Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DT2016

Daisy would be better without Dani he’s such a drip I bet he still loves Bethany and Defo loves Sinead and living with his dad because he let refuges stay in his house lol what

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

Soo Jacob & Si are best friends now working together in the Knicker factory. (Drug dealer and mule not too long ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Must say Shameless was a fair breeding ground for Corrie actors,just waiting for Frank Gallagher to arrive 😄

George defo bought Eileen a doll house couch lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

so glad Daisy's lump turned out just to be a cyst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

GDPR how are you, everywhere these days are so hung up on GDPR and nurses can come out and say someone's name out loud in a waiting room of people and they only have to say "are you next of kin?" and the person only has to lie and say your his father and they believe that at face value without proof!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I really like Spider's need to have a video call at the top of his voice in the ginnel. Just in case any toady racist gang members are within 50 yards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Something similar to that Grif scene happened in my area in early 1970s. 3 young men were driving a bomb to park behind a pub that police men drank in and the bomb went off early and killed them all.

The show has gone off the scale with this woke business at this stage. Maybe they should balance it out by having a storyline about the Asian gangs who groom white girls but something tells me they won't do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

There's not a story worth following on Corrie at the moment! Particularly dislike the Nick/Jacob's Dad stuff and the Griff stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭prunudo

Every story revolves around crime, even Daniels proposal plans centre around a burglary. By all means bring in Jacobs dad with a secret background but why constantly use the crime and murky dealings for every storyline. Its getting really tiring now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Especially for a street that has its own policeman 👮‍♂️

Maria's brother arrives last week, robs a van, Craig on the scene in seconds and no more said about it. Its all very odd. Maybe Mary and Brian should be using their carol singing collection for a cctv system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Eileen's time in the jungle has done her waistline no harm. Looking very well 😘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,755 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm disappointed with that story I know there needs to be drama but Jacob and Amy were fairly solid couple.

In other news I'm fairly sure Daisy's mother is just to turn up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Maria's brother is Kirk! He didn't rob the van.

Hang on what, how did I miss that, but what was that scene last week, when the van was robbed and Maria says that's my brother as Jacob and Simon were wrestling the suspect on the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

Arrrgghhh my sky series link has missed a few episodes! Don't know what's going on!

Think I'm sorted on the player but I wanted to watch Tyrone and Fizz but I really should watch the episodes in order.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Maria thought they’d dragged Kirk out of the van as it was Kirk’s work van.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Could that Elaine be any more desperate??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Can someone please explain to me how the bin company have not yet discovered there was a dead body in one of their bins.....did I miss an episode somewhere???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Stephen spent part of an episode dragging Leo out of the bin, loading him into a van with great difficulty and then I think he buried him somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I'm wondering if she knows now he is just after her money after last night's episode but saying that I thought she had already given him money for Sarah?

Think its fair to say where Tim got his brains from, at least as a character Tim has a comedic value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

How many times have we heard 'There's something strange going on with X, and I'm going to find out what'. (Camera zooms in on determined face. Cue theme music, credits roll).

And we are all left in suspense, excitement, boredom, asleep etc.

Yeah same did she give him the money already? as Steven said it Gail he gave Sarah his last penny.

Nice to see Corrie reference St Stephens Day on Corrie lol

Jenny fancying Steven is a big downgrade from Leo.

Daniel and Daisy kinda work as couple but he’s always putting her down about what she likes, she likes her social media and yet he can show off writing for the paper and that’s ok he’s a snob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Corrie was a bit underwhelming over Christmas I thought. Why not have Alina turn up with the baby?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Gail really is a lousy actress. There, I said it.

How has nobody, particularly his father, not followed up on Leo’s disappearance ? His dad came to the Rovers looking for him once or twice, but hasn’t been seen since. If someone emigrated to Canada, of all times of the year, surely they would get in touch at Christmas? And yet, no one mentions him.

Oh I forgot - the writing is crap, that’s why.

Advertisement