Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

When we get yet another scene of Dick Dastardly getting a detailed catchup on Nick and Leanne's plans and locations.

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She's ridiculously obvious.. see her hovering right behind Natasha saying goodbye to Sam with her ears flapping? Every so often she shows a glimmer of angst so as to save her character an ounce of integrity, I suspect it's so she can stay on as a character that we can accept. Debbie carried it off but I don't know how they'll keep Sharon in the show after taking part in sweet little Sam's abduction never mind 'Arveh' s scheme. What sort of hold has he on her? He's her stepson yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Ann22 wrote: »
    What sort of hold has he on her? He's her stepson yeah?

He's her nephew I believe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Am I correct or incorrect in saying in about 1999 Sharon was in it again and she had some dealings with Rita and The Cabin and she sort of wronged Rita but in the end she sort of came clean and fixed things?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

So is the whole Shona head injury thing forgotten about now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

casio4 wrote:

Seems so. She convinced Natasha not to talk to police and when she was walking her hair was bobbing all around the place. So back to normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Am I correct or incorrect in saying in about 1999 Sharon was in it again and she had some dealings with Rita and The Cabin and she sort of wronged Rita but in the end she sort of came clean and fixed things?

From Corriepedia.

"In January 1999, Sharon invited Rita to her wedding; however, things ended in heartbreak when she discovered that the groom Ian Bentley had two-timed her with Natalie Barnes. Sharon remained on the street but within a year, she had burnt her bridges with Rita after reuniting with Ian and attempting to sell The Kabin from under her. After marrying Ian, the pair settled in Bolton with the money she made selling The Kabin back to Rita."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So RV is going to get away with it and everything goes back to normal...just like real life.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

casio4 wrote: »

The same as Yasmines money troubles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bernie works in Roy's cafe, the kebab chippy, helping Gemma with the quads and now Dev's shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bernie works in Roy's cafe, the kebab chippy, helping Gemma with the quads and now Dev's shop

Yep and Tomorrow they’ll portray her as a lazy lump!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bobbyss wrote: »
    Seems so. She convinced Natasha not to talk to police and when she was walking her hair was bobbing all around the place. So back to normal.

I think her hair only bobbed after the brain damage...It's like an exaggerated little girl walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Must be near time for "I'm brassic me."

So RV is going to get away with it and everything goes back to normal...just like real life.....:rolleyes:

:confused: who?

:confused: who?

Harvey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Bit rich out of Dev roaring at Evelyn about having poor acting skills.....pot,kettle etc. Dev....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

She's a female Sean.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

I know a huge element of soaps is characters being in the right place at the right time to overhear something critical but they're properly taking the piss with Sharon at this stage. The second she got talking to Uncle Ronnie it was blatantly obvious she'd figure out Jenny had slept with him.

Was Harvey's arrest and drugs selling in Weatherfield not in the local newspapers?

Gary should be a PI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Oh, see ya Elaine, I guess.
    And according to google maps her apartment is twenty minutes drive from where Weatherfield is suppose to be.
    Yet we and Tim will probably never see or hear from her again.

My grandparents get us to "give the three rings" when we get home from visiting them; it was nice to see that moment pop up this evening.

• Advertisement

Tim is still a little boy who needs a mother figure, he likes being bossed around too :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

How does mask wearing work in Corrie ? - 3 girls at the bar jenny, sharon and the other irrelevant one spent ages talking with their masks on .... then after that they are all standing there gabbing all of them with their masks off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

How does mask wearing work in Corrie ? - 3 girls at the bar jenny, sharon and the other irrelevant one spent ages talking with their masks on .... then after that they are all standing there gabbing all of them with their masks off!

They wear them going into places but then immediately take them off to say their lines.

Did i miss the episode where Gary washes his hands of Kellie...cant believe he has'nt even mentioned the daughter of the man he killed who he was "looking after" for so long....:confused:
    Also he has direct access to the security cameras in the prison.....
    Did Johnny "really" see Sharon in prison or was it just a blonde mouse............:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

Sharon, foiled again! She really is like a cartoon character.

Why would Gary do Jenny a favour, finding out about and sharing info on a drug lord prisoner? Surely he'd keep schtum instead of being involved?

threetrees wrote: »

Why would Gary do Jenny a favour, finding out about and sharing info on a drug lord prisoner? Surely he'd keep schtum instead of being involved?

He's reformed...goes to show prisons DO work..Johnny's never looked better......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

How does mask wearing work in Corrie ? !

They take their mask OFF to go into the shops :pac::pac::pac::pac:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

threetrees wrote: »

Sharon now knows that Jenny now knows about Harvey - I reckon Sharon will try to kill Rita or something

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

The bleeding CID come into the shop - question shazza about her nephew in prison and CID dont think to go round to Toya and Imran and say "watch that Sharon one - she is related to Harvey - the drug fella who wants your sisters head on a plate!

• Advertisement

The bleeding CID come into the shop - question shazza about her nephew in prison and CID dont think to go round to Toya and Imran and say "watch that Sharon one - she is related to Harvey - the drug fella who wants your sisters head on a plate!

Plus she conveniently only came back to Weatherfield once Harvey was banged up

Advertisement