Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,287 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I reckon Ted will leave Gail an inheritance and she'll buy No. 8

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Would probate be that quick?

I'm sure there's a will and straight forward enough, moneys coming from somewhere otherwise why is David going to the auction to bid on the house and why is Tracy so smug? someone else could turn up and out bid her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Daisy is one annoying twit.
    Daisy is a terrible character
    I second that. One part Rosie Webster, one part Tracey Barlow and 100% annoying. It seems like her only reason for existing is to split up Jenny and Johnny.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Really annoys me the way they take off their masks to talk. Evelyn did it in the shop. Leanne and Steve used to do it in the hospital and they all do it in the pub.
    And Gemma's horrible mother did it in Roys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I wonder will she buy a house!

Yep its very predictable isn't

Mary is bat**** crazy but I like her, she is a decent actress and I think we all know someone like her in real life :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

gammygils wrote: »
    I reckon Ted will leave Gail an inheritance and she'll buy No. 8

Hopefully and leave the bearded weazle in the council estate where he belongs.....this crap with Shona is dragging on too.if she was in emmerdale she'd be well better by now...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

For any fans of Debbie... Sue Devaney has signed a contract taking her up till Spring 2022 at least.

For any fans of Debbie... Sue Devaney has signed a contract taking her up till Spring 2022 at least.

Plenty of time for Ray to come up with a cunning plan....:)

Yes! She brilliant and brings a bit of sparkle to the street, so Gail is defo the mystery bidder on street auction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,101 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I dunno how they fit them all into the house though

Gail
    David and Shonagh
    Sarah
    Max
    Lily
    Harry

Then sometimes Adam or Audrey or Nick or Bethany as well

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I watched last night's double episode today and thought it was the best written one I've seen in ages.

I loved the scenes with Gail and her two sons. The one about the anniversary of David pushing her down the stairs was very funny even if it was triggering for her.

Mary and Tracey work very well together too. I laughed at her asking David if he identifies as a woman.

Jenny is one of the best actors in it. I liked her honest chat with Rita too.

More like this please Corrie.

Daisy needs to go
    Gail needs to cut her hair

They need to stop making a holy show of Gail she a legendary character she needs to be treated with respect and by her family also

Daisy needs to go

They need to stop making a holy show of Gail she a legendary character she needs to be treated with respect and by her family also

Yeah..they put her through a dementia phase a while back, but then she seemed to get better..now she's slipping again...think she needs to get a few more scenes with Eileen

Daisy needs to go

Yes David the spoiled little prick blowing up at her because she couldn't mind his kids at short notice. :mad:

bobbyss wrote: »
    Mary is very odd. The way she behaves. She needs psychiatric help. God love her.

Ah I think shes brilliant. Love her Ben Shepard obsession. Love her crazy oddities. And her one liners.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Yeah..they put her through a dementia phase a while back, but then she seemed to get better..now she's slipping again...think she needs to get a few more scenes with Eileen

There is something about Weatherfield- is it something in the water or maybe it is built on an ancient mystical druid site?
    Living there can make just about any illness vanish without trace in no time at all. Dementia, brain damage, epilepsy, serious head wounds inflicted by blunt objects will fully heal in a matter of days.

The locals should be renting their houses out to sick people for a small fortune :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ah I think shes brilliant. Love her Ben Shepard obsession. Love her crazy oddities. And her one liners.

How come Mary and Roy never got together?
    They're similar in their oddities.

To thine own self be true

Roy doesn't like the ladies...:p

Remember when Mary bumped into a police officer and she shouted “I haven’t touched a chainsaw in years” lol

Remember when Mary bumped into a police officer and she shouted “I haven’t touched a chainsaw in years” lol

I don't but I do remember her terrifying Norris in a caravan a la Misery.

• Advertisement

Roy doesn't like the ladies...:p

What a ridiculously transphobic comment.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

What a ridiculously transphobic comment.

Its true though?...Hailey..?!
    And who else hmm nobody that I can think of. True comment to be fair above.

rapul wrote: »

No its not true ffs. Roy is a straight man. As I said this is just ridiculous transphobia.

Terry Pratchet

No its not true ffs. Roy is a straight man. As I said this is just ridiculous transphobia.

OH Jesus...they're just characters ffs....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

rapul wrote: »

He lived with Kathy if I remember rightly ... as partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Wow I stand to be corrected ffs but your posts are very angry, obviously a touchy topic.

Its just a show.

OH Jesus...they're just characters ffs....:rolleyes:

And? Its still transphobic

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Seems you can't say anything these days.....

I don't but I do remember her terrifying Norris in a caravan a la Misery.

A story that has been conveniently forgotten about.

• Advertisement

A story that has been conveniently forgotten about.

It was gold though. Remember the wedding dress on the mannequin?

Advertisement