Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The Grace story makes no sense.

Shes a psychotic ex-con who wouldn't be deemed a fit parent. Surely Aggie and Ed would be able to back up Michael (the biological father) getting custody.

The blackmail makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No CCTV in Speed Daal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Stu survives, a good companion friend or love interest for Yasmeen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Guys mum is a cross between Hyacinth Bucket and Timothy Lumsden's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Gets your man out of the burning building and sits in the smoke coming out of the door...makes no sense.

• Advertisement

How about keep the baby and ring social services/guards and get her commited and correctly called an unfit mother.

Job done. 20k saved.

Loving lamb of Jesus. What have I just sat through 😥

Why are doctors and hospitals still seeing Curtis, when nothing is wrong with him physically, all good with his heart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,831 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Think he is paying / private - the doctor who saw him and said he was 100% fine that he would even reimburse him for the appointment with him.

I wonder what tablets we are seeing him taking in the flat when he takes them in the compartments for every day, and is the fainting all fake as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Does Curtis have a psychiatric disorder? Munchausen's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Either the writers are lazy or stupid, or they think the viewers are stupid.....the storyline with Grace is beyond ridiculous. They currently have the child in their house with them. Just keep her there and call police! ...bish, bash, bosh...solved.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Max is more threatening than Hashim. Actually Hope is scarier still.

Zeedan's hair and beard get more stuck on looking every time I see them.

I can't think of one current storyline I have any interest in. Hoping Roy isn't gone for good.

Did you hear Debbie say to Zeedan the other day "OK haircut 100 ..." LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

This Hashim fella is the most hands-on loanshark there is.

He's checking in by phone and text nearly every day, and is always available to drop by at a moment's notice.

Pity every single scene he's in is exactly the same: "sort my money...find a way...or else"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

It was probably Debbie who robbed/moved the catering van.

Annie Lennox stole from Haircut 100. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Wasn't Curtis's hair falling out in tufts at some stage "because of his condition"? What was that about so?

This fcukinh Grace story line makes fck all sense.

Aggie and Ed having the combined IQ of a potato is the only thing making the "story" possible.

Is Evelyn coming back? I could see her and Cerberus quickly hoofing out Phil and co.

no subtitles on Corrie tonight on Virgin Media One on the Sky box .

And also is that smoke damage in allina's flat around the phone on the wall and that? - it would stink , they would have got that cleaned up after the fire

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Was trying to work out who her delivery of lines reminds me of...it's Dame Edna Everage to a t!

.. or Hinge & Bracket if you can remember them ones from the 80's

Daniel should get Max done for slander and punching him

Why is Phil and his post mother Mimi staying with Fiz, way too soon and where is Ruby and Evelyn?

Mimi is great I like her I want to see her and Evelyn clash

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Yasmeen roaring and shouting at Stu in the bed, way over the top, she was like a maniac.

Who gives the keys of their restaurant to a homeless person they’ve only just met and gives them the run of the place FFS?

Who writes this rubbish? Do the writers ever actually watch the program?

terrible - poor Stu. it would have been more believable and better storyline if Yasmeen went into the resturant with Stu whilst he was there and then the firebomb and then Stu lifting an unconscious Yasmeen out and her being touch and go whether she survives and them blaming her leaving the stove on and starting the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mimi is like Hyacinth Bucket on acid. She is unbelievably false. Hope Evelyn comes back soon and gets rid.

• Advertisement

Mimi was a terrible addition. I was liking Phil and Fizz. Now this has ruined him. A total mummy's boy at whatever age he's supposed to be.

Advertisement