Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

rapul wrote: »
    Or some sort of vent or way into something, to be fair there has to be a way out, even as Debbie said its 2021 no one dies in freezers!

For a manly bloke Kevin didn't even try that hard to kick down the door!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

For a manly bloke Kevin didn't even try that hard to kick down the door!

Yes! Exactly he checked the door didn't he but that was it, id be looking all over the walls for someway out, has to be, was surprised to see two people so close but was done so as hard to see masks on, looked like there faces were mostly covered but made a change seeing people close.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kevin has his camping bag with him in there surely he has a trusty flick knife or something to fiddle with door or vent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

I'm assuming that Kevin and Debbie survive somehow as there is a lot more of this story to run so I'm not terribly worried about them.

Camping in February is a bit OTT but anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

casio4 wrote: »
    Kevin has his camping bag with him in there surely he has a trusty flick knife or something to fiddle with door or vent

He's no Grizzly Adams.

Screenshot-20210213-122338-Chrome-1.jpg

• Advertisement

threetrees wrote: »
    I'm assuming that Kevin and Debbie survive somehow as there is a lot more of this story to run so I'm not terribly worried about them.

Well from what I know the actress who plays Debbie
    signed a contract until 2022.

I know they aren't liked by the Corrie fans but I like Debbie and Ray because at least they aren't boring.

Kevin looks very unhealthy lately and seems to have aged considerably.

Well from what I know the actress who plays Debbie
    signed a contract until 2022.

I know they aren't liked by the Corrie fans but I like Debbie and Ray because at least they aren't boring.
    And Abi proposes to Kev when he gets out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kevin looks very unhealthy lately and seems to have aged considerably.
    Problems with alcohol alledgedly.

casio4 wrote: »
    Where is MacGyver when you need him? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Where is MacGyver when you need him? :pac:

i'm no expert but surely theres some kind of emergency release,( not the latch Ray broke off) from the inside...maybe they just didnt look...

i'm no expert but surely theres some kind of emergency release,( not the latch Ray broke off) from the inside...maybe they just didnt look...

That was the emergency handle he broke off.

I don't know why David and Shona want to move back to the Street. Sure there's so much criminal activity and goings on on the "street" I think they'd be safer on the "estate".

Corrie always have a resident doing time or being evil!

I live in an "estate" ( I'm sure an Irish estate is different to a Manchester estate, but anyway) and I don't think there's a single person in 150 houses doing time, or has ever been arrested! I'm here 20 years, sure Corrie is the worst street on Britain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

threetrees wrote: »
    I don't know why David and Shona want to move back to the Street. Sure there's so much criminal activity and goings on on the "street" I think they'd be safer on the "estate".

Corrie always have a resident doing time or being evil!

I live in an "estate" ( I'm sure an Irish estate is different to a Manchester estate, but anyway) and I don't think there's a single person in 150 houses doing time, or has ever been arrested! I'm here 20 years, sure Corrie is the worst street on Britain!

Albert square is pretty bad aswell oh and that lovely little village in Yorkshire has a very high crime rate aswell lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Surely the solution to the church pews is shorten them and leave some space for wheelchairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Surely the solution to the church pews is shorten them and leave some space for wheelchairs.

Surely the solution is to have Billy relapse back into his long-forgotten heroin addiction that lasted all of 7 weeks, and have him feck off to rehab somewhere far, far away, never to be seen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭bobbyss

The body language of Johnny's doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,388 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Who knew Ray could be this cold .

When Johnny said I like having him around I thought he meant the cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,388 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Okay that's just silly, she was standing beside the door when Kevin was slamming it wit a bar. Fridge door are light weight and in no way sound proofed .It's just insulation .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Are the actors playing Kevin and Debbie a couple in real life? They are very close physically in these scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Jesus they are dragging that out. Let them freeze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

muddypaws wrote: »
    Are the actors playing Kevin and Debbie a couple in real life? They are very close physically in these scenes.

It mentioned before it started that some of the actors formed a bubble in order to be able film their scenes, so it must be them.

muddypaws wrote: »

On UTV it says they went into a bubble to allow them to film these scenes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Couldn’t wait till tonight’s episode ended. Was a crap episode. I really can’t stand anymore of Kevin and Debbie in the freezer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Who knew Ray could be this cold .

He's not half as cold as Debbie and Kevin :D

bobbyss wrote: »
    The body language of Johnny's doctor.
    And neither of them wearing a mask in his tiny office.
    Some doctor he is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

That eyebrow pencil must have been made of steel...:rolleyes:
    Abi failed to notice all the bits of freezer door on the floor...or did Ray tidy up before he left..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Kevin could hear her shouting at the front door..but couldn't hear her outside the freezer on the phone..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Debbie dies..Craig bursts the door open to find Kev noshing on her leg....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

And neither of them wearing a mask in his tiny office.
    Some doctor he is :rolleyes:

I think he was some randomer who wandered from his cell!

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Couldn’t wait till tonight’s episode ended. Was a crap episode. I really can’t stand anymore of Kevin and Debbie in the freezer.

Same, I got bored of the breathy conversation from Kevin. No drama in it, I'm pretty sure they'll be found.

I'm quite liking Johnny and his hallucinations. Imagine being in such a state of mind that you'd ditch your pills to keep you blind yet see your son who died tragically. (Although I'm fairly certain that in prison they don't let you take your pills away like that, you could save them up for suicide or trading with other inmates!)

Advertisement