Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

Gareh is some man to bounce back from the many severe beatings he's gotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Gareh is some man to bounce back from the many severe beatings he's gotten!

Think his hearing is affected. Didn't hear Todd coming down the stairs as he went out the door yet heard the gangster in the sitting room & through the front door.

What happened to Craig OCD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He gave it to Bobby in eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

He keeps it under control by constantly writing into his little police notebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Maybe we can have a drinking game and every time he goes up or down the stairs, you have a drink.

tenor.gif

I won't remember the 2nd episode I will have drank that much :D

The Scarlet Pimpernel is very clean and tidy for someone living in an attic and pi55ing in a bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

'A stream of water'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Mary is ace as exorcisms. She should do it as a sideline since the vicar didn’t seem to know how.

Sometimes I wish Pat Phelan would come back as a ghost !

• Advertisement

Mary is ace as exorcisms. She should do it as a sideline since the vicar didn’t seem to know how.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Ok we get it Virgin media, we are going into lockdown again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

im expecting shona to start eating spaghetti bolognese with her hands

This Shona stuff is being seriously mishandled.

And now Davids rape.

The whole thing.

This has become a parody of itself.

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Clearly no Catholics on the street.

This story line has gone completely bizarre.

This story line has gone completely bizarre.
    I was about to summarize the stupidity of tonight and then decided, feck that. You all know it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Mary was barely out the door when Eileen shouted Todd if you want breakfast come down now, how did she not hear that when Gary could hear a gun man and Eileen through the door a few days ago? A bit ridiculous your man coming around to Street cars shouting at Tim you slept with my husband because someone rang him and hung up. Then Eileen talking round the fella who wanted to kill her son over a thousand pound debt and is the money still in the drawer? Todd was looking for it a few days ago but opened the wrong drawer and didn't find it, how many drawers does Eileen have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

casio4 wrote: »
    Mary was barely out the door when Eileen shouted Todd if you want breakfast come down now, how did she not hear that when Gary could hear a gun man and Eileen through the door a few days ago? A bit ridiculous your man coming around to Street cars shouting at Tim you slept with my husband because someone rang him and hung up. Then Eileen talking round the fella who wanted to kill her son over a thousand pound debt and is the money still in the drawer? Todd was looking for it a few days ago but opened the wrong drawer and didn't find it, how many drawers does Eileen have?
    Yer man with the gun has the money. Debt settled :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

casio4 wrote: »

Big droopy ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was Shona doing with a shavers at the barbers with David's customer, why not helping in the cafe with Roy or taking a class at the community centre on manners and etiquette

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭steinbock123

Are the actors paid that much that they’ll do anything, no matter how stupid or unrealistic??
    I imagine that if I was an actor on Corrie that I would just refuse to do some of the scenes as they are so over the top ridiculous. But then again, I suppose they have contracts so they just have to.
    Why is the bistro open when there’s never any customers?
    Also , I am now sick of characters who live (and sleep) together standing 2 or 3 metres apart when on screen , again it is just so unrealistic. Maybe like the football teams, Corrie actors should have Covid tests three times a week.

Is that it now. Todd moves back in with Mary, Eileen and Sean. Sean’s away to Violet? Coming back with his son too.

I hear Adam and Imran so busy with Oliver’s case that Todd gets a job?

Next Monday
    Scott raids the bistro and is armed. Craig goes there worried about waitress Faye before back up arrives and gets shot.

Next Monday
    Scott raids the bistro and is armed. Craig goes there worried about waitress Faye before back up arrives and gets shot.

More guns.

Also Todd’s ex gangster is not scary

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was Shona doing with a shavers at the barbers with David's customer, why not helping in the cafe with Roy or taking a class at the community centre on manners and etiquette

David went out to get coffee.

A barbershop. During a pandemic. One customer a day and instead of giving yer man a mug of tea with a teabag in it, he leaves his mentally unstable girlfriend alone with his only client today and a set of scissors.

What could possibly go wrong?

I turn to corrie for light entertainment but it's really gotten so stupid.

More guns.

Also Todd’s ex gangster is not scary

It just hit me. Mick, Todds gangster friend is gay, and has a partner. Mick doesn't want to kill him over 1 grand. He wants to kill him for doing the durty with his boyfriend.

It just hit me. Mick, Todds gangster friend is gay, and has a partner. Mick doesn't want to kill him over 1 grand. He wants to kill him for doing the durty with his boyfriend.

The guy who came into the house with the gun was Todd’s ex it’s makes no sense at all he wanted to kill him over 1000 pound stolen

The guy who came into the house with the gun was Todd’s ex it’s makes no sense at all he wanted to kill him over 1000 pound stolen

OK now I'm confused.

• Advertisement

OK now I'm confused.

Aren’t we all

The guy who came into Eileens house was Todd’s ex well kinda of ex they had an afford Todd was only using him for his money and stole 1000 pound from him he came with a gun to kill him over 1000 pound Gary attacked him so in return got payback on Gary and then the gangster husband came to the street and thought Tim was Todd but Eileen sweet talked him and then the gangster mick returned again and Eileen sweet talked him and left again.

Stupid! and not scary lol

Advertisement