Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Steve's face as it dawned about Tracy. Haha.

spurious wrote: »
    Steve's face as it dawned about Tracy. Haha.

The storming out the door in dressing gown and coming back to get dressed is straight out of only fools and horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Tracey’s kitten wearing a harness indoors. Probably tied onto couch so she doesn’t run off during filming.

Tracey’s kitten wearing a harness indoors. Probably tied onto couch so she doesn’t run off during filming.

For a moment there i thought you meant something very different.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

Where's Steve's doggie these days? Haven't seen the little pup in ages. Wondering if he'll get on the cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

muddled1 wrote: »
    Were's Steve's doggie these days? Haven't seen the little pup in ages. Wondering if he'll get on the cat.

Rover

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Remember the Corrie days of old, the real drama? In recent years it's been written like a bad comedy.

Now we have the Tracy and Paula one night stand. Cheating on a partner is not a funny subject, yet tonight Corrie tried to make it seem hilarious as one by one the residents found out, but it was turned into a comedy sketch.

Would they have done the same if Tracy had slept with a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Jaysis Jeff is some bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

optogirl wrote: »
    Can't warm to her at all - all seems a bit forced. She's no Blanche! :p

I can't stand her or understand why they let her stay. Same as Gemma's mother. An obnoxious, poisonous character with no redeeming features.

Followed by an affair with Cheesney, Gareh, David, Nick, Johnny, Ken or an other leading to a positive pregnancy test kit lounging in someone’s bathroom bin.....

You forgot Steve!

• Advertisement

gammygils wrote: »
    Jaysis Jeff is some bollox

What does she see in him?

I think she looked great in the leather skirt btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

happyday wrote: »
    I can't stand her or understand why they let her stay. Same as Gemma's mother. An obnoxious, poisonous character with no redeeming features.

I can't see why they'd put up them for so long either, all the put-downs being thrown at Fizz since she arrived, ah no way could you put up with that and let her stay in your home, she may have redeemed herself recently but she's a ungrateful wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The storming out the door in dressing gown and coming back to get dressed is straight out of only fools and horses.

Last night proved just how bad an actor Steve (Simon Gregson) is...he looked like he wanted to burst out laughing...really bad acting...although his character IS a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

What was Paula wearing in the hot tub? It looked like she was at a hen do and got thrown in the tub with her dress on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What was Paula wearing in the hot tub? It looked like she was at a hen do and got thrown in the tub with her dress on.

It looked like some sort of a blouse. Looked very odd anyway with all the others in swimsuits. Perhaps the actress has big biker tattoos they needed to cover.

Maybe she was uncomfortable being semi nude in front of people

spurious wrote: »
    It looked like some sort of a blouse. Looked very odd anyway with all the others in swimsuits. Perhaps the actress has big biker tattoos they needed to cover.

More than likely her bingo wings ...or Tracy's love bites on her bits....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A wet suit, fuller swim suit?

I'd say Paula really fancies Tracey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A wet suit, fuller swim suit?

I'd say Paula really fancies Tracey

Think she's set on Leanne now....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Maybe she was uncomfortable being semi nude in front of people

Or maybe she realised it was January and didn't want to be freezing herself to death!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Or maybe she realised it was January and didn't want to be freezing herself to death!

That to lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Only catching up now. I don't get why they got Chesney and Gemma all done up for the photoshoot if they were going to use other models as the mum and dad?!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I just saw this online.
    The kids who play Hope and Josepeh are twins and are 9 Today!

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Only catching up now. I don't get why they got Chesney and Gemma all done up for the photoshoot if they were going to use other models as the mum and dad?!
    I thought that too...why not just let them have an extra hour kip.....:)

I just saw this online.
    The kids who play Hope and Josepeh are twins and are 9 Today!

I think their sister is in Emmerdale. They’re decent little actors.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Did they use a blow torch to make that toast !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Aggie's return to nursing storyline. It's going to be massive. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

bobbyss wrote:
    Aggie's return to nursing storyline. It's going to be massive. Can't wait.

Have they said why she left nursing in the first place? Or is that due to come out with this new storyline?

I can’t be the only one who spent a few seconds tonight thinking “Fiona? Who’s Fiona? There’s no Fiona living there.”

• Advertisement

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Have they said why she left nursing in the first place? Or is that due to come out with this new storyline?

She said that notes weren’t written on a patients chart and they were given something they were allergic to. She wasn’t at fault but felt she should have caught it so quit.

Advertisement