Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I haven't seen Friday's episode yet but I just wanted to say...Tim told Sally he'd asked his mother to stay...right in front of her. That should've been done in private. What could Sally possibly say if she had reservations?? ...and the mother..."well, if you don't want me to stay that's fine"....Sally could hardly say no. Tim is an idiot bordering on mentally challenged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Ann22 wrote: »
    I haven't seen Friday's episode yet but I just wanted to say...Tim told Sally he'd asked his mother to stay...right in front of her. That should've been done in private. What could Sally possibly say if she had reservations?? ...and the mother..."well, if you don't want me to stay that's fine"....Sally could hardly say no. Tim is an idiot bordering on mentally challenged.

plus if his mum did stay he would have been the only Man about the House ;):D

(you will have to be a person of a certain age to get that one LOL)

Paula Wilcox was a stunner in that show, never liked Richard O Sullivan though, perhaps jealous lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

plus if his mum did stay he would have been the only Man about the House ;):D

(you will have to be a person of a certain age to get that one LOL)

Does Gary not live with Tim and Sally too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Gary not live with Tim and Sally too?

Yeah.......must be in Fay's room....think its bedroom number 5.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

is he blimey - i thought i see gary and maria got back together again no , they were playing chase the sausage in his secondhand place werent they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Paula Wilcox was a stunner in that show, never liked Richard O Sullivan though, perhaps jealous lol

She’d have been safe enough with Richard O Sullivan around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

She’d have been safe enough with Richard O Sullivan around!

What with his 2 wives and partner around, and a son to look after!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

'Ave it!!!! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

A taser gun :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

How does a car drive by and not notice Jenny splat all over the cobbles

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How does anyone buy any of Sharon's shìte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The amount of crimes a doorbell camera would see on the cobbles....

I'm sure if Sarah was in Adam's shoes with a close relative she would offer, Adam should at least get tested and not listen to Sarah

Maria wants Gary back

I had to laugh at Sharon tasering Jenny in broad daylight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

I burst out laughing when Sharon pulled the tazer out of her bag, can they make her anymore cartoonish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Would a tazer not leave a burn mark

That was a lovely scene between Abby and Nina. You've got to love Roy

jos28 wrote: »
    I burst out laughing when Sharon pulled the tazer out of her bag, can they make her anymore cartoonish

It was pure comedy gold alright

Terry Pratchet

Corey at the funeral, he really has some front

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I had to laugh at Sharon tasering Jenny in broad daylight

Sharon really is lucky, she picked the only second in history that the street didn't have anyone wandering around to witness it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Wait till tomorrow and there'll be loads of extras milling around as usual.

Oh god when Sharon shocked Jenny but I laughed when she did It twice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Because of course she has a taser., what cartoon villain is complete without a gadget weapon?
    Last week she literally set up a booby trap with telescope bait.

Wonder what she has in store for dealing with Rita?
    61ef9bf709d6f8c279dc19e951b992a4d387bdde.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

I bet the taser was branded ACME, and the next booby trap will be something she can blow up with a few sticks of dynamite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Who carries a tazer around .....:confused:
    I know we're always jumping to conclusions and what not but it was nice to see Abi apologise to Nine...Pretty girl Nina...just sayin....:o

Jikashi wrote: »

Wonder what she has in store for dealing with Rita?

ffd9829738eb44a9b9e27771dd19aa89.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

jos28 wrote: »
    ffd9829738eb44a9b9e27771dd19aa89.jpg

Her plan would have worked if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Shazz will probably put on a pair of rollerskates and strap a huge rocket to her back if she is ever rumbled and needs to make a quick getaway from the street!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sparko wrote: »
    Sharon really is lucky, she picked the only second in history that the street didn't have anyone wandering around to witness it happen.
    Same as when Bez..er Ray hauled an unconscious Abi from the ginnell all the way up the street to the bistro in broad daylight without a single witness :rolleyes:

Advertisement