Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JerichoXX

Nick's new found son Sam, little trivia, the actor Jude Riordan was first on screen in "The Secret Life of five year olds" and before Corrie on Brassic as Tyler, young son of Erin (Michelle Keegan).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I find it mad that Nick just accepted that this child is his son without any DNA test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any guesses as to where Fayes now romantic storyline is going?

I’ll kick off with him being a thoroughly delightful chap, from a decent, upstanding family of professional parents............

Policeman Craig

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

bit disappointing we didn't see any of the wedding, the reception or the speeches seeing as they are a lovely couple that we are all fond of. I would like to have heard the rest of Gail's speech it could have been comedy gold if just landed on us at the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

magicray wrote: »
    I find it mad that Nick just accepted that this child is his son without any DNA test

I still think he'll turn out to be Steve's. I can't explain how Steve could have a child that clever though. Maybe a recessive gene?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Any guesses as to where Fayes now romantic storyline is going?

I’ll kick off with him being a thoroughly delightful chap, from a decent, upstanding family of professional parents............

Indeed so. His father could be a consultant and his mother a GP. But he himself may be a newly qualified barrister having just been called to the Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

bobbyss wrote: »
    Indeed so. His father could be a consultant and his mother a GP. But he himself may be a newly qualified barrister having just been called to the Bar.

He can get a job in Costa so. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who is the mum if Nick's new son?

What's happened to Leanne's face- she was speaking and her lips didn't seem to move?

Sorry only tuned in for a few minutes.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

happyday wrote: »
    I still think he'll turn out to be Steve's. I can't explain how Steve could have a child that clever though. Maybe a recessive gene?

You know you are probably right he has a knack of fathering children he doesn't know anything about :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

This programme could be used as a demonstration of how not to use a mask in an ICU unit during a pandemic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Todd got Covid 19 and reappeared as a different person.
    A new symptom.

I see inappropriate and irritating Shona is back. :rolleyes:

And Jenny channelling Liz McDonald with her baps on full display. Sometimes having a HD TV isn't worth the visual torture.

I see "I got a sudden migraine" is the new excuse for unexplained absences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Boring boring boring

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Didn't Jenny have a drink problem at some stage that everyone was worried about? but there she is necking wine at lunchtime and Johnny isn't that bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

casio4 wrote: »
    Didn't Jenny have a drink problem at some stage that everyone was worried about? but there she is necking wine at lunchtime and Johnny isn't that bothered

And she hit Liz in her car while drunk and got away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did Leanne dash off and have her hair coloured?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Horrifically diddly bridesmaids' dresses..although Abby looks lovely.
    Poor Nick...Fcuk sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Miss the old Todd.

Last nights episode wasn’t great.

fin12 wrote: »
    Miss the old Todd.

When was there last an episode you would describe as great?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

When was there last an episode you would describe as great?

Well obviously the one where Tim realized what his dad was and called the police on him, that was a great episode. Plenty of comments after that episode saying how great it was and that really wasn’t that long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Well obviously the one where Tim realized what his dad was and called the police on him, that was a great episode. Plenty of comments after that episode saying how great it was and that really wasn’t that long ago.

I agree, also the episode with Tim and Sally’s wedding was good, at least stuff actually happened, and that was only 3 days ago! I’d say they didn’t show the actual wedding after the dud that was Gary and Maria’s, where they never kissed or got closer than 2 metres!

Some double episodes you have plenty happening, with some of the more interesting characters, and other double episodes are just nothing but filler and boring storylines like Scott and Johnny, I mean who really gives a shiny shi*e about either of them!

I did enjoy seeing Jenny hammered though :pac:

Miss the old Todd.

The Todd storyline is complete ****e, why did he just not take off to see Jason far far away

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Todd storyline is complete ****e, why did he just not take off to see Jason far far away

Why is he hiding? I forget what the story was.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Why is he hiding? I forget what the story was.

He was giving dodgy legal advice to a gangster then stole from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I don’t know. I think the writers went a bit astray in this one. I know they had to write him out due to what happened in real life but this storyline isn’t credible. I hate when they change a persons character like that. Todd wouldn’t have done what he has apparently done.

He was giving dodgy legal advice to a gangster then stole from him.

Thanks. I have no memory of that and I was watching it then!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thanks. I have no memory of that and I was watching it then!

We never saw that on screen. It was a cobbled together storyline.

spurious wrote: »
    We never saw that on screen. It was a cobbled together storyline.

I'm not loosing it yet so! Phew.

It was nice to see Yasmeen laugh

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It was nice to see Yasmeen laugh

Like a psycho lol

Advertisement