Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Seb is such a prck, piling pressure on Abi again over a decision that's made his siblings safe and happy with a stable home and parents, and allowed all three to get on with their lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

rapul wrote: »
    Is Seb not being really pushy and bad to Abbie, that must be so intense for her, horrible situation

Sebs pushiness might turn out to be a good thing for everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seb and his unruly hair should fcuk off, take Alina with him if he wants

I'm not looking forward to that. For me, Bruno Langley made that character. He's a brilliant actor. I won't be able to warm to a recast.
    Also, his exit follow up was ridiculous.
    How can someone survive on the run?
    Corrie are great with this, look at Pat Phelan and earlier Claire Peacock went on the run with 2 children. Are we supposed to believe they can survive for years without being caught while making a living and a new life?!
    Also, if Todd disappeared in real life, his family would be out searching, making public appeals etc. They would assume he had taken his own life. They wouldn't just airbrush him out of their minds!

Sadly the actor who plays him admitted to attacking two girls in real life so he can’t return

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sadly the actor who plays him admitted to attacking two girls in real life so he can’t return

He groped their private parts...I think over their clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Seb and his unruly hair should fcuk off, take Alina with him if he wants

Yeah I thought he looked like a tramp when he rolled up to see the twins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Sparko

Returning character spoiler.
    Natasha, Nick's ex from the salon. Quite entertaining if I remember correctly.

I can't post the link because the URL has the spoiler but it's on Digital Spy.

Sparko wrote: »
    Returning character spoiler.
    Natasha, Nick's ex from the salon. Quite entertaining if I remember correctly.

I can't post the link because the URL has the spoiler but it's on Digital Spy.

Why do I feel will return with his kid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why do I feel will return with his kid

That'd be the maximum dramatic effect anyway!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Abi's nails are hilarious :pac:

• Advertisement

Don't believe him Yas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Don't believe him Yas

I'd love to know how they smuggeled the biggest mobile phone in the world ever into the prison......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

Was really curious about this post and googled the actor and can't find anything about an assault. Could you provide a link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Adam Barlow is by far the hottest man in Corrie.

That is all. :pac:

muddled1 wrote: »
    Was really curious about this post and googled the actor and can't find anything about an assault. Could you provide a link?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bruno-langley-coronation-street-sexual-assaults-guilty-plea-sentence-community-service-manchester-a8080316.html

Here you go.

Shelga wrote: »
    Adam Barlow is by far the hottest man in Corrie.

That is all. :pac:

Prefer Peter Barlow myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Just noticed Gary’s antique shop/garage is in Websters old unit. Insides been painted after the fire but it was apparently too much to take down the burnt Webster Garage sign.

Maybe it’s a load bearing sign put up after the tram crash. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Prefer Peter Barlow myself!

I'd take them two at a time :D

To thine own self be true

Just noticed Gary’s antique shop/garage is in Websters old unit. Insides been painted after the fire but it was apparently too much to take down the burnt Webster Garage sign.

Maybe it’s a load bearing sign put up after the tram crash. :-)

Can't believe he'd make a profit running that place, you'd see people giving that stuff away or skipping it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I can't warm to Abi at all and I wish Seb would either cut his hair or tie it back. Dirty looking ornament.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Can't believe he'd make a profit running that place, you'd see people giving that stuff away or skipping it.

Not only does he make a profit, he employs Fizz full time. :eek:

Not only does he make a profit, he employs Fizz full time. :eek:
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, but she is an expert at spotting an antique.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Fiolina wrote: »
    I can't warm to Abi at all and I wish Seb would either cut his hair or tie it back. Dirty looking ornament.

Wish she'd do her roots too.
    The pair of them are very scruffy looking lately.
    Let's assume the actors couldn't get a hairdresser when this was filmed.

To thine own self be true

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, but she is an expert at spotting an antique.

Is she gone from Underworld completely?

I thought it was a front for his loan sharking so people would think he made his money off antiques.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I agree about Abi. Never warmed to her at all. First of all she is a self-pitying, chav that is prone to violence. She also looks like Bugs Bunny's sister: how did she ever get cast with such obviously bad cosmetic surgery? It's so distracting. I lose interest when she appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Yeah the antiques and furniture is a front, no way could he make money from a glorified lock up with no restoration activity!

You'd think Abi would at least change her outfit going to see the kids!

I'm loving the daftness of Emma, a nice contrast to doom and gloom.

threetrees wrote: »
    Yeah the antiques and furniture is a front, no way could he make money from a glorified lock up with no restoration activity!

You'd think Abi would at least change her outfit going to see the kids!

I'm loving the daftness of Emma, a nice contrast to doom and gloom.

Didn’t Gary hand the loan shark business over to the woman who used do it with him?

Agree re Emma. I love her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can't wait to see how they explain Our Craigy being literally half the size he was since pre-lockdown. Fair play to the actor.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    Can't wait to see how they explain Our Craigy being literally half the size he was since pre-lockdown. Fair play to the actor.

The youngfella that plays Jack Webster looks like he grew half a foot during lock down.

Advertisement