Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,008 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Corrie suspension of reality Part 1,000,000.
    Nicky comes back to Weatherfield to give Daniel some of Geoff's £5000 back. :rolleyes:
    But Geoff happens to be passing and sees it.:rolleyes:
    FFS. Just switched it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

What an odd, lazy copper that chap was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I stopped watching Eastenders years ago and Emmerdale months ago. If Corrie does not pick up soon, i think i'll be switching off too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,452 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nicky is a single mother?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What a fool Craig is giving that asshole money. He won’t see a penny of it back. He just jumps from one disaster to the next that Daniel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Why are they giving Geoff more storylines? He needs to be gone! It was the same with Phelan, they didn’t know / want to get rid of him, dragged it out but this Geoff storyline takes the biscuit!

Geoff and Tim are talking again :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Eddie telling his son who has no home, no job, no prospects is proposing to a girl he barely knows that he has "never been prouder of him" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Eddie telling his son who has no home, no job, no prospects is proposing to a girl he barely knows that he has "never been prouder of him" :rolleyes:

I had to laugh at that, he sets the bar pretty low if that’s what makes him so proud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Another really stupid storyline, seriously would you ask someone to marry you with your Dad sitting there looking gormless behind you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

magicray wrote: »
    Another really stupid storyline, seriously would you ask someone to marry you with your Dad sitting there looking gormless behind you :rolleyes:

Are they even a couple? Do they share anything other than a child?

What actual evidence had Geoff and the police on Adam and Daniel?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Jeeeeezus just catching up here.
    Where do I start?! Flowergate was preposterous! Brian said at one point he'd check Google to see who was right. Why didn't he check instead of buffooning anout the street like some kind of pompous Dickens character??!..Fcuk sake.
    The scene with Toyah and Michael in the factory was also beyond ridiculous. He is irritatingly over enthusiastic at the best of times but wtf happened to sensible gentle character Toyah?? Sooo unfunny and exasperating.. Why didn't one of them tell your man Sarah was after having a car breakdown??
    I was dumbstruck when Michael's father was sitting there gawking at his son's proposal..has he no tact?
    ...and on Fizz and Tyrone's bakinggate, were we supposed to be amused by them sabotaging each other's efforts to raise .money for Oliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Are they even a couple? Do they share anything other than a child?

Both members of Overactors Anonymous?

Nina now Underworld designer drawer as well as running the cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

So Dempsey and Makepeace leave the child on the street without ascertaining who the old guy is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Both members of Overactors Anonymous?

They’re both awful, I don’t know who is worse.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

So Dempsey and Makepeace leave the child on the street without ascertaining who the old guy is?

Really made me chuckle :pac:

I didn't realise Adam and Sarah had broken up.

Oh yer man's acting is terrible :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Wow what a head fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Didn't see that coming.

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    Didn't see that coming.

Definitely was on the edge of my seat thinking what was going on, great acting by your man

Where is mammy Bailey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

rapul wrote: »
    Definitely was on the edge of my seat thinking what was going on, great acting by your man

Yea I thought they were going to accuse him of rape when they brought in a doctor.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why would Geoff give bank details to someone who has just robbed from him, wouldn't he just want the cash back? Nice twist in the story with Michael in the police station, didn't see that coming. Michaels mam was always warning him about Grace. On another note the fruit bowl in Michaels house is the same one in Phils house in Eastenders.

Yea I thought they were going to accuse him of rape when they brought in a doctor.

Awh stop no idea where it was going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

rapul wrote: »
    Awh stop no idea where it was going!

He said something about 'what I did to Grace' and I thought uh ho, they think he's hurt her.
    I'm confused though, she was quick to rush to call the police knowing she'd be rumbled then.

To thine own self be true

I thought maybe Tiana or Grace did not exist, all in his head :o that twist did surprise me

That was a good twist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

The only soaps I watch are Fair City (sorry) and Corrie, and the story lines of both have been pretty rubbish lately. But I really enjoyed the bit of mystery with Michael tonight. Does anyone remember the good old days when a soap would have you on the edge of your seat barely able to wait for the next episode?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Good to have a story twist come out of the blue, but what was Grace's game? She just liked pretending? As far as I could see she wasn't fleecing him for money, quite the opposite.
    Peculiar story.

Advertisement