Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Todd could have emailed Eileen and Jason, modern technology in this day and age what young hipster writes letters :p

Good point Liz, it would have been more credible if he had sent her a birthday card not an actual letter

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Her hand should be crushed, how could she breath, I assume as a junkie addict she can't take pain killers
    She's given morphine to relieve the pain and gets hooked on painkillers again. Just as Debbie Webster comes back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Kevin's sister (Annie Lennox), is coming back in on a more permanent basis. She doesn't get on with Abi.

Hopefully there'll be less of Gemma and... No Fizz woo hoo. :D

Sounds like she will be a "thorn in my side" for Abi...I'll get my coat :D

200.gif

You've just had an operation mum but we've brought you Lucozade and Covid-19.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Sean is woeful, how has he been on our screens for this long?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

You've just had an operation mum but we've brought you Lucozade and Covid-19.

Yeah seriously it's ridiculous. And seb or zeb or whatever it is not wearing it in front of his mum but when he walks out, da fuk. Never mind Peter and kev at it aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Jesus that was a brutal episode

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sean is woeful, how has he been on our screens for this long?

I agree and arriving back to Seán and Mary who were supposed to have been there for a couple of hours saying Jenny made him work, could he not have sent a text to tell them? Also Billy hadn't moved from his position with the bag on his shoulder you would think he would have had a sit down. So your one collecting the bag of money from the garden took 2 hours to pounce and only did at the same time Mary, Seán and Billy made their move :confused::confused:

casio4 wrote: »
    I agree and arriving back to Seán and Mary who were supposed to have been there for a couple of hours saying Jenny made him work, could he not have sent a text to tell them? Also Billy hadn't moved from his position with the bag on his shoulder you would think he would have had a sit down. So your one collecting the bag of money from the garden took 2 hours to pounce and only did at the same time Mary, Seán and Billy made their move :confused::confused:

In the first clip, my OH asked if Billy was having a pee. Strange, but I was thinking the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

In the first clip, my OH asked if Billy was having a pee. Strange, but I was thinking the same!

yeah I thought that too:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

th?id=OIP.Ygjl_1EerANYwPKnaqX8VwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=288&h=163

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Fiolina wrote: »

It really was dreadful.
    The halving of the episodes per week has dragged out some of the more cretinous stories and the quality of writing has been really poor.

Adam and Sarah? I really don't care (if I ever did).
    Likewise Shona and David, Daniel and Prossie Lady, Gemma and the quads. Abi and the twins, Seb and Alina.

I DO like Gemma's mother, Jenny (even though they give her nothing to do, despite her impeccable comic timing). I am sorry Bev Callard is off our screens (another actress very rarely given anything substantial to do, though when she was she showed she was a really good actress), I approve heartily of sex-god Devendra's beard. I like Nina and her apron. I wish Geoff would get his comeuppance soon.

Of the oldies, I'm glad that old ham Rita is off screen, though I miss Roy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Was there an episode tonight? Didn’t record on my sky box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,805 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Was there an episode tonight? Didn’t record on my sky box

They are messing around with times and channels, thinking it was on virgin media 2 due to the football

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Fiolina wrote: »

Corny Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Meeoow wrote: »
    Corny Street.

One of the worst ever. The park surveillance was just painful. Sean was cringeworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

spurious wrote: »
    It really was dreadful.
    The halving of the episodes per week has dragged out some of the more cretinous stories and the quality of writing has been really poor.

Adam and Sarah? I really don't care (if I ever did).
    Likewise Shona and David, Daniel and Prossie Lady, Gemma and the quads. Abi and the twins, Seb and Alina.

I DO like Gemma's mother, Jenny (even though they give her nothing to do, despite her impeccable comic timing). I am sorry Bev Callard is off our screens (another actress very rarely given anything substantial to do, though when she was she showed she was a really good actress), I approve heartily of sex-god Devendra's beard. I like Nina and her apron. I wish Geoff would get his comeuppance soon.

Of the oldies, I'm glad that old ham Rita is off screen, though I miss Roy.

'Sex God' Dev?!
    Time for an eye test :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,805 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

happyday wrote: »
    One of the worst ever. The park surveillance was just painful. Sean was cringeworthy.

Just watched it now. Seb is terrible too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

'Sex God' Dev?!
    Time for an eye test :D

Yiz are just jealous. This photo always makes me smile.
    523946.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,273 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

523946.jpg
    It makes me feel like I'm watching a sex scene with my parents aged 15!

To thine own self be true

523946.jpg

Delete this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

A bottle of morphine wouldn't be just wheeled around in a trolley like that and left to be taken. It's a controlled drug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Fair play to Craig, he looks great after the weight loss

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Social distancing signs all around the factory and Mary is left stroll right in to drop off Séans lunch.

Social distancing signs all around the factory and Mary is left stroll right in to drop off Séans lunch.

Ah, but, they were filmed alone for the following scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Another rubbish episode, Abi now a junkie again since Friday, she beats Billy's record for becoming a heroin addict within a week.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I JUST WANT TO SEE GEOFF GET HIS COMEUPPANCE. :mad:

No hugs for birthdays even off family

I do like Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Shelga wrote: »
    Another rubbish episode, Abi now a junkie again since Friday, she beats Billy's record for becoming a heroin addict within a week.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I JUST WANT TO SEE GEOFF GET HIS COMEUPPANCE. :mad:

I'm totally with you on this. I was fast forwarding Abi and would have done the same for the mother of the invisible quads ( a toaster! Come off it Chesney. ) but there wouldn't have been much left to watch.

• Advertisement

Has Mary or Sean contacted Eileen or Jason about Todd yet instead his ex Billy reports him missing

Advertisement