Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

Maybe he'll have an affair with her so they can do some romantic scenes.

I'd imagine that's a strong possibility, the cast have to socially distance with everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liz in Spain, Eileen in Thailand, no lockdown restrictions on flying away :p but Zeedan cannot come see Yasmeen

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liz in Spain, Eileen in Thailand, no lockdown restrictions on flying away :p but Zeedan cannot come see Yasmeen

Does Zeedan even know?

There was a time a while back when I think Peter was in jail ages. Ken came back from Canada and nobody had told him Peter was locked up.

Once people leave the end of Coronation St their phones stop working.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

All I took from yesterday's episode was the measly little portion of casserole Leanne brought around to Toyah's. How the fk would that possibly fill one person never mind 3.. and one of them a big horse of a man?? Seriously...it was about an inch of what looked like spudless gravy in an 8 x 10 inch tupperware container.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ann22 wrote: »
    All I took from yesterday's episode was the measly little portion of casserole Leanne brought around to Toyah's. How the fk would that possibly fill one person never mind 3.. and one of them a big horse of a man?? Seriously...it was about an inch of what looked like spudless gravy in an 8 x 10 inch tupperware container.
    Bloody vegans :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Ann22 wrote: »

That's why herself and Toyah are so thin!

happyday wrote: »
    That's why herself and Toyah are so thin!

Is Leanne also vegan?

Where is Roy supposedly? Would he really leave Nina all alone to run his business?

What was the reason Vanessa give for losing Imogen as a best mate?
    I couldn't pick up what she said on the video call to Gemma.

Something about her husband .. ?

Why would Vanessa's husband leaving mean Imogen had to split as well?

salonfire wrote: »
    What was the reason Vanessa give for losing Imogen as a best mate?
    I couldn't pick up what she said on the video call to Gemma.

Something about her husband .. ?

Why would Vanessa's husband leaving mean Imogen had to split as well?

Their husbands are friends. Sides are taken when marriages break down.

Is Leanne also vegan?

Where is Roy supposedly? Would he really leave Nina all alone to run his business?

David Neilson (Roy) is Over 70, so is being shielded.

• Advertisement

David Neilson (Roy) is Over 70, so is being shielded.

I get the older cast are cocooning shielding so surely close the cafe have Roy away with Nina and maybe Ken too

Is Anna and Maria's parents missing the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a striking resemblance between the newly bearded Dev & our own Tommy Tiernan? I keep waiting for Dev/Tommy Tiernan to come out with something hilariously inappropriate.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I dont understand why the Police never interviewed Faye about Elaines disappearance

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

David "awks" at the end was good.
    He's an instantly unlikable character and always was but he grows on you.A testament to a good actor imo.

I dont understand why the Police never interviewed Faye about Elaines disappearance

Are they even investigating anymore?

I'm rooting for Gary and Sarah, more chemistry plus Adam deserves better

Are they even investigating anymore?

I'm rooting for Gary and Sarah, more chemistry plus Adam deserves better

It's hard to understand why Sarah and Adam even got married. Marriages last no time these days on the street. Any guesses how long Gary and Maria's will last if it even goes ahead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Fiolina wrote: »
    David "awks" at the end was good.
    He's an instantly unlikable character and always was but he grows on you.A testament to a good actor imo.
    I do like David .. yes he is unlikable but as a character I think he knows that and doesn’t care one bit. He definitely can have some brilliant one liners, and himself and Gale work well together with him just about putting up with her nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Sparko

happyday wrote: »
    It's hard to understand why Sarah and Adam even got married. Marriages last no time these days on the street. Any guesses how long Gary and Maria's will last if it even goes ahead?

I did think it was strange how quickly they got married. They didn't even live together beforehand, so putting aside all of the Gary drama, they could have irritating habits that they knew nothing about until they moved in together!

Sparko wrote: »
    I did think it was strange how quickly they got married. They didn't even live together beforehand, so putting aside all of the Gary drama, they could have irritating habits that they knew nothing about until they moved in together!

Are they living at David's? Sarah always seems to be there. They get great value out of that set!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

just watched Fridays episode now wouldn't the combination of Gary and Marias name Windaland be better as Sutherass?

• Advertisement

Is Scott gone from the pub's B&B?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is Scott gone from the pub's B&B?

I think so. He was briefly mentioned. I think that story might be put on hold.

And Shona returns and looks like so has her memories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

"Fresh start" alert! Sarah to Adam :D

Shona has popped up out of nowhere and seems to have her original personality back, albeit for one scene only.

Gary and Maria- rubbish wedding. No one there because of coronavirus, and it was very noticeable that they're standing 2 metres apart and not touching each other at all, even when the registrar said "you are now man and wife". I know there's nothing else the producers can really do, it is what it is. To be fair it was the first really clumsy and noticeable coronavirus impact I've picked up on, but it looked daft.

Geoff vile as ever, but Dim starting to wake up!

Where did Faye go, she works at the Bistro and is sort of Gary's sister, I wanted to see her tell Tim about Geoff and Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Worst soap wedding ever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Shelga wrote: »
    "Fresh start" alert! Sarah to Adam :D

Shona has popped up out of nowhere and seems to have her original personality back, albeit for one scene only.

Ya, I'm surprised David would even share this information with her in her condition.

Has David said where Audrey and Gail are, while the actresses are off cocooning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Haha and none of Gary and Maria's parents and children at their own wedding :pac:

Advertisement