Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

David has epilepsy never mentions but at-least during lockdown Tracy mentioned her kidney

Does Carla still stay of the booze for her kidney that Aidan gave her

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Carla still stay of the booze for her kidney that Aidan gave her

Not anymore? Didn’t they want or make her an alcoholic like Peter but changed there mind?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Carla isn't an alcoholic, she's just 'fond of a drink'. :)

How come Gary has lost his loan shark money. Did they all work out he wasn't following up if they didn't pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

bobbyss wrote: »
    Then there is that idiot what's his name? Sean. I mean. What is his purpose except to annoy?

In fairness he does it well!

Can we all agree tonight has been sh1te?

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    How come Gary has lost his loan shark money. Did they all work out he wasn't following up if they didn't pay?

I think he gave it up for Maria

Gary on to Ray now, what will he discover

I see Sean still hasn't changed the locks. Or gotten a locksmith.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it got worse.

Well done Corrie writers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I can't stand Ray... Is it his voice? His accent? Whatever it can't put my finger on it but it's like sandpaper

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Can we all agree tonight has been sh1te?

and it got worse in the second half :(

• Advertisement

Where did Gary get the baseball bat from to batter Todd's ex, so it was not about money but love lust :rolleyes::confused:

Mary looking like Queen Victoria

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Eileen shouting at Mary not to tell anyone about the fake funeral and she standing out on the street with people walking past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Eileen shouting at Mary not to tell anyone about the fake funeral and she standing out on the street with people walking past.

Beside a Fuc(^*nN hearse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Gary figured out what he overheard was something to worry about and went from the middle housefront of the street all around the back to the ginnel, grabbed a bat and clobbered the guy and he didn't even look like his heart rate went up, all in a matter of seconds. Gary's so damn fast he puts The Flash to shame.

^ Gary Hardass should wear his underpants outside his jeans as a superhero, think with the bat he was channelling TWD's Negan with Lucille :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Did none of the residents not notice the hearse on the street?.. Not even Nina!

Did none of the residents not notice the hearse on the street?.. Not even Nina!

Norris is missed

Surprised Brian or Sean didn't see also free flowers from Tracy she will not be happy about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,288 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Did anyone think that when there a psycho with a gun lying unconscious on the ground to maybe take the gun off him?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Eileen's a sour ungrateful cow...sure wasn't that more or less the plan in the first place? They were only trying to help ffs! Granted, the "funeral" was a farce but it wouldn't have been surprising for Corrie recent storyline standards if it had've been used as a way to get your man off Todd's back. Btw there's no way your man would pass as gay...I don't think anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Sean's son Dylan is back next week with the same actor Liam McCheyne playing him eight years after his exit.

• Advertisement

Johnny walks into Roys and takes off his mask when he gets in. Two minutes later, Gary walks out of the Kabin with his mask on and takes it off when he gets outside.

A bit of consistency would be nice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

All these people looking for Todd. If they just took a peek up to the top of the stairs he's standing right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

All these people looking for Todd. If they just took a peek up to the top of the stairs he's standing right there.

he doesn't even wait for the front door to close and he appears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Shona is really starting to get on my wick.

But she is looking hot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Craig is the most unbelievable cop of all time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's funny at this stage, literally standing on the at the top. :D

Happy4all wrote: »
    Shona is really starting to get on my wick.

But she is looking hot!

Very hot. But really David must have the patience of a saint.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

So your man took an iron bar to Gary and all he has to show for it is a bit of dirt on his face and holding his ribs but still manages to hobble over to Eileens and Ray in the Bistro but not the hospital. Sure he will be grand by the next episode on Monday. What's up with Evelyns fella? he seems to be acting shifty. Todds up and down that stairs like a brides nightie :D

I thought I was watching the two robbers from Home Alone with Gary

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    So your man took an iron bar to Gary and all he has to show for it is a bit of dirt on his face and holding his ribs but still manages to hobble over to Eileens and Ray in the Bistro but not the hospital. Sure he will be grand by the next episode on Monday. What's up with Evelyns fella? he seems to be acting shifty. Todds up and down that stairs like a brides nightie :D

I actually think Evelyns fella is too nice for her.

Advertisement