Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

When did Adam get X-ray vision? Starting asking Gary a question before he came round the corner in the alley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rapul wrote: »
    He doesn't, he hates oul Gazzer

Does Imran and Adam work in their office anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why is Adam so obsessed with Gary's shady past? He's married to Sarah now, he should be focusing on his new life. I mean, obviously that wouldn't make for great drama :pac: But he must know Sarah would want him to stay out of it all, he's already lying to her about meeting your one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Adam care about Rick?

I don’t think he actually does, he’s obsessed with Gary and trying to take him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Does Imran and Adam work in their office anymore?

Haha no I've noticed they seem to live in the pub all the time alrite and that little park area?!

And he just wants to take Gary down cause he hates him, loyalty to Sarah in a sense but also jealousy and just wants to **** him up but that's just my opinion , will be a good show down eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why is Adam chasing your woman? He only married Sarah 5 minutes ago.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t think he actually does, he’s obsessed with Gary and trying to take him down.

But why Sarah chose him, they are married now, I could understand maybe Ryan or Ali being obsessed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Go, go, go, Yaz.
    As long as she doesn't do a U-turn again. Really enjoyed the conversation between them both. It was really well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Gary has Adam over a barrel really.
    If Adam tries to push things with Gary, Gary can just threaten to report Sarah for killing Calum.

To thine own self be true

Gary has Adam over a barrel really.
    If Adam tries to push things with Gary, Gary can just threaten to report Sarah for killing Calum.

Kylie killed Callum but the Platts covered up letting Jason's dad Tony take the blame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kylie killed Callum but the Platts covered up letting Jason's dad Tony take the blame

OK sorry, I'm wrong. He was strangling Sarah and Kylie clocked him. But still, Gary knows the family secret do could land Sarah in it.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

He's egging her on to to get Gary to Co tact Neil.

Didn't Gary blame Neil on the factory roof? That's Imran's big interest in it and Adam just wants to bring Gary down and knows this could be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

He's egging her on to to get Gary to Co tact Neil.

Didn't Gary blame Neil on the factory roof? That's Imran's big interest in it and Adam just wants to bring Gary down and knows this could be it.

Who's Neil?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Who's Neil?
    I think Hannibal means Rick

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Who's Neil?

I think it is meant to be Rick Neelan

Yes Rick Neilan... Sorry :o. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

If I was married to sarah, I wouldnt be sniffing around anywhere else, shes a lovely little minx.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If I was married to sarah, I wouldnt be sniffing around anywhere else, shes a lovely little minx.

He's not really sniffing around her..just trying to find stuff out about why Gaza's is so interested in the young one. Where is Maria these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Covidnation Street......looks like its hit hard, most of them are gone different shades of red...is "tan" an effect of the virus...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

The obvious distancing and the young black lad I cant remember his name, he looks so thin its crazy noticing all the differences finally, the camera angles and all, how times have changed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Gary's hair looks like a lawnmower accident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

The experimental dream thing at the beginning was all a bit Hollyoaks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I think it was pretty good - from dreams at the start of creepy geoff-myster , excessive handwashing and referrals to Covid, to yazzy jazz jazz heart attack to sarah finding her hubby with ricks wife .... and with gemma's mum finding the watch - wow! and all in on episode! .... sometimes you dont even get that amount of drama in 4 weeks of watching it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Did Brian get his car from that Corrie car vending machine? Don't remember him having one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Some amount of sun tans, hair growth and weight loss since Wednesday’s episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Did Brian get his car from that Corrie car vending machine? Don't remember him having one before.

That's always the way, anything anyone needs to get somewhere they aways have a car parked outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

It had the feeling of a "catch up" episode..it all seemed a bit rushed....from a few coins to almost finding a body in half an hour...wonder will Bernie bring the watch to Gary to sell....does she even know who Rick and Laura are...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Yer one finding the watch in the woods is about as far fetched as you can get. And Brian cowering about that little rpick Gary.

Shelga wrote: »
    The experimental dream thing at the beginning was all a bit Hollyoaks!

I enjoyed it

• Advertisement

I meant to ask, was there a competition the other night to see how many animals they could mention? Foxes, otters, ducklings? What was that about?

Advertisement