Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Did i click on the wrong topic.................:confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Shona has a coldsore and swollen lips hence the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

fin12 wrote: »
    Do u take one every day? I haven’t got a cold sore in years since taking them.

Yes, 1000mg a day but haven't worked yet.
    Lucky I've noone to be kissing :)

To thine own self be true

Where is fizz staying?

Could Tyrone not have visited her there? Surely partners forced to be apart would like a few minutes alone time, not just meeting in a cafe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Ann22 wrote: »
    Shouldn't it just affect one of her lips? Both f hers seem very full.

It's probably a combination of the cold sore and just being swollen due to the actress being almost 9 months pregnant. I dont think fillers are recommended during pregnancy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Can the social worker not talk to the other kid, who saw Jade apply the makeup??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Holy fcuk

Edit, that was for the fire but the phone aswell wow no excuses not to let fizz home now

How was Abi an hour late for work?

She saw kev heading to the garage and ran into the house. Strip off, remove makeup, put on cover alls. It should have been 15 minutes tops.

Twitter is on fire with people complaining they shouldn't have shown how to set a house on fire.

Yeah because a scrote who does that watches Corrie and lighter fluid through the letter box isn't exactly a national secret or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Plenty of people milling around and Keith Flint II got down, poured in lighter fluid and set fire to the rag. Then the fire was glowing behind the door, hawkeye Abi was across the road and nobody noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is fizz staying?

Could Tyrone not have visited her there? Surely partners forced to be apart would like a few minutes alone time, not just meeting in a cafe?

Is she with Roy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Must have been a sale on beds so Corrie went & opened a new bedroom studio. Gemma/Chesney’s and Hope/Ruby’s shown tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Plenty of people milling around and Keith Flint II got down, poured in lighter fluid and set fire to the rag. Then the fire was glowing behind the door, hawkeye Abi was across the road and nobody noticed.

Kevin then inside in the pub and didn’t see the lights of the ambulances?

Tim and Kevin were not very worried in the pub about Ches and his brood, what a caring neighbourly street but lucky Abi the mechanic leather superhero wonder woman is around

Loved Abi pushing Ches out of the way....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is she with Roy?

No, Roy has Carla and wants Nina to move in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Must have been a sale on beds so Corrie went & opened a new bedroom studio. Gemma/Chesney’s and Hope/Ruby’s shown tonight.

We said the exact same! And when Nick was in the kitchen with David, I saw a whole new angle to their house. Corrie must be gradually introducing their new sets.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    We said the exact same! And when Nick was in the kitchen with David, I saw a whole new angle to their house. Corrie must be gradually introducing their new sets.

Seems like none of the street "sit-in" in Costa...but Roy's is always packed...:confused:

Postgrad10 wrote: »

We’ve been that angle before I’d love to see the dart in slide the supermarket around the corner and Costa also

Maria loses the baby as she has measles which Gary blames Daniel for as Bertie has measles also

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Maria loses the baby as she has measles which Gary blames Daniel for as Bertie has measles also

It crossed my mind something would happen there. Her mother mustn't have had her done either as a baby so wasn't just down to Daniel.

• Advertisement

How would Maria know Bertie didn't get his shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

How would Maria know Bertie didn't get his shot?

maybe because if he got the shot he wouldn't
    have got the measles

No, Roy has Carla and wants Nina to move in as well.

I thought Carla lived in with Peter and Ken

Er...

Is anyone else confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Er...

Is anyone else confused?

about what?

Er...

Is anyone else confused?

I thought it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Why was Jade still in Tyrones house?

Why was Jade still in Tyrones house?

Yes exactly why, waiting for Tyrone and Hope to return?

Is March not soon for Adam and Sarah to get married, they have barely been together as a proper couple and is Sarah still hung up on Gary :rolleyes: Bethany the nail technician thinking she was going to be a manager for the bistro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yes exactly why, waiting for Tyrone and Hope to return?

Is March not soon for Adam and Sarah to get married, they have barely been together as a proper couple and is Sarah still hung up on Gary :rolleyes: Bethany the nail technician thinking she was going to be a manager for the bistro :D
    Adam and Sarah don't even live together.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Adam and Sarah don't even live together.

Is Adam living in the pub still?

Advertisement