Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭Jeff2

spurious wrote: »
    Good to have a story twist come out of the blue, but what was Grace's game? She just liked pretending? As far as I could see she wasn't fleecing him for money, quite the opposite.
    Peculiar story.

They came up with the story but now have to come with the reason and outcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,452 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation-street/a34222707/coronation-street-spoilers-kate-spencer-grace-vickers-lie/

Is Grace remorseful for what she has done?

"I think she is remorseful. When Grace first came up with the plan, I don't think she thought it through. She didn't know she'd fall in love with Michael. Grace has now seen how much it hurt Michael, which was her intention but she didn't know it would hurt him this much.

"Grace is definitely feeling pretty guilty and it all goes down to the fact that she had a breakdown initially. She's obviously got a few mental health problems and she hasn't got over the fact that she lost a child."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coronation-street/a34222707/coronation-street-spoilers-kate-spencer-grace-vickers-lie/

Is Grace remorseful for what she has done?

"I think she is remorseful. When Grace first came up with the plan, I don't think she thought it through. She didn't know she'd fall in love with Michael. Grace has now seen how much it hurt Michael, which was her intention but she didn't know it would hurt him this much.

"Grace is definitely feeling pretty guilty and it all goes down to the fact that she had a breakdown initially. She's obviously got a few mental health problems and she hasn't got over the fact that she lost a child."

No doubt they will end up married and all living in with Eddie and the missus.

Michael's acting is shockingly bad and he comes across as clinically stupid. He hadn't seen this girl in years, would he not have asked for a DNA test???:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

So Dempsey and Makepeace leave the child on the street without ascertaining who the old guy is?

What old guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

bobbyss wrote: »
    What old guy?
    Michael's dad he was left with the baby. You would think with a child being kidnapped they would have pounced on the pram to get the child back but instead they arrested Michael and left the pram with Eddie, he could have been anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

No doubt they will end up married and all living in with Eddie and the missus.

Michael's acting is shockingly bad and he comes across as clinically stupid. He hadn't seen this girl in years, would he not have asked for a DNA test???:confused:

I’ve noticed that a lot in soaps when the guy is told he has a child , hardly none of them ask for a DNA. Like look at Nick, no talk of a DNA test either.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

When Nick sees the kid he'll want a DNA test and ask Natasha how long she was in a relationship with Harry Potter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

What is the story with Eddie & Michael? Eddie is like a potato and delivers every line like he's just had to do a breathalyser test. I can hardly understand what Michael is saying half the time - his deliver is woeful and he is as camp as a field of scouts. The Mother & other son are good enough actors but there's not much you can do acting opposite that pair.

optogirl wrote: »
    What is the story with Eddie & Michael? Eddie is like a potato and delivers every line like he's just had to do a breathalyser test. I can hardly understand what Michael is saying half the time - his deliver is woeful and he is as camp as a field of scouts. The Mother & other son are good enough actors but there's not much you can do acting opposite that pair.

The father has got one of the weirdest accents/voices I’ve ever heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »

He Ain’t no Paul Robeson!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

optogirl wrote:

That other son.
    A 'good enough' actor?
    Hmmm. He's utterly useless. Like the brother. Two peas in a pod. Wait! Eddie too. It must run in the family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,452 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bobbyss wrote: »
    That other son.
    A 'good enough' actor?
    Hmmm. He's utterly useless. Like the brother. Two peas in a pod. Wait! Eddie too. It must run in the family.

The brother is worse IMO..the guy who came out.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

fin12 wrote: »

He sounds like he’s struggling to push out a **** as he delivers each line. Woeful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Maybe not a sister.....given the way Nina is making eyes at Dev's young wan.

I feel the words Fresh Start coming on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'm not trying to justify it... I wish I could turn back the clock = segway to forgiveness and the fresh start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

So what crime did she actually commit ?

She lied about being being the child's mother , but I don't think that a crime. Her lies led to the kidnapping , but she wasn't involved so can't be charged with that.

Crimes against acting and possession of a fake equity card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

The bloke michael sounds like a 4 year old.

Is being a sh1t actor a requirement for getting a job in Corrie these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why is Nick's son already saying "I love you" on the phone??

Granted, I haven't seen every single second of it recently, but I didn't know he had even met the son yet?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭Jeff2

jhegarty wrote: »
    So what crime did she actually commit ?

She lied about being being the child's mother , but I don't think that a crime. Her lies led to the kidnapping , but she wasn't involved so can't be charged with that.

That's what I was thinking.

And then going on the run, bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Gary and Maria on Victoria St, saying that they were going all the way to Devs for milk and the CO-OP visible right behind them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Why are they making Nicks son so annoying? Do they not think the rest of the storylines aren’t annoying enough!!

Anyone have trouble with the virgin media player? I can’t watch videos on it, I click on the episode and the video loads up but the arrow to click on play never appears so I can’t actually play the video. Has been like this since last night.

Not arrow, mean triangle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Shelga wrote: »
    Why is Nick's son already saying "I love you" on the phone??

Granted, I haven't seen every single second of it recently, but I didn't know he had even met the son yet?!

I thought it was sweet. He never had a dad so he's obviously very excited by meeting Nick.

To thine own self be true

I just wanted Tim to jump on Sally and charge upstairs! They have always had great chemistry, despite being total opposites.

Happy4all wrote: »
    The bloke michael sounds like a 4 year old.

Is being a sh1t actor a requirement for getting a job in Corrie these days?

Jesus he's horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The only soaps I watch are Fair City (sorry) and Corrie

Me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The new kid is cute. He reminds me of the little lad in Jerry Maguire.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement