Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Kelly and Asha become friends again and Kelly go into foster care?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Asha and Kelly take some of the drugs that Simon, Leanne and Harvey are pushing
    That's a bit silly as Kelly has already taken some of the drugs and ended up in hospital

The old Summer would go no where near drugs and tell Billy and Dev everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The old Summer would go no where near drugs and tell Billy and Dev everything

But she didnt...:confused:

Dont imagine Kelly and Asha will be near drugs again...:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭doughef

So is the new fella (simons drug dealing pall) gone? Probably the only believable character in it.
    Are we just to assume he got beat up or will we see him again. ?

Maybe he fell into the sink hole ?

(Although I take the piss out of corrie, think most of the actors are terrible ., storylines ridiculous., I adore it and will never stop watching it

• Advertisement

doughef wrote: »
    So is the new fella (simons drug dealing pall) gone? Probably the only believable character in it.
    Are we just to assume he got beat up or will we see him again. ?

Maybe he fell into the sink hole ?

(Although I take the piss out of corrie, think most of the actors are terrible ., storylines ridiculous., I adore it and will never stop watching it

Yes Jacob is gone and Simon is Harvey's new top guy

But she didnt...:confused:

Dont imagine Kelly and Asha will be near drugs again...:confused:

She would have left straight away and told Billy even though they were in Billy's flat she have told them stop and get out

I'm surprised Billy or Toyah haven't fostered Kelly

She would have left straight away and told Billy even though they were in Billy's flat she have told them stop and get out

I'm surprised Billy or Toyah haven't fostered Kelly

I think Toyah and Imran are going to ?

So Leanne didnt know Harvey..maybe a bit too obvious i suppose...but i'm sure someone does, i'm thinking Paul,Billy or Shona..but she wont remember, maybe it was Harveys drugs that killed Claytons father....or not...!!

Does Abi not want Seb and the twins at her wedding to Kev?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

The twins were adopted and are now living in Australia with their parents, so very doubtful they'd be back for the wedding.

Only if he cut that stupid man bun off...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

dixiedan wrote: »
    So Simon is now number 2 to Mr Big, by the looks of it?

What an absolutely ridiculous story line :rolleyes:

I agree...like Callum was the biggest hard man in the estate yet be had Gemma and that auld gummy looking fella with the hat as his cronies?! I dislike Simon with his efforts to look evil with his glowering expressions, his silly afro and untidy eyebrows and his little stompy hoppy walk..

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Ann22 wrote: »
    I agree...like Callum was the biggest hard man in the estate yet be had Gemma and that auld gummy looking fella with the hat as his cronies?! I dislike Simon with his efforts to look evil with his glowering expressions, his silly afro and untidy eyebrows and his little stompy hoppy walk..

His descent into becoming the second biggest drug dealer in Weatherfield happened more or less over night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Meeoow wrote: »
    His descent into becoming the second biggest drug dealer in Weatherfield happened more or less over night.

He's no Jez Quigley, that's for sure.

To thine own self be true

Jeez was a great baddie!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Jeez was a great baddie!

He was...He had a real n'er do well appearance.. Callum looked like a Boyzone reject.
    They need to hire more extras and build a few more sets. Everything happens within a radius of about 50yards and they still offer to walk each other home. No consistency with distance. One minute they can run home from the Red Wreck in 5 mins and the next being there gives them an alibi to show they weren't on the street. Is it believable that the prison is so close by? Jenny can pop over to see Johnny of a morning and be back in the pub for the lunchtime rush..

Jeez was a great baddie!

Oh yes, did Jim kill Jez?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I believe he did Elizabeth so he did.

Yes, I think that’s why he was in jail.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    I believe he did Elizabeth so he did.

Would you catch yourself on! Jam did it, so he did. To save his little Stephen.

Would you catch yourself on! Jam did it, so he did. To save his little Stephen.

Is Jam related to Big Jim McD :p

Is Jam related to Big Jim McD :p

Aye, surely. He’s the man himself, so he is.

So ..

Hang on !
    Simon and Leanne have had a brain exchange.

He’s now the adult and she’s now the jumpy drug dealer ?
    And they both seem to forget the last few weeks where him and Jacob have treated her and their home like **** ?
    So now he’s all ‘ lemme cook you a **** spaghetti bol cause everything is just back to amaze balls normal ‘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

doughef wrote: »
    So ..

Hang on !
    Simon and Leanne have had a brain exchange.

He’s now the adult and she’s now the jumpy drug dealer ?
    And they both seem to forget the last few weeks where him and Jacob have treated her and their home like **** ?
    So now he’s all ‘ lemme cook you a **** spaghetti bol cause everything is just back to amaze balls normal ‘

I think Leanne feels guilty that she was sat at home chasing feathers and Simon had to take on the bills and responsibility.

I think Leanne feels guilty that she was sat at home chasing feathers and Simon had to take on the bills and responsibility.

It is Nick's flat, where does he go when Natasha returns?

Are Nick and Leanne married?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It is Nick's flat, where does he go when Natasha returns?

Are Nick and Leanne married?

As far as I know they are married!

Leanne
    is going to help the cops get Harvey but returning Sharon is involved in his drugs dynasty, she is Rita's foster daughter and a enemy of Jenny and Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

If only a curly blow-dry was as easy to achieve as Leanne's effort. Blasting a hairdryer randomly at the back of your already dry hair... must try that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

Yes, I think that’s why he was in jail.

Remember how Big Jim always referred to jail as The Big House so he did.

Advertisement