Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Corey will probably be killed, can he be put on trial again for Seb's murder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Corey is too good a character to be rid of him too soon. That wink at Abby was marvellous..such a deliciously evil little bollix! He has a standard of acting that leaves most of the cast at the starting line. Imran for one. He's the posiest actor ever. Toyah wondering wgrre he is ffs..If she looks out the window she'll see him. Dozy mare!

I said something similar before but Imran looks young enough to be a possible love interest for Kelly some time down the road. The age gap looks too short to comfortably believe in his intense fatherly feelings. The way he's treating Toyah doesn't bode well for them as ongoing foster parents either.

I know Nina is only expressing herself and stuff but the veil she wore for the was a little ott I think. She looked like a vampire although she did look mystical and lovely but it might have come across as attention seeking and might have been viewed as an unsettling presence in the neutral colour palette of the courtroom.

Silly how overnight, Simon has become totally involved and obsessed with getting Kelly off. I know away back, there was a budding of interest between them that was scuppered by Harvey and the drugs thing but he wasn't around or involved at all and out of the blue he paid his first visit to see her last wk(?).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I still think someone is going to find that bag in the canal and those clothes will be the new evidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

I noticed in the flash backs last week there was a car with its lights on on the opposite side of the canel. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but thought it was odd they left it in shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

What's the deal with Kelly's eyebrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

She had an accident as a child in real life and spilt open her eyebrow and was left with that scar. She explained it in an interview a few months back i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think she pointed to her eyebrow when she was talking to Imran about her mother and said her mother was to blame for that too. She referred to it as a scar and said her mother had abused her. The false eyelashes she has on in the hospital bed are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Tyrone really does want to have his cake and eat it. Fiz is well shot of him. Yet more crying scenes from Abi without a single tear in sight.

How has Alina so much money?

Imran cheated with the ex?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I hope Abi leaves. I hate her whinging with 0 tears. She's damaged goods. More hassle than she's worth.

Alina is a child...worried about trivial things. Tyrone just has a constant horn on him. The giddy face on him when Alina said she had a surprise for him. Like a pair of teenagers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

What Dev reminded me of tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I like Phil; he looks good with Feez. Tyrone would get up on Cerberus if he had the chance. I hope him and Alina pizz off to Romania till next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Dev was painful last night, wish they would up their minds about whether he is a comedy character like Mary or a serious one, I had to fast forward it was so cringy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I pissed myself laughing at Dev "Summer Nights...Summer Breeze..." line

David could be a great comedy character. Would be good if he had more comedy situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

Tyrone Tyrone Tyrone. You absolute Muppet. You want your cake and eat it and not put on calories so you can fit in those skinny jeans! Honestly you can't have Alina and be jealous when Fiz sees another bloke! Thankfully your granny puts you in your place!

"Get rid of Hope Stape" WhatsApp group? That's nasty stuff. Wonder who the moderator is? Gemma?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I thought he was classic, 'are you reciting old people songs?'. Haha.

'Would you like a Lesbian film night?' to Aadi. 'No!...Yes...maybe? I don't know' I love their double act.

Aadi new head much better than the old, though I preferred old Summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I loved the lesbian movie night quip haha.

Billy is a bad drunk actor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Why is pc plod lying about the driving ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,769 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What's the story with the Bailey Brothers?

They acted like right gits, refusing to show a licence, they were jerking the car and drawing attention to themselves and one of them got out of the car when they asked to stay inside.

I think it's brutally down to portray a real issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

No mention of Norris for months, and then half episode about meeting up with him and then they bump him off. I believe he's not great health in real life but all seems a bit rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

I was sure the Norris actor had died already... Wikipedia tells me otherwise. Ooops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Absolutely ridiculous and contrived storyline that Alina would be pregnant again, what, 6 weeks after her miscarriage? Does Tyrone even know what contraception is?

Is the actress gone for good?

Apparently Mavis is still alive. Strange that they didn't phone her to tell her.

Ken is looking old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Craig pronounces "I" as "ah" and he opens his mouth wide open to say it. Sometimes he says it 2 or 3 times...It's starting to bother me.

Mary 's Lady Di comments were silly and irrelevant and unfunny.

Emma's response to Alina's song title comment was silly too. Big daft head on her.

In his first scene tonight, Ken looked like death. I was glad to see him looking a little better in later scenes. It might've been unflattering lighting. What a trooper he is.

Wtf was Tyrone at?? Stupid eejit, impregnating someone he wants rid of. Feck sake, he'd get up on a crease in the blankets, what's wrong with him??!

Was there not a scene a while back where Emma was a fan of some old rock band that you wouldn't have expected her to have heard of but her mother had listened to a lot when she was growing up. Last night they made her look like she didn't know of any artists pre-2020.

• Advertisement

Post edited by Lennox Gilbey on

Advertisement