Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Both Simon's parents were white. Is he supposed to be mixed race?

Only his hair....:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Simon is white, his father is Peter and his mother was the blonde and very much white Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Simon is white, his father is Peter and his mother was the blonde and very much white Lucy.

Yeah,I’ve never understood why they cast that young fella as Peter’s son....certainly would query that he’s supposed to be (genetically) his parents’ son...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We saw Asha try to dye her skin white, maybe Adi for a racism storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I don't know. The actor who plays him, Alex Bain, said he was bullied (for what I don't know) when he was at school. But using personal experience, losing a child for example, is something which actors can draw on to up a performance.

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    I don't know. The actor who plays him, Alex Bain, said he was bullied (for what I don't know) when he was at school. But using personal experience, losing a phone for example, is something which actors can draw on to up a performance.

Fixed that there Ted.......:p

There is a Diane Dee Dee Bailey so where does she fit in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I just caught up. See how Ronnie said Aggie wouldn't have went near him had she known about him being married? In the next episode she said she must have loved Ronnie to have come between him and his wife (?)
    I despise Alina with her pouty flirtyness! Why didn't she go home to her dog instead of whinging about him?? Fizz is such a dose I would defo guess he'd fall hook, line and sinker for her. Little wench! After Fizz welcomed her into her home(?)....doesn't seem like she cares much about the two (invisible) girls...one of them a budding sociopath needing a stable family!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    In regard to the Bailey family, did Aggie have an affair with Ronnie or one night stand while he was married before she got with Ed?

I thought they also had a daughter a successful air hostess who was older than the boys

I think it's supposed to be a one night stand shortly before getting together with Ed. I don't like the Ronnie character at all and even if he is the biological father of Michael, he has no more right than I have to consider himself his father.

Ed definitely mentioned a daughter in one of the recent episodes. It's usually a sign that the character will be making an appearance soon.

I find myself warning to eyebrow Kelly. She reminds me of very many neglected and ignored children I taught. I think the actress is doing a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Daughter Dee-Dee lives in Belgium. Must be filed under someone to bring in when we are running out of ideas. Hope she's not another member of Overactors Anonymous.

b785c653a6e987cc0ff69a854d10ae1f.gif

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    I think it's supposed to be a one night stand shortly before getting together with Ed. I don't like the Ronnie character at all and even if he is the biological father of Michael, he has no more right than I have to consider himself his father.

Ed definitely mentioned a daughter in one of the recent episodes. It's usually a sign that the character will be making an appearance soon.

I find myself warning to eyebrow Kelly. She reminds me of very many neglected and ignored children I taught. I think the actress is doing a good job.

Did Aggie say she loved Ronnie to Ed when he asked as he was cheating on his wife with her so was it more than a one off

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Greece...

It is as if Fizz hasn't heard about the global pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Fizz or Alina.
    Fizz or Alina.
    Fizz or Alina...

Not a hard choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Aw I feel sorry for “Feez”, as Alina calls her :(

Shame she and Tyrone have zero chemistry and that he is every bit as pathetic as Fiz is making out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,384 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

THat's some abuse from Fizz, calling him every name in the book, an ugly useless old man, that Alina will kick him to the kerb once someone younger comes along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭jackboy

THat's some abuse from Fizz, calling him every name in the book, an ugly useless old man, that Alina will kick him to the kerb once someone younger comes along.

And she went with the old stereotype that she would clean him out and he will end up in a grotty flat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

In fairness, if Steve McDonald made a pass at Tyrone, he'd be more appealing than Fiz. What a horrible character: zero charm. She is perfect to play a wench in French revolution drama though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Michael is an absolute head wreck. Lying around “exhausted” from what ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Tyrone you’ve your chance now. Ditch the witch and take your daughter and leave her with Stapes.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Michael is an absolute head wreck. Lying around “exhausted” from what ???

And when his father came in he asked why he didn't call him... He can't even set an alarm on his phone. THEN he wanted a lift to the hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

I know it was a hypothetical scenario but did Fiz suggest she'd have both of the girls if Tyrone moved in somewhere with Alina? Has she adopted Ruby?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

In fairness, if Steve McDonald made a pass at Tyrone, he'd be more appealing than Fiz. What a horrible character: zero charm. She is perfect to play a wench in French revolution drama though.

Did she cheat on Tyrone years ago? With John stape?

Sparko wrote: »
    I know it was a hypothetical scenario but did Fiz suggest she'd have both of the girls if Tyrone moved in somewhere with Alina? Has she adopted Ruby?

She did. I was hoping Tyrone was going to list a few home truths about the Fiz Bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Sparko wrote: »

I thought that too. Ruby isn't even hers so she would be going with Tyrone!

Doesnt Ty own that house...??....on yer bike Ging...She'll probably start abusing him now.....
    Love to see Harvey moving into Nicks flat with Leanne.....:D

Doesnt Ty own that house...??....on yer bike Ging...She'll probably start abusing him now.....
    Love to see Harvey moving into Nicks flat with Leanne.....:D

Harvey's a gentle soul really.

Seb and Nina are going to get close

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

No way!!!!!

Ew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Much as I dislike Fizz (I hate to watch and listen to her with her screechy voice and stary eyes!)..it's bad form of Alina...baffling! Up to now being such a decent person.. Where was Fizz's brain ..paying no heed to her flouncing about the place in her towel?! In such a tiny wee house with them all squashed together?! Tyrone is basically a good person. If Alina keeps her distance I doubt he'd pursue it. I can't see him taking Ruby and his nanna with him to join them in their love nest.. Wait til Evelynn gets her hands on her!

Advertisement