Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vin Diesel in a dress :D

Is that a compliment for Sharon :D

Vin Diesel in a dress :D

I didn’t think that SarahLou would know who Vn Diesel was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Been working my way through the 1960s DVD box set and tonight was the first episode from 1969! Making her debut that week was Paula Wilcox as Ray Langton's sister Janice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That bitch Sarah calling the cops on Gary.

Who’s she to take the moral high ground with anyone? Her family covering up a murder aswell.

Hope Gary will be ok.

fin12 wrote: »

Who’s she to take the moral high ground with anyone? Her family covering up a murder aswell.

Hope Gary will be ok.

Gary will be fine, the car was barely moving and he threw himself on the bonnet like something from a badly done spoof film

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gary will be fine, the car was barely moving and he threw himself on the bonnet like something from a badly done spoof film

Mores the pity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Where’s Maria in all of this? The storylines are on speed since they returned filming, you’d be used to absolutely nothing happening & suddenly its all action!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fin12 wrote: »

I'm not his biggest fan but it was self defence really. She should've at least heard him out.

I'm confused is Tess dead as Geoff makes out she was a drunk that left them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Who da fuq knows?!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Not seen corrie in about 3 months. A storm took out my sky dish and then i moved location. Read the summary of the episode on tonight and the Yasmine story is still going on?!?

I know theyve had to space episodes out due to the virus but..

There's a scene in Crocodile Dundee when he's in a hotel in New York and theres a TV in the room. He says he watched tv once, then he turns it on and its the opening credits to I Love Lucy. He then says, yep, thats what was on. Then turns it off again.

I feel like if I turn on Corrie and see Yasmine crying about Jeff, I'll be turning it off too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I love (sarcastically) how Coronation St goes beyond the usual soap stories of 'I'm actually your father' and can manage 'I'm actually your mother' stories.
    They did it to Leanne too, now poor Tim.
    I know Tim wasn't able to read until Sally taught him but surely at some stage he's seen his birth cert!

To thine own self be true

I love (sarcastically) how Coronation St goes beyond the usual soap stories of 'I'm actually your father' and can manage 'I'm actually your mother' stories.
    They did it to Leanne too, now poor Tim.
    I know Tim wasn't able to read until Sally taught him but surely at some stage he's seen his birth cert!

I've never seen my birth certificate.

Uh-oh!

Is there going to be a dramatic revelation if i bring the topic up tomorrow at breakfast?

Me: you killed my mother!
    My dad: no luke, I. Am. Your mother!
    Me; Noo! It can't be true!

I think Tess was his second wife........IF he divorced the first! Tim believed Tess was his mother and she died of breast cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I wouldn't get too stressed about Geoff's back story as they only recently invented Elaine. Even Wiki just changed as it used to list Tess as Tim's mother. Recently she became adoptive mother. So Geoff's first wife (no name given to her) died, he started a relationship with his assistant, Tess and she got pregnant and that was Tim.

I think Tess was his second wife........IF he divorced the first! Tim believed Tess was his mother and she died of breast cancer.

Yes Tess was his second wife and Tim's mother First wife with no name died of cancer.

"Call an ambulance."

"Go to Dev's... Get superglue."

20200730-084242.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Icsics wrote: »
    Where’s Maria in all of this? The storylines are on speed since they returned filming, you’d be used to absolutely nothing happening & suddenly its all action!
    There is no storyline imaginable that would include both Maria and social distancing.

Why didn't Aggie join the party online? It was a zoom party anyway!

Maria and Liam must be cocooning locked away in a kennel :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

getting her moustache trimmed. lock down has been tough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Is tess not Tim's mam, Geoff told Tim his mam was dead, Tess left and changed her name to elaine?

Is tess not Tim's mam, Geoff told Tim his mam was dead, Tess left and changed her name to elaine?

Tess raised Tim as her own until she died. Tim’s mother, Elaine left when she found Geoff in bed with her best friend, Tess, after he’d treated her the same way as he did Yasmeen. Elaine is not her original name. She changed it after she’d left Geoff and Tim.
    Questions:
    Did Geoff divorce his first wife before marrying Tess?
    Did Tess really die?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Tess raised Tim as her own until she died. Tim’s mother, Elaine left when she found Geoff in bed with her best friend, Tess, after he’d treated her the same way as he did Yasmeen. Elaine is not her original name. She changed it after she’d left Geoff and Tim.
    Questions:
    Did Tess really die?

Ok thanks, I missed that bit.
    Maybe all will be revealed as time goes on??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Adam Barlow :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Questions:

I'm not sure... But if it's his first wife then the marriage to yasmeen isnt valid? Is it?

She's back, singing while doing a number 2 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

When David was sniggering along at Adam’s “skinny jeans and rat goatee” jibe at Gary?

That’s literally David’s uniform! :pac:

She's back, singing while doing a number 2 :p

The thought of that... Heaven knows I'M miserable now. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Maria is acting like she took a knock to the head herself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Maria is acting like she took a knock to the head herself

She is an imbecile, always has been.