Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

fin12 wrote: »
    Was Eccles attacked or knocked down? I’m thinking something happened him

Not sure of the details but Emma was looking after Eccles and had to bring him to the vet while Ken was away somewhere and they had to get him put down (Eccles, not Ken!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Asha is way too self possesed and composed to be credible. Taking control of the conversation with her father. What 15/16 year old behaves like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

WTF is that Bimbo dining with Jenny?

Is she the step daughter that showed up before Christmas? She was in the back room in a dressing gown earlier in the episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

bobbyss wrote: »
    Asha is way too self possesed and composed to be credible. Taking control of the conversation with her father. What 15/16 year old behaves like this?

I think they are going down the good boy routine with him and people like him personally I find he can be a bit over the top at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think they are going down the good boy routine with him and people like him personally I find he can be a bit over the top at times.

I like him, he’s funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Daisy is one annoying twit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Why has Will not been picked up yet...?? was that even his name...?..who's bin is the phone in..?

Also glad Evelyn rearranged the biscuits during the break...no way they were staying on that shelf sideways....maybe Aldi gave her a bolliking...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Facebook memories...

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Really annoys me the way they take off their masks to talk. Evelyn did it in the shop. Leanne and Steve used to do it in the hospital and they all do it in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Also the new Summer is dreadful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Muff, Co. Donegal :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Paul pretending the box was heavy...considering they got the piano up....:rolleyes:

Really fed up with this program. Simon being made a mug of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,101 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Daisy is a terrible character

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

Who is this grandad that died?

cena wrote: »

Gail's father.

Really fed up with this program. Simon being made a mug of.

It's sort of Simon to a tea tough.

I've a soft spot for the drugie Jacob fella tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Spacific

Gail's father.

Inheritance incoming....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

cena wrote: »

Gail's father Ted. He appeared about ten years ago and stuck around for a short stint. He was gay and struck up a friendship with Ken, I think Blanche started accusing Ken of being gay and having an affair with Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Really annoys me the way they take off their masks to talk. Evelyn did it in the shop. Leanne and Steve used to do it in the hospital and they all do it in the pub.

It's like a lesson in how not to use masks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Great Do in the Bistro for the 3 women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She’s some pain in the h*le Mary. So a woman can’t even say they are a woman now they have to identify as a woman even when they biologically are. Seriously first the racism now this sh*t. Guess they need to bring up all the pc sh*te into the show.

Actually a bit off topic but relates to the whole gender fluid/ identity. I was on Smith’s website looking to buy toys for my nephew and noticed u can’t actually search for toys for boys just by the age only so guessing this is a result of all this pc sh*te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

fin12 wrote:
    She’s some pain in the h*le Mary. So a woman can’t even say they are a woman now they have to identify as a woman even when they biologically are. Seriously first the racism now this sh*t. Guess they need to bring up all the pc sh*te into the show.

Mary is very odd. The way she behaves. She needs psychiatric help. God love her.

Spacific wrote: »
    Inheritance incoming....

I wonder will she buy a house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,287 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Tonight was The Night Of The Dead Teds

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Good to see RTracy has not forgotten her night of sapphic shenanigans.
    I quite like Mary's 'mother' stories. She's mad as a brush of course.

Sparko wrote: »
    Gail's father Ted. He appeared about ten years ago and stuck around for a short stint. He was gay and struck up a friendship with Ken, I think Blanche started accusing Ken of being gay and having an affair with Ted.

I thought that he’d died ages ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I wonder will she buy a house!

She will buy Davids house it's sticking out a mile and then she will let Shona and David live there again. If this is right I hope she gets in a few digs at David about it being her house as he did it enough to her

casio4 wrote: »
    She will buy Davids house it's sticking out a mile and then she will let Shona and David live there again. If this is right I hope she gets in a few digs at David about it being her house as he did it enough to her

Would probate be that quick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Would probate be that quick?

Imran will have it done and dusted by Wednesday.

Advertisement