Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The youngfella that plays Jack Webster looks like he grew half a foot during lock down.

Seems like a lovely boy. He'll be head and shoulders over Kevin is he's still in it when he's older.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

The youngfella that plays Jack Webster looks like he grew half a foot during lock down.

I wonder has the surgeon who amputated it noticed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

happyday wrote: »
    Seems like a lovely boy. He'll be head and shoulders over Kevin is he's still in it when he's older.

He'll have good company in Max Platt, who is always filmed standing a distance away to downplay that he's a good deal taller and burlier than David.

The show lucked out by not ending up with a growth spurted Simon towered over Peter.

Give it a couple of more years to find out the height differential fates of Tyrone, Gary and Chesney with Ruby, Jake and Joseph, though methinks Jake will get a new head when he gets to his teen years and actually gets storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

:confused:
    Sorry, I thought you were referring to one that plays Seb, Harry Vissinoni. I don't call me Muddled for nothin' ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Oh no, he’s one of my favorite characters.
    I doubt he dies as I think he and Sarah have an affair

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I doubt he dies as I think he and Sarah have an affair

WHAT! oh Sarah really

Had Abi always tattoos?

Is that Tim's mammy?

Had Abi always tattoos?

Is that Tim's mammy?

No and yes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Had Abi always tattoos?

Is that Tim's mammy?

Not new anyway and no Wilcox is an ex-partner Elaine. Tim's mother is Tess.

fake or real tattoos on Abi's arm / hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

fake or real tattoos on Abi's arm / hand?

I didn't notice.
    I've no problem with tattoos but she always looks like she could do with a good scrub.

The Yasmeen scene where she was gushing about Geoff to her cell mate kind of got lost on me because I was more looking at your woman and the books.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Wish she'd do her roots too.
    The pair of them are very scruffy looking lately.
    Let's assume the actors couldn't get a hairdresser when this was filmed.

They were like a pair of hobos... state of the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Right okay, Yazmeen is starting to get on my nerves now " maybe it's just a man trying to cope" and "maybe he really is sorry" how deluded is she? I know it's classic behaviour from someone after what she's been through but it's so annoying.
    What kind of boss does Grotty Geoff have at the radio station? Surely anyone listening to his drivelling on about "Yazzy gum drops" would be looking for the nearest puke bucket. He'd hardly be allowed talk on the radio about an upcoming court case would he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

What kind of boss does Grotty Geoff have at the radio station? Surely anyone listening to his drivelling on about "Yazzy gum drops" would be looking for the nearest puke bucket. He'd hardly be allowed talk on the radio about an upcoming court case would he?

Yeah surely he wouldnt even be allowed mention it would he. I turned it off, can't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I did have a little giggle at "The First Cut is the Deepest." :D

Fiolina wrote: »
    I didn't notice.
    I've no problem with tattoos but she always looks like she could do with a good scrub.

The Yasmeen scene where she was gushing about Geoff to her cell mate kind of got lost on me because I was more looking at your woman and the books.

Same here. Said to OH that they looked highbrow books for jailbirds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,194 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Fiolina wrote: »
    I didn't notice.

In fairness, she's supposed to be a former heroin addict.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I did have a little giggle at "The First Cut is the Deepest." :D

I would have thought "The only way is up.."....:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Gary and that young one is very strange. Surely someone would be alerted by a man taking an interest in a teenager like that.
    She even said it herself last night 'Are you grooming me?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Gary and that young one is very strange. Surely someone would be alerted by a man taking an interest in a teenager like that.
    She even said it herself last night 'Are you grooming me?'

Equally strange is Adam hanging out with her mother and no one on the street has noticed. It’s a very small street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Same here. Said to OH that they looked highbrow books for jailbirds.

They're probably left over since Sally's time.

To thine own self be true

Equally strange is Adam hanging out with her mother and no one on the street has noticed. It’s a very small street.

I was thinking that too. How come somebody hasn't noticed and said it to Sarah?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ELM327 wrote: »
    In fairness, she's supposed to be a former heroin addict.

Is she the woman from Eastenders from years ago who was going out with Nigel?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Is she the woman from Eastenders from years ago who was going out with Nigel?

That was Debbie in Eastenders, now Yas library cell mate in prison, I think the heroin addict in question is Abi

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

The new scenes are gas. They need to shout at each other. No other way I'm sure. At least they're filming again!

Why does Adam care about Rick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Why does Adam care about Rick?

He doesn't, he hates oul Gazzer

• Advertisement

Go, go, go, Yaz.

Advertisement