Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Kevin's sister (Annie Lennox), is coming back in on a more permanent basis. She doesn't get on with Abi.

She read my post. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Summer has certainly grown over lock down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alya should ignore Geoff who knows he is losing

The social distance in some scenes is very weird considering some couples "live together on screen"

Johnny and Scott past lovers :p

How has Geoff, power of attorney for Yasmeen, did she sign it to him? Alya is a half share holder co owner of Speed Daal
    Tim let's slip to Sally about the cameras so Sally steals the laptop to retrieve the footage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Back to six episodes a week from Monday 14th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Blimey , I thought Allyiah was stronger than that! - she lost it quite quickly in the end , was quite surprised because she seemed the strongest nut for geoff to crack .. I suppose everyone just has that tipping point and then explodes

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Heard Nick’s ex Natasha is involved also no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

How did all that booze stock just magically appear overnight in the restaurant?!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

How did all that booze stock just magically appear overnight in the restaurant?!

I'd say Geoff got them off the back of van of a mate, cheaply to wind up Alya which worked, no way he could apply and get a liquor licence that quick on his own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say Geoff got them off the back of van of a mate, cheaply to wind up Alya which worked, no way he could apply and get a liquor licence that quick on his own

Yea but we saw them close up for the night then first thing the next morning when she opened up, he'd already sourced the booze and been in the restaurant to drop it off.
    Very implausible.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Sparko

I wonder are they lining Cathy and Brian up as the next temporarily poverty stricken characters, after her complaining about her hours being cut and things being tight.

They're hardly big spenders, and they own the Kabin. Plus Cathy had that big house that she just abandoned when she entered the Coronation Street bubble. But she loses a couple of hours at the kebab shop and suddenly she's buying reduced price beans and acting like she could be days away from being homeless like Sean was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Sparko wrote: »
    I wonder are they lining Cathy and Brian up as the next temporarily poverty stricken characters, after her complaining about her hours being cut and things being tight.

They're hardly big spenders, and they own the Kabin. Plus Cathy had that big house that she just abandoned when she entered the Coronation Street bubble. But she loses a couple of hours at the kebab shop and suddenly she's buying reduced price beans and acting like she could be days away from being homeless like Sean was.

And its not long since she got her 50 pence pay rise

And its not long since she got her 50 pence pay rise

But, as in many retail jobs, as the hourly rate goes up, the hours go down.

Sparko wrote: »

Brian tutors also, was he paid for Hope and Abi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

VM Media pulling their schedule out their arsè again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

pjohnson wrote: »
    VM Media pulling their schedule out their arsè again.

is it not on tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Sarn

It was on at 7.30 but it’s not in the VM guide to replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The summary has Sally looking at Geoff's laptop and I am looking at old clips again! Very annoying.

• Advertisement

If you replay Emmerdale from 7.30 you will get tonight's Coronation Street. Really,really thought VM had messed up when at 8.30 I started seeing old clips etc.

Guide of course is totally wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Watching now on Virgin+1, though the SKY schedule is showing that Emmerdale is on at this time. Almost missed it as they're showing an old Corrie at 8:30 instead of the advertised new episode :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,399 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Shona lost her memory, but acts like she's an Alien from a Galaxy Far far Away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Sarn

I’ve given up. Twenty minutes trying to get the Horizon box to replay the episode. I’ll catch the repeat later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

I watched it at 7.30 on ITV, was there a second episode that I missed :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

jos28 wrote: »
    I watched it at 7.30 on ITV, was there a second episode that I missed :confused:

no

-No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,802 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

No just some program about what some of the stars did next or something like that!

Shona lost her memory, but acts like she's an Alien from a Galaxy Far far Away

Does she even remember Lily that David lets her babysit :confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I guessed a mess up by VM as TV guide said story line but with wrong actors names so I just put VM 1 on from 7pm.

I'm guessing the ratings have gone down and their not so bothered.

Advertisement