Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What a great character Hope is! An actual psychopath..years of storylines ahead with her. Unless she's carted off to kiddie prison like Bobby Beale.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

When Jenny got tasered there wasn't a sinner around. Last night it was like the cobbles are in the shadow of Old Trafford on matchday.

The fire is arson and possibly attempted murder so surely handed over to CID not the local and I mean local plod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

April and Hope are miles apart on screen. But April in Emmerdale, and Hope in Corrie are sisters in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Surely the old Residents' Association sees the need for extensive CCTV on the street? Every single week the police and or ambulance pays a visit. It would have picked up yer one setting off and lighting that fire.

Didn't John Stape carry some sort of carpet with a dead body rolled inside?

The kidnapping of that young fella with the glasses into a van in broad daylight? Shona destroying some public hydrant or whatever recently.

Todd trying to break into yer man's builders' yard to steal that pump.

When David was practicing for the Olympics he was running like crazy around the place followed by fellas who wanted to thrash him.

The young fella breaking into Billy's place .

Sure the list goes on.

• Advertisement

Edit: Spoilers didn't work.

Craig is investigating the fire and going door to door investigating the hit and run. Busy boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Craig is the only cop working from home. He is that busy on the street, all he has to do is roll out of bed, and he's at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Ryan and Daisy become an offical couple, he seemed surprised and surely she ate before in Speed Daal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I was about to post the same thing, it felt like I missed a couple of episodes between that and Shona/Todd hit and run scene that we didn't see any build up to

Is Fizz in a bedsit with Hope - crazy storyline too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I think Fizz is in the witness protection flat from the drug gang storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Monday's episode opened with David and Shona in a panic about some accident?

Was an episode missed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

It felt like that to me but it just happened offscreen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes I thought I had missed an episode. I suppose it saved on special effects.

Good to see they are getting good use out of their hospital set. I wonder who will be next to need a bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So any idea who set the 🔥 fire in the flat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,770 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Well people online are saying the Alina may have some type of personality disorder and did it herself apart from that Hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What about the woman just released from prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Well we did see Hope going in to the flat and a bottle of nail polish remover was front of screen. And, the "Emily Bronntasaurus" turned up in her toybox together with the keys to the flat.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Weatherfield detectives...'well, looking at that evidence, it must be Fizz that did it, or possibly Rita'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Daisy is extremely irritating.

• Advertisement

I too thought I'd missed an episode! Know what annoys me a lot? The way Craig is the copper involved in every case. Over here, the guards are stationed well away from their hometown, at least when newly qualified...Here the way Craig refers to Todd as Todd Grimshaw sounds preposterous. Everyone there knows who Todd is. I love the show but the area inconsistencies annoy me. Craig from the actual street is working around the corner in the Wetherfield barracks...and the way it's confined to such a small area yet they refer to localities as a taxi journey away, yet are literally a stone's throw away, ruin the reality of it for me. One scene has a character running to the Red Wreck in 5 mins and the next ..Ah they have an alibi, they were at the Red Wreck.

Can I just add that I can't drag my eyes away from Craig's ears? I'd like to scrunch them up in my fists. They look soft and maleable.

Ps Todd is great onscreen. He is a joy to watch.

Post edited by Ann22 on

Tyrone is a prick. Alina was right to call the entire Manchester police force. Ty should sort out psycho kid and support his partner. Hopefully she dumps him soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

It's the Red Rec (as in recreation park) - not Wreck! Lost count of the number of times I've seen it typed incorrectly over the years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Could be an intentional typo and it probably is a wreck anyway, don't be stressing over it.

Since when has the soup kitchen been in the street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Who's stressing? Just pointing it out. Last time I checked this was a public forum.

I didn't know this ' til now! I imagined there was some kind of memorial from a Tudor era ship sinkage plonked in the middle of the park..now I declare that from this day forth, I shall join your league in making the name of the Red Rec become known. Ps I passionately loved Shakin' Stevens (despite the cringey name!) from the days when "This Ole House"topped the charts and his image was my first wall poster..so I shall accept your little rap on my knuckles! :)

Alina actress is woeful.

Know what else annoys me? "Victoria Gardens" is like 4 ft square. It's daft all the events that occur here!...Now the soup kitchen is on the same street! It's like the whole township of Wetherfield is right there within a radius of 200mtrs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Now Todd has a scar on his cheek just like the original Todd

• Advertisement

Feck sake, Billy. Try and control yourself!

Advertisement