Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Natasha manage with childcare before Nick and his family

She probably looked after him herself..:eek:...yeah i know , in this day and age what mother does that....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw isn't James a lovely lad? That was a nice episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Sam is currently easily the best actor in corrie. Hes brilliant

I reckon he was giving a nod to Alan Partridge when he said that he was going to take Natasha to the European Court of Human rights over Nicks visitation. Partridge mentioned Strasbourg before.

Jikashi wrote: »
    Again I must wonder how the hell Underworld has any reputation or returning clientele.

Sarah had a go at Nick over the factory
    She said that they built it up from nothing. I thought that Carla handed it over to the staff cause she wanted out over the guilt of the roof collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Natasha manage with childcare before Nick and his family

She's like Carol and Orla in Fair City. Heaven forbid that they would have to mind their own child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Alina getting jealous.

Best buy her a pick'n'mix or Kinder Surprise (the toy keep her busy for days)

Edit: Good idea Maria a colouring book would work aswell.

Tyrone to Alina - careful, I nearly did a Gayle then!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it possible Alina is getting more immature and now she is preggers

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Not a hair out of place for Gail in the hospital bed

Evelyn and Roy the only decent actors on the cobbles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The best day of Sarah's life is being able to buy a knicker factory, not her kids births or wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Alina: "If it's a boy we were thinking of calling him Kevin"
    Kevin: :D
    Tyrone: "Because, y'know, you kind of fecked up my original intention to call my son Jack"
    Kevin: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Can't believe Fizz tried to throw Tyrone's granny out of Tyrone's house! Wish Tyrone would just move her out so he and Alina could move in. Crazy situation.

Maria.."Kirsty came across as dead sound..."
    Evelyn.." "she sounds dead now..."

brilliant...:D

I assume the writers have forgotten that Fizz doesn't own the house...or did we miss something..??

No it's definitely Tyrone's house. I'm not convinced he'd want to throw her out and to split the kids up (like who in their right mind would want to take on the demonic Hope??)
    What's not realistic is that it hasn't even been mentioned....annoying. it makes us irritated by Fiz throwing him out and attempting to throw Evelyn out instead of empathizing with her.
    I love Evelyn..I hope she's around for many more years.

Ann22 wrote: »
    No it's definitely Tyrone's house. I'm not convinced he'd want to throw her out and to split the kids up (like who in their right mind would want to take on the demonic Hope??)
    What's not realistic is that it hasn't even been mentioned....annoying. it makes us irritated by Fiz throwing him out and attempting to throw Evelyn out instead of empathizing with her.
    I love Evelyn..I hope she's around for many more years.

Wish she'd hook up with Roy before its too late (for either) ..the street needs another comedy couple ..and not Steve and Dev...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

If Gail has had a heart attack the last thing she should be doing is travelling off to Asia for a month or a year.

Carla and Sarah have swapped personalities all of a sudden. Carla is usually a pushover with the staff, letting them away with murder, trying to "be everybody's friend" whereas Sarah recently has been a little more strict I think with the workers.
    Who is the man with Izzy, her carer or her dad? He looks way too old to be a love interest. It wouldn't have been my first assumption in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Who is the man with Izzy, her carer or her dad? He looks way too old to be a love interest. It wouldn't have been my first assumption in this day and age.

That's Izzy's actress' real life partner and they're the same age as each other. Remember that the actress has the same vulnerabilities as the character, hence her absence on the set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

So Gail is going to Thailand

Phuket :pac:

• Advertisement

Jikashi wrote: »
    That's Izzy's actress' real life partner and they're the same age as each other. Remember that the actress has the same vulnerabilities as the character, hence her absence on the set.

Oh I did know that. I didn't get a good look at him..It's nice they set it up to have him on screen with her. I wonder how her health is at the minute? Has her condition worsened or is it the Covid risks that's keeping her off set.
    It'll be totally out of character for Carla if they pursue this storyline of return to work pressure.

Nice shot of him here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

bobbyss wrote: »
    If Gail has had a heart attack the last thing she should be doing is travelling off to Asia for a month or a year.

In the middle of a pandemic. What about aftercare, check ups, medication? A very silly storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

happyday wrote: »
    In the middle of a pandemic. What about aftercare, check ups, medication? A very silly storyline.

Add to that strict Thai immigration laws. Having to get extensions, leave the country after 60/90 days, proof of income, UK embassy no longer supplies letters as proof of income, compulsory health insurance. Same amount of thought as Craig's OCD.

Nice shot of him here.

First thing i thought was "control freak".......

Isnt Fizz turning into even more of a pig...and why are they suddenly dressing Alina in Fizz's "style"...yuk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

First thing i thought was "control freak".......

Isnt Fizz turning into even more of a pig...and why are they suddenly dressing Alina in Fizz's "style"...yuk...

Pig? In what way is she a pig?

optogirl wrote: »
    Pig? In what way is she a pig?

In the same way you could describe any person of any of gender or sexual preference if they were a "pig"....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

In the same way you could describe any person of any of gender or sexual preference if they were a "pig"....:rolleyes:

That clears that up then

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Nice shot of him here.

Jeeeze the makeup must be good he didn't look anything like that on screen last night

• Advertisement

optogirl wrote: »
    That clears that up then

Yeah...some might have thought i meant her appearance...as if....
    casio4 wrote: »
    Jeeeze the makeup must be good he didn't look anything like that on screen last night

I actually thought it was Ian Lavender......

Advertisement