Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I actually think Evelyns fella is too nice for her.

I have a feeling there is more to him, as I said before he is acting shifty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Icsics wrote: »
    Craig is the most unbelievable cop of all time!

Is he fully qualified?

casio4 wrote: »
    I have a feeling there is more to him, as I said before he is acting shifty

Not surprising. I think at one stage tonight there were more villains on set than residents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

I took the series link off tonight, they’ve destroyed the Yasmeen storyline by dragging it out & not knowing how to end it. Oliver’s seems to be going the same way

Icsics wrote: »
    I took the series link off tonight, they’ve destroyed the Yasmeen storyline by dragging it out & not knowing how to end it. Oliver’s seems to be going the same way

Also did Ken and Claudia perish in that nursing home? Not a peep from them in ages.

Ive lost track of Yasmine and her case. Also does it feel to anyone else like the street is half empty?

• Advertisement

Also did Ken and Claudia perish in that nursing home? Not a peep from them in ages.

Ive lost track of Yasmine and her case. Also does it feel to anyone else like the street is half empty?

I thought Ken broke up with Claudia and moved back into No. 1 with Tracy Steve and Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Jikashi wrote: »
    Gary figured out what he overheard was something to worry about and went from the middle housefront of the street all around the back to the ginnel, grabbed a bat and clobbered the guy and he didn't even look like his heart rate went up, all in a matter of seconds. Gary's so damn fast he puts The Flash to shame.

AND he could hear the conversation inside the house as clear as day out on the street! A MA ZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The chairs in Rays restaurant look so uncomfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Evelyn's fella is ill. Did yis not see him nipping into the hospital instead of checking on his dog?
    I love Evelyn...A touch of quality comedy acting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Ann22 wrote: »
    Evelyn's fella is ill. Did yis not see him nipping into the hospital instead of checking on his dog?

She annoyed me at first but grew on me. I think she’s brilliant now.

• Advertisement

Didn't catch that about the hospital and there was Evelyn making him sleep on a mattress outside

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Also he seemed against travelling to Norfolk. I suspected he had a family he couldn't be away from too long but him being sick would make sense too.

Also he seemed against travelling to Norfolk. I suspected he had a family he couldn't be away from too long but him being sick would make sense too.

He’s either sick himself or has a sick wife and is cheating on her

I was also thinking sick wife, that storyline was already done with Eileen. Didn't one of her boyfriends have a sick wife?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

casio4 wrote: »
    I was also thinking sick wife, that storyline was already done with Eileen. Didn't one of her boyfriends have a sick wife?

The fireman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Shakyfan wrote: »
    The fireman?

Yea. Alzheimers.

To thine own self be true

All these people looking for Todd. If they just took a peek up to the top of the stairs he's standing right there.

All new Todd does is up and down the stairs, so dull and boring, pointless return

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

He's no Anne Frank.

I'm guessing Todd's involvement with Phelan to swindle the locals over luxury flats is forgot about too, was Rita, Sarah and Yasmeen paid back? Where is Moira, with Liz away she must be the up the walls at the medical centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Maybe he's impotent? Has that been done on Corrie?

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »

I think Steve maybe the time he was depressed and broke up with Michelle.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Todd's involvement with Phelan to swindle the locals over luxury flats is forgot about too, was Rita, Sarah and Yasmeen paid back? Where is Moira, with Liz away she must be the up the walls at the medical centre?

I am perfectly happy for the writers to have forgotten about Moira.

I wonder will anyone on the street get the virus?
    I think Steve maybe the time he was depressed and broke up with Michelle.

How could anyone be sleeping with Kym Marsh and not be able to get it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bobbyss wrote: »

Perhaps he's having treatment for prostate cancer...that would leave you impotent.
    Just wondering though why would he feign a puncture in the airbed to get to sleep with her if he wanted to avoid nookie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I've been watching Coronation Street for years and have never come this close to giving up on it. It is just dreadful at the moment, no storylines that keep me captivated at all.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I've been watching Coronation Street for years and have never come this close to giving up on it. It is just dreadful at the moment, no storylines that keep me captivated at all.

I have felt that way for about a year now, and the Jeff and Yasmine storyline was the only one which interested me. That now seems to have fizzled out.

All new Todd does is up and down the stairs, so dull and boring, pointless return

Wasn't there a story line years ago with someone going through the attics and stealing from other houses. I forget who was involved.

Wasn't there a story line years ago with someone going through the attics and stealing from other houses. I forget who was involved.

Was it Terry Duckworth?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Maybe we can have a drinking game and every time he goes up or down the stairs, you have a drink.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭doughef

That absolute nonsense with the ‘posh guy’ and the haircut .
    It’s tragically horrible.

And as someone else mentioned . Todd is about .000000000000001 of a second away from running into people he’s avoiding as he bolts down the stairs ..
    Oh .. and the fake funeral !

Ohhh and how could I forget Gary and the ‘beating’ he got ... such crap

• Advertisement

doughef wrote: »
    That absolute nonsense with the ‘posh guy’ and the haircut .
    It’s tragically horrible.

I actually thought they were introducing a new character, instead it was a one off character, and how they are writing Shona at the moment is thoroughly infuriating. She lost her memory, did she lose all common sense as well?

And as someone else mentioned . Todd is about .000000000000001 of a second away from running into people he’s avoiding as he bolts down the stairs ..
    Oh .. and the fake funeral !

Ohhh and how could I forget Gary and the ‘beating’ he got ... such crap

Ex-soldier, ex-personal security in Ukraine, he should have been an easy match for stupid Mick and his chubby friend.

Advertisement