Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

All this week's upcoming episodes are on the ITV hub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

jos28 wrote: »
    It's listed on Sky for 7.30 and 8.30 and it's not on. I've also tried ITV and the football is on there :confused:

Thought I was going mad. Listed for being on Virgin at 7.30 and 8.30 but The Chase on instead :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I had it recorded and both episodes look juicy but when I went to play them, "Don't look back in anger" and "Red Rock" were recorded instead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ann22 wrote: »
    I had it recorded and both episodes look juicy but when I went to play them, "Don't look back in anger" and "Red Rock" were recorded instead!!

Exactly the same as me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Exactly the same as me.

What a mess. I hope we can get it today somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Shakyfan wrote: »
    All this week's upcoming episodes are on the ITV hub.

Are they being televised at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

pjohnson wrote: »
    Are they being televised at all?

With the big matches on i doubt it....deffo not tonight...

The Express Website says Corrie is in at 8 tonight for an hour on ITV. I can't record ITV unfortunately. Don't know when Virgin will have it. The review of the episodes drops a hint at something very interesting but I don't know how to do spoilers!!

The Express Website says Corrie is in at 8 tonight for an hour on ITV. I can't record ITV unfortunately. Don't know when Virgin will have it. The review of the episodes drops a hint at something very interesting but I don't know how to do spoilers!!

My freesst box is set to record emmerdale at 7-8 two episodes abs coronation street 8-9 two episodes

So they moved the soaps to the day that England ARE playing.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    So they moved the soaps to the day that England ARE knocked out.
    Fixed that for ye...........:p

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Virgin Media 3 has an omnibus of Emmerdale from 1pm on Saturday and Corrie from 1pm on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I have chanced recording the programmes on at 7.30 and 8.30 on VM just in case :o , they had the wrong info yesterday so possibly the same today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

magicray wrote: »
    I have chanced recording the programmes on at 7.30 and 8.30 on VM just in case :o , they had the wrong info yesterday so possibly the same today

It’s been updated on Sky TV guide now,

Who cooked the hotpots when Sean was living rough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

ITV are showing an hour long episode tonight (Tuesday) from 8 to 9, 2 30 minute episodes on Wednesday (7.30 and 8.30) and a one hour episode on Friday from 8 to 9. During the Euros you have the option of watching when they go out during the week or they are all available to view on the ITV hub from Monday.

I imagine Virgin Media are probably going to show them at the same time as ITV.

How long has Daisy been working there? Surely she didn't think Sean was cooking all the hotpots? I wonder would he have walked out in support of Gemma or Emma in similar circumstances? Kirk can be so stupid at times it's not funny.
    Fiz is being really kind to Tyrone. I don't think I'd have been so supportive in her shoes. Big swinging dick, Kirsty the nutcase is dead. They were making a big deal of it telling Ruby making it sound so ominous. They were nearly convincing her to be upset. So we're expected to believe Kirsty was out of prison and didn't attempt to see her child? That would've been a good story.
    I was disappointed at Tyrone taking Aleeeena's news so well. I was hoping to see him running for the hills.

I missed the first episode but saw the second. Is it totally absolutely necessary for Alina to do that stupid giggling after every single sentence she speaks. It’s so annoying. How does the actor playing Kirk go into work every day to play such an incredibly stupid character. It must be so boring for him to never have a proper storyline. How is Daisy so influential in Sean’s business. Wasn’t it well established by Sean before she joined and now she is acting like his boss and now she’s trying to do the same in the pub. She’s getting more irritating with each episode.

I missed the first episode but saw the second. Is it totally absolutely necessary for Alina to do that stupid giggling after every single sentence she speaks. It’s so annoying. How does the actor playing Kirk go into work every day to play such an incredibly stupid character. It must be so boring for him to never have a proper storyline. How is Daisy so influential in Sean’s business. Wasn’t it well established by Sean before she joined and now she is acting like his boss and now she’s trying to do the same in the pub. She’s getting more irritating with each episode.

Alina drives me nuts too.. with the giggling! "Ooh Tyrone stop teeegling me heeheehee!" Remember that?! I can't bear it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Who cooked the hotpots when Sean was living rough?

Chef Mike Roe-Waive and the freezer.

• Advertisement

How long has Daisy been working there? Surely she didn't think Sean was cooking all the hotpots? I wonder would he have walked out in support of Gemma or Emma in similar circumstances? Kirk can be so stupid at times it's not funny.
    Fiz is being really kind to Tyrone. I don't think I'd have been so supportive in her shoes. Big swinging dick, Kirsty the nutcase is dead. They were making a big deal of it telling Ruby making it sound so ominous. They were nearly convincing her to be upset. So we're expected to believe Kirsty was out of prison and didn't attempt to see her child? That would've been a good story.
    I was disappointed at Tyrone taking Aleeeena's news so well. I was hoping to see him running for the hills.

Missed that episode...........:p

Obviously VM had to wait for the nod from ITV to show emmerdale and corrie...depending on the footy..
    The look of joy on TY's face when she said she wasn't ready for kids ..to utter despair.....
    Kirk is beyond "special".....
    I love little Sam...strikes me that he's not acting....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Again I must wonder how the hell Underworld has any reputation or returning clientele.

The management and ownership changes with the tides. Whenever the clients are in the factory they're witness to some sort of bust-up or street brawl between the managers and/or the staff, or another corpse has been discovered on the premises, which may or may not be on fire, ransacked, collapsed, or is an active crime scene.

The clients are frequently given the runaround, insulted or flat out lied to by the management, and that's if the factory managers even turn up to meetings which are almost always held on their own premises. Nick, "respected businessman" is too busy supervising Leanne reading a magazine that he can't nip across the road for a single meeting with a client who contributes to his staff having a job to go to?

And let's not forget that ridiculous scene where Michael and Toyah literally gave a demonstration of how window blinds work to stall a client because the managers couldn't be arsed.

Yet Carla seems to permanantly have a phone full of loyal clients.

Coronation Street running out of ideas 101: Alina has a miscarriage?

Coronation Street running out of ideas 101: Alina has a miscarriage?

Does she? I'm guessing he won't be able to hide his relief, him being such a gob****e.
    She reminds me of Bruce Willis's irritating tit of a girlfriend who forgot to pack his watch in Pulp Fiction. "Tie-rone hurry home from work! I'd like some oral pleasure...I'll make you some Toads in the Holes!"

It was so creepy last night with Tyrone and Alina. She was jumping up and down with excitement with the phone in her hand shouting that she wanted everyone to know she’s pregnant while he was like an adult trying to placate a toddler saying they should wait until the 3 month scan. She’s supposed to be 23 so why do they keep making her act like she’s 13.

It was so creepy last night with Tyrone and Alina. She was jumping up and down with excitement with the phone in her hand shouting that she wanted everyone to know she’s pregnant while he was like an adult trying to placate a toddler saying they should wait until the 3 month scan. She’s supposed to be 23 so why do they keep making her act like she’s 13.

At least shes stopped furiously trying to mount him every moment shes on screen.

The infant angle is still creepy but at least shes not perma-horny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Missed that episode...........:p

Obviously VM had to wait for the nod from ITV to show emmerdale and corrie...depending on the footy..
    The look of joy on TY's face when she said she wasn't ready for kids ..to utter despair.....
    Kirk is beyond "special".....
    I love little Sam...strikes me that he's not acting....

Sam is currently easily the best actor in corrie. Hes brilliant

Sam is currently easily the best actor in corrie. Hes brilliant

He'll be a surgeon in Casualty before he 12............:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Natasha manage with childcare before Nick and his family

• Advertisement

He'll be a surgeon in Casualty before he 12............:P

He can do that admin job that Ben Price did and be better than him.

Advertisement