Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Is that it now. Todd moves back in with Mary, Eileen and Sean. Sean’s away to Violet? Coming back with his son too.

I hear Adam and Imran so busy with Oliver’s case that Todd gets a job?

What is Todd, a solicitor, legal assistant or legal secretary, he kidnapped Summer and hit a cop before his exit is he not struck off, in trouble, wanted by the coppers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

I see the makeup department have taken advantage of Todd's recast to ditch the facial scar that Todd had as part of a previous storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

That Leanne. Jayysus she'd send you to an early grave.

That new Todd with Sarah was so weird as he looks older

Where is Summer, does she know Todd is back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

the constant taking off masks as they come indoors is really pissing me off... especially in a hospital.
    whats the point in them standing there holding a mask . just ignore it completely rather than drawing attention to the fact ur not complying with rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,288 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Dev is starting to look like an older version of David, the hair the beard and the dress sense

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Why does the Platts house always have lights on inside when it's broad daylight outside. Tonight in an episode where the sitting room was fully lit with daylight David turned the lamp on. Why would you do that when they are always moaning about having no money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I wonder will this will they won't they thing with Billy and new Todd be dragged out until Christmas. Will Paul catch them under the mistletoe and murder new Todd in a crime of passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

New Todd is growing on me

gammygils wrote: »
    Dev is starting to look like an older version of David, the hair the beard and the dress sense

Christmas spoiler:
    It turns out Dev is Davids father.*

*I may have made this up

• Advertisement

Aren’t we all

The guy who came into Eileens house was Todd’s ex well kinda of ex they had an afford Todd was only using him for his money and stole 1000 pound from him he came with a gun to kill him over 1000 pound Gary attacked him so in return got payback on Gary and then the gangster husband came to the street and thought Tim was Todd but Eileen sweet talked him and then the gangster mick returned again and Eileen sweet talked him and left again.

Stupid! and not scary lol

The only real baddie at the moment is Jeff, who really is just a sad old man. Dangerous only to chickens named after classical authors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is Todd, a solicitor, legal assistant or legal secretary, he kidnapped Summer and hit a cop before his exit is he not struck off, in trouble, wanted by the coppers?

A legal secretary. They must need someone with no Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The only real baddie at the moment is Jeff, who really is just a sad old man. Dangerous only to chickens named after classical authors.

The fella staying in the pub is more of a bad guy. Todd was never scary but they are trying to make out now that he's really bad. The guy who came to kill him seems more afraid of Eileen then the other way round.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    A legal secretary. They must need someone with no Leanne.

They had Paula and Amy there too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think the new Todd actor was a fairly good replacement. Similar in appearance and has the smugness but I think last Todd wasn't just as much of a dick. Billy is clearly desperately trying to contain his passion for him...you can almost hear him clenching his buttcheeks.
    Am I the only one is is irritated by Paul? He keep huffing and puffing and holding his breath during rants...stomping about the place and ready to fly off the handle for the slightest thing.Btw he started the row with Todd in the street being all confrontational, yeah Todd was smarmy in response and tried to goad him further but Todd later accepted he was to blame. He can't keep blowing steam out of his nose and attacking every ex of Billy's that happens to stroll by.
    Ps what else is a Fig Roll if it's not a biscuit? It's not a Jaffa cake or a KitKat of which either could arguably be a cake or biscuit or a bar or biscuit, respectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Completely forgot about Sean's son!

Didn't Todd and Billy cheat on Sean or was that Marcus, was Sean and Todd ever a thing?

Didn't Todd and Billy cheat on Sean or was that Marcus, was Sean and Todd ever a thing?

Sean & Todd slept together once.
    Billy was with Sean but had an affair with Todd
    Billy is now with Paul, who will probably have an affair with Todd

Messy lol

Sean son is definitely going to come out as gay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What was the history between Todd and Gary?
    I know Todd was involved with the Phelan street scam...but what had Gareh to do with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Ann22 wrote: »
    I know Todd was involved with the Phelan street scam...but what had Gareh to do with it?

Did Gary take over Phelans/Jason's builders yard?

Did Gary take over Phelans/Jason's builders yard?

I thought it was the coloured family papa the builder, Michael's father

Is Gary in Kevin's second burnt old garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

I thought it was the coloured family papa the builder, Michael's father

Is Gary in Kevin's second burnt old garage?

He is now but he uses to work as a builder out of Phelan/Jason's garage.

Gary got a hammering off Mick after hammering him saving Todd and Eileen who lied then to the police

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I think the new Todd actor was a fairly good replacement. Similar in appearance and has the smugness but I think last Todd wasn't just as much of a dick.

Similar in appearance? He's about three stone lighter and looks five-ten years older. I think the smugness just comes from the lines he's been given and him trying to copycat old Todd exactly, which will likely wear off after a while. It may not be PC to mention it but the weight of someone can be a big part of their character, people of different weight statistically have major personality differences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think there was a softness about the old Todd that the new Todd will never be able to replicate. This is also not going to PC but I don’t think the old Todd should have been fired from his job over what he did and I say this as someone who has also been groped in clubs. But this is just my opinion and if people don’t agree , I don’t need abuse over it.

Sparko wrote: »
    I see the makeup department have taken advantage of Todd's recast to ditch the facial scar that Todd had as part of a previous storyline.

Can you refresh me, was it a burn or knifing?

New Todd is so slim and fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

Can you refresh me, was it a burn or knifing?

He was mugged if I remember correctly, I don't recall if there was a knife involved or if he was just battered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8876205/Jack-P-Shepherds-ex-Lauren-Shippey-claims-not-seen-children-FOUR-months.html

Always found it strange how a man who has kids and can clearly afford his own place, chooses to live in a house share. Shows how completely immature he is.

He definitely doesn’t come across as a nice person in real life, doesn’t even acknowledge one of his kids who was the result of a one night stand.

Advertisement