grow up! Why force a woman your mother rightfully despises into her own house?!

Shelga wrote: »
    Why on earth don’t Michael and Grace get their own place? He’s at least mid 20s, having a baby, time to grow up! Why force a woman your mother rightfully despises into her own house?!

I don't know where there going to fit her and a baby in that house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Looks like Ray will be back like Phelan & Hillman in a few months to do the usual & sneak into peoples houses and carry out murders.
    Once he flies back and sees Debbie running his businesses he will go mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Looked that up on YouTube. Very funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,381 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Debbie hate the street so much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Debbie hate the street so much?

Debbie just makes no sense as a character whatsoever. The stuff about hating the street was probably a pack of lies, like the other stuff she told Abi. Hard to care about her at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

I don't know where there going to fit her and a baby in that house!

Imagine trying to attach a stair gate to that crap banisters

Debbie is so clever I hope she stays full time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭phormium

What is the story with Kevin Webster and the shakes as he was gettin into the car?????????

I replayed that a couple of times, thought I was imaging it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Get ready for loads of Fanny jokes...:P

Here we go with the black racism again....ffs

When one soap finishes the racism story, it starts up in another one. Funny how it’s always the one race that is always the victim of racism in every single one of these storylines. And the group who are always supposedly doing the racism is the police and they are always white off course.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Shelga wrote: »

Michael is definitely in his 30s.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

How does Sean have a child? He seems like the type of character that has always been gay

jams100 wrote: »
    How does Sean have a child? He seems like the type of character that has always been gay

Sean was a sperm donner back in about 2007 for Violet who lived with Eileen.
    It all happened very fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How many more bloody times is a conversation with Grace and Abbie going to end with Grace jumping up saying “this is all a mistake I’m leaving” It’s the exact same scene over and over and over again for months.

Advertisement