Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Michael.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Presume from the daggers looks there is history between Aggie and flash brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Simon has eventually gone over to the dark side!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Im guessing Paul and James are going to hook up at some stage

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

spurious wrote: »
    Presume from the daggers looks there is history between Aggie and flash brother.

I think he is the real father of Michael or James

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

So which of the sons is actually the uncles child?

I was wondering the same, as soon as I heard he was coming into it, too obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Michael's partner (can't remember her name) looks very far along in her pregnancy. I thought it was still early days. That story is progressing much faster than it should be. Am I missing something?

That family all annoy me apart from the footballer son (can't remember his name either) so maybe I wasn't paying attention.

I was wondering the same, as soon as I heard he was coming into it, too obvious

I take it Grace will figure it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I missed some of it as I left the room and couldn't rewind, does the uncle know James is gay and what did the dad say to Paul in the yard when he asked him about how he felt about James being gay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

WTF is going on with Peter’s hair? It’s looking very black tonight.

• Advertisement

Those bloody home dye kits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Ronnie in that suit. The upcoming storyline whatever it is. Am bored with it already.

Those bloody home dye kits!

Yep, David in Emmerdale looks dodgy as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Seb should really cut his man bun off..

Sorry who put all the feathers in a black bin bag

fin12 wrote: »
    Seb should really cut his man bun off..

Why? It’s individual. Different to other characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry who put all the feathers in a black bin bag

Simon, he lied to Leanne about it not being him. There was a scene where Brian said I hope I didn't get you in trouble

happyday wrote: »
    Michael's partner (can't remember her name) looks very far along in her pregnancy. I thought it was still early days. That story is progressing much faster than it should be. Am I missing something?

That family all annoy me apart from the footballer son (can't remember his name either) so maybe I wasn't paying attention.

I like Michael because I find him Hilarious but it’s completely unintentional on his part. He actually comes across as a nice guy, u can tell he has a good heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,367 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Simon has eventually gone over to the dark side!

So has Peter's hair :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I never thought Peter's hair was dyed, I thought his face was very pale looking.

• Advertisement

I never thought Peter's hair was dyed, I thought his face was very pale looking.

I thought he looked pale also. I thought the person who did the make up for the fridge scenes must have done it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He looked like Jesus on the cross tonight.

To thine own self be true

If Brian cares are recycling so much why doesn’t he have a bag for life instead of carrying around plastic bags lol I was waiting for Simon to say it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

Have Michael and his Dad just graduated from the Dev Alahan School of Melodrama?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Mary bombing it round the corner at full speed there

tumblr_n5w6sbORV01rtodxxo1_250.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Jikashi wrote: »
    Mary bombing it round the corner at full speed there

tumblr_n5w6sbORV01rtodxxo1_250.gif

Yeah, she looked like a mouse in a small sliced pan.....

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Maybe the lighting but I thought it was like a gorilla's armpit in the first scene then later he was outside and it looked normal then back inside and it was jet black again. He must have dyed it the night before filming the indoor scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭doughef

Ed Bailey is the worst character in anything - ever.

His voice drives me insane. His ‘being drunk’ is the worst piece of acting ever committed to film.

His brother is such a ridiculous character too!

/ rant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

doughef wrote: »
    Ed Bailey is the worst character in anything - ever.

His voice drives me insane. His ‘being drunk’ is the worst piece of acting ever committed to film.

His brother is such a ridiculous character too!

/ rant

His brother must have bought the suit in Flittermans closing down sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,367 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does anyone give a sh/t about any of the Bailey family

Advertisement