Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

prunudo wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure I read that the actor who plays Todd was saying the storyline how he got back with Billy will come to a head later in the year.

A lot of older people will forget what happened there if they leave it much longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ann22 wrote: »
    A lot of older people will forget what happened there if they leave it much longer.

Who's Todd.........:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Both corrie and emmerdale were BRILLIANT tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That can't be it?! So do Leanne and Co live happily ever after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Sharon's childish remark as she entered Rita's door when asked to turn the oven down underlines how poor the writers are. She had given evidence. A serious business for her. Yet there she was playing ... comedy. How poor is that.

• Advertisement

That can't be it?! So do Leanne and Co live happily ever after?

Happy..doubt it..i can see Nick wanting to get back with Natasha and Sam..

bobbyss wrote: »
    Sharon's childish remark as she entered Rita's door when asked to turn the oven down underlines how poor the writers are. She had given evidence. A serious business for her. Yet there she was playing ... comedy. How poor is that.

Its showing the two sides to her character...underneath she's a real cnut....
    I thought a better scene (which i expected) would have been her at a mirror smiling to herself as she wiped away the purple make up from her eye....
    And i dont think Arvey will let her away with it....

bobbyss wrote: »

Sharon is pants villain I thought it was funny and same with Jenny chasing her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Sharon get away with Sam's kidnap and tasering Jenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Tyrone with his Tits & Ass tattoo: cringe :rolleyes:
    Daisy going on about how sexy and sophisticated her outfit was--eh, nope. It looked like she nicked that big pink jacket out of Rita's wardrobe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Cant be too far away from Ty getting botox and a Ross Geller fake tan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I was waiting on Sharon to swipe Rita's handbag with all that cash inside

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Did Sharon leave with Ritas money? I know Rita said she gave her nothing but why the big grin on Sharons face? she needs the money to take over Harveys business. Alina wiggling her bum to show off her tattoo to Emma is all wrong girls don't wiggle their bums at each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Sharon will have swiped Rita's bag but there will be no money in it. Rita will have taken the money back out - she is onto her for sure.....

Pipmae wrote: »
    Sharon will have swiped Rita's bag but there will be no money in it. Rita will have taken the money back out - she is onto her for sure.....

Cate see Reet carrying around 9k in her bag....reckon Sharon swiped it when she went to the jax..........

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I was hoping that Rita would be the real Wile E old bird and have pulled a stroke and Sharon will have a bag full of Prima Doner menus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Did Rita change her mind at the last minute or did she just take all the cash out to basically prank Sharon?

It's a shame they killed off Kirsty, she could have been a good source of drama down the line, as future storylines for Ruby. Instead she's just fodder for the terrible Tyrone, Alina and Fiz stuff.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Cant be too far away from Ty getting botox and a Ross Geller fake tan.
    They are really pushing this mid-life crisis stuff- and he is only what? mid 30s in the show :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

From the way Rita said to Jenny that she didn’t “give” any money to Sharon I think we were meant to assume that she showed Sharon the money then turned her back and purposely allowed Sharon to steal it. Rita must really be loaded if she did that.

From the way Rita said to Jenny that she didn’t “give” any money to Sharon I think we were meant to assume that she showed Sharon the money then turned her back and purposely allowed Sharon to steal it. Rita must really be loaded if she did that.

She wanted 10 but the bank would only give her 9...i just cant see the significance to that bit of story...either way she'd "ave it".....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

She wanted 10 but the bank would only give her 9...i just cant see the significance to that bit of story...either way she'd "ave it".....:confused:

It was like the scene in Fr Ted when Ted is off the fags and someone at the front door lights one up and “lovely fags” appears in the smoke over his head. Rita was showing her the money letting her know she had all that lovely cash right there for the taking and Sharon being Sharon I’d say she’s ‘ad it. Rita probably thought she’d take a chance and try to prove Jenny wrong. Expensive way to get rid of her though if that’s what’s happened.

• Advertisement

It just struck mt that Tyroneleft Fizz for Alina Pop.
    Fizz...Pop. Fizzy Pop: that's what they call mineral in Manchester. :D

Would Ruby even know or remember Kirsty? I doubt Tyrone talks about her

Ryan and Daisy
    rumoured for an affair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ryan and Daisy
    rumoured for an affair

So one of the most unlikable and overblown characters in years and a redeemed character who is currently pretty decent and a rare example of a young male character on the show who isn't a totally scumbag and is in a supportive and positive relationship? Oh god there could even be another pregnancy scandal...

SafeNegligibleIbex-max-1mb.gif

Daisy needs to go!

Also Corrie in 2021 will be remembered for “Ave it” lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Daisy needs to go!

Also Corrie in 2021 will be remembered for “Ave it” lol

I wasn't gone on her originally but at least she's better than Craig!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Will it be on virgin media tonight even though it's not on utv because of the football?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

casio4 wrote: »
    Will it be on virgin media tonight even though it's not on utv because of the football?

Its on the listings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Aww where is it on?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

It's listed on Sky for 7.30 and 8.30 and it's not on. I've also tried ITV and the football is on there :confused:

Advertisement