Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ray in prison, did his trial happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Oh ffs, the taser !! Beyond ridiculous 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

It wasn't even a decent one, it looked like something from Poundland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

No need for a hidden hearing shop in coronation Street. They all have hearing like bats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Kevin looks awful. He didn't even bother to get his hair cut for his wedding and now the same for his wife's son's funeral.

• Advertisement

No Eileen at Seb's funeral

Is the sink hole filled in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Is that Sharon gone for good now? Or have we yet to see her go on a rampage in the van?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

packed episode tonight -

er little samsonite knocking out the fella with the gun??? - yeah right,

Shazza looked like she were gonna mow down half the residents on the street with the white van but came to nothing

i thought the bullet was going to miss gazza and go through fence into samsonite

bloody hell , jennys husband wasted no time leaving - are they not even with affairs now?

the end bit is good - will abbie glass yer man - I doubt it , she will confront him with the broken glass I reckon but thats as far as it will get - she might force him to go to police and confess , but still a good ending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I absolutely loved the taser scene. Rewound it 5 times to see the priceless look on Jenny’s face. They must have laughed a lot filming that:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yeah...Sharon "speeding" off in the van...think i saw Seb's herse overtaking her....
    Why did Gazz take the gun...only crime there was Sam wholloping beardy with the telescope....I was sure Ronnie was going to get shot....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

So Shazz E Coyote won't be staying on as a regular character then?
    It's a shame, her antics were very funny- although that was unintentional on the part of the writers :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

..... "Ave itttt!!!!!"... Priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

happyday wrote: »
    Kevin looks awful. He didn't even bother to get his hair cut for his wedding and now the same for his wife's son's funeral.

And a taxi for Abbi to follow Seb's hearse........really?! I reckon Kevin has his own car (if Abbi doesn't) and even so, he owns half a garage!

This is a classic Corrie clip I swear she shocks Jenny and then shocks her again for LOL’s

Who was Corey on his phone to, are his mates not in prison like Kelly and should his phone be in evidence???

muddled1 wrote: »
    And a taxi for Abbi to follow Seb's hearse........really?! I reckon Kevin has his own car (if Abbi doesn't) and even so, he owns half a garage!

George had a funeral black car for Gail's dad's funeral, Eileen was to drive one and where was Eileen?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who was Corey on his phone to, are his mates not in prison like Kelly and should his phone be in evidence???

I'd say his father? That actor has been in too many shows to not make another appearance in Corrie.

I'd say his father? That actor has been in too many shows to not make another appearance in Corrie.

The dad that told him stay home only attend school and footie, doubt he would advise attend the funeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭prunudo

I thought Corrie was supposed to be on every night at 9 this week. Seems like football on itv and not on tv3 either.

prunudo wrote: »
    I thought Corrie was supposed to be on every night at 9 this week. Seems like football on itv and not on tv3 either.

It's on tomorrow and Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭prunudo

It's on tomorrow and Friday

Appears for only half hour each night, the way it was reported it was as if we were getting extra episodes for the 9pm week.

prunudo wrote: »
    Appears for only half hour each night, the way it was reported it was as if we were getting extra episodes for the 9pm week.

Yes I thought an hour each night this week at 9pm

Is Friday not an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Yes I thought an hour each night this week at 9pm

Is Friday not an hour?

No, half an hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

How did the bad guy end up unconscious, did King Of Dorks hit him with his telescope ... wtf, that's crazy, he only comes up to his waist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Gary was out in the open when he grabbed those keys, he could've gone in any direction whatsoever, yet somehow he managed to get himself trapped in a surprise dead end he somehow didn't expect despite it existing in the middle between the house he's living in right now, the house he lived in with Sarah, the house he lived in when his family first came to the street, and the factory premises he owns.

When they revealed the bullet missed him, my mind immediately imagined it going through the fence to the Platt's house, past David and Sam, finding its way to Shona and putting her in another extended brain-damaging coma from yet another bullet intended for Gary. :pac:

No need for a hidden hearing shop in coronation Street. They all have hearing like bats.
    Except when Jenny and Shazz were shouting at each other in the middle of the street, then nobody hears a thing :confused:
    So Shazz has flown the coop. Will she come back for revenge at a later date I wonder just like Ray, Phelan, the Scots bloke who tried to kill Roy?

After they sleep together, Dev makes it clear to Bernie that it was a one-off and won't be happening again. Bernie blasts Dev for assuming she wanted more and tells him not to flatter himself.
    Mary learns from Aadi and Asha that Dev and Bernie are in a relationship. Mary has it out with Bernie and chastises her for taking advantage of Dev.
    Later, Mary overhears Dev discussing Bernie with Steve and is alarmed when Dev makes out that he only slept with Bernie because he was drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

After they sleep together, Dev makes it clear to Bernie that it was a one-off and won't be happening again. Bernie blasts Dev for assuming she wanted more and tells him not to flatter himself.
    Mary learns from Aadi and Asha that Dev and Bernie are in a relationship. Mary has it out with Bernie and chastises her for taking advantage of Dev.
    Later, Mary overhears Dev discussing Bernie with Steve and is alarmed when Dev makes out that he only slept with Bernie because he was drunk.

Oh dear God, Devendra, no!

Advertisement