Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

This is supposed to be Todd? Ah come on, the old Todd had a lot more character and a smug type of way about him. Bring back the original actor or don't bring him back at all.

I thought Scott got an advance on his wages last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why do the characters in Coronation Street take off their masks when they come inside? Shouldn't they wear them inside?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The new Todd looks old, way older than Jason who he is younger than

Would Craig be in with Eileen for identification, he would remember Todd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Alice1 wrote: »
    Why do the characters in Coronation Street take off their masks when they come inside? Shouldn't they wear them inside?

It's the same in Emmerdale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There's hardly going to be a mortuary in a local back street cop shop?

To thine own self be true

Shona is really starting to get on my wick.

How did Gary end up owning the factory?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

He bought the building didn't he. He's their landlord, he doesnt own the business. He bought it at some stage after the collapse didn't he?

I should just say I don't remember :D

Shona is really starting to get on my wick.

How did Gary end up owning the factory?

Gary bought it with Rick's money

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oh that's right :D

Didn't Jenny and Johnny have some sort of a run in with Ray when he was opening the Bistro, or was it Valentines or something and he clashed with an event the Rovers were planning?

And Johnny thinks Ray's a fella he should go to and rat out his (former) friend?

• Advertisement

Oh that's right :D

Didn't Jenny and Johnny have some sort of a run in with Ray when he was opening the Bistro, or was it Valentines or something and he clashed with an event the Rovers were planning?

And Johnny thinks Ray's a fella he should go to and rat out his (former) friend?

Johnny knows Scott is dodgy, and knows he has a secret over him. So what does he do? The sensible thing and stay quiet? No, rats him out to the next nearest gangster.

Eileen: How much do you owe?
    Todd: A grand.

FFS. All that drama over 1K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭Sarn

So Todd crossed a nut job criminal for the sake of a grand. Clever boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Nice bit of promotion for the upcoming Shakin' Stevens singles collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I hope Gary's place has a green door when Ray was playing the piano behind it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I really don't want to think of Evelyn in the Lakes sucking on anything other than a boiled sweet.

Do the writers think this is amusing?
    Old Corrie used to do innuendo quite well, poor old Raquel was an unwitting master of it, but that tonight seemed like 'make the old lady nearly say something rude'. Are the writers 14 year old boys? Dreadful stuff.

Does Ray have any staff or manager for the Bistro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Eileen: How much do you owe?
    Todd: A grand.

FFS. All that drama over 1K.

Doesn’t matter how much of a nut job yer man is. He’s not going to have Todd killed for a grand. Even in Corrie terms that’s small money. Worst case scenario he’d have someone break his legs

Was Todd on the run for kidnapping Summer and punching a copper initially, a quick rushed exit for the other actor's sacking so he should end up arrested on return unless that story dropped and forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Costume dept should have ripped Todd's jacket. Meant to be on the run and all his clothes look brand new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Anyone actually care about Johnny/Jenny/Scott storyline??

I like Scott TBH he has an edge and I'm curious where that's going, but replace with Eileen and Todd and I couldn't give a flying fig. I'm hoping he gets whacked in a drive-by soon and Sean is caught too. Oh well I can dream.

When Todd was "missing" you would think Jason would have returned with Eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I hope Scott is a homicidal nutter and not just a devious criminal who will land Johnny in it.
    I dread Johnny being questioned by dopey cops and going off to jail. I feckin hate those storylines. Not a bad replacement for Todd. Similar in appearance. Although I'd much prefer the original actor....I liked him in it.
    I thought Yasmine's laugh was annoyingly fake. After months of the distraction of pitying her I remembered why I didn't like her in it.
    Cheeky mare Maria. "Sell all your stuff Gareh and buy me the barbers". Fcuk sake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ann22 wrote: »
    I hope Scott is a homicidal nutter and not just a devious criminal who will land Johnny in it.
    I dread Johnny being questioned by dopey cops and going off to jail. I feckin hate those storylines. Not a bad replacement for Todd. Similar in appearance. Although I'd much prefer the original actor....I liked him in it.
    I thought Yasmine's laugh was annoyingly fake. After months of the distraction of pitying her I remembered why I didn't like her in it.
    Cheeky mare Maria. "Sell all your stuff Gareh and buy me the barbers". Fcuk sake!

Ya she came across as a psycho when laughing.

Does Johnny still have MS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Once you have MS you always have it, but you can go in remission or have a relapse.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I'm sure he mentioned it when talking to Scott. He said his MS might flare up during this heist.

I'm sure he mentioned it when talking to Scott. He said his MS might flare up during this heist.

David has epilepsy never mentions but at-least during lockdown Tracy mentioned her kidney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Anyone actually care about Johnny/Jenny/Scott storyline??

I don't know what it's about really. Have been half following. Then there is Shona. Who gives a fig about that? Then our good friend Brian. And fragrant Mary. The Vicar's boyfriend. With the permanent scowl. Then there is that idiot what's his name? Sean. I mean. What is his purpose except to annoy?

Advertisement