Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently Ray has a reason for destroying the Street, revenge of some sort, some speculation that he is Callum's dad, hopefully we will know soon enough and it will make sense

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently Ray has a reason for destroying the Street, revenge of some sort, some speculation that he is Callum's dad, hopefully we will know soon enough and it will make sense

I read another rumour that he could be Alan Bradley’s son, also out for revenge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

not a bit of damage on peter today after the attack .. no cuts? - no bruises .. nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Surely Billy has been well aware of the class divide between himself and Paul even though Paul doesn't seem to be? This new house business might be interesting in that regard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Romantic scenes are so cringe now they have to socially distance. First Leanne's "pass" at Steve, now Carla's "it's a big bed for one" before flouncing into the hotel room- wish I had her confidence! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

bobbyss wrote: »
    Surely Billy has been well aware of the class divide between himself and Paul even though Paul doesn't seem to be? This new house business might be interesting in that regard.

He can't spell "resign" I think there's a lot more than a class divide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Faye has grown into a very pretty young lady.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

Billy turning down the big new house is so Coronation Street. Unless you're Audrey you're not allowed to live outside the bubble!

I hope that was a fakeout and Carla isn't gonna tick another Barlow off her list.

Sparko wrote: »
    Billy turning down the big new house is so Coronation Street. Unless you're Audrey you're not allowed to live outside the bubble!

I hope that was a fakeout and Carla isn't gonna tick another Barlow off her list.

There are 4 gay men on t’cobbles. 3 of working in the factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

5 innit with the Bailey fella.

• Advertisement

5 innit with the Bailey fella.

I sit corrected! Add in the number of lesbians and it’s a Queer Street altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Who are the lesbians?

fin12 wrote: »
    Faye has grown into a very pretty young lady.

Ray has noticed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Alice1 wrote: »
    Who are the lesbians?

Sophie, Rana, Paula (Tracy!) and Kate.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Sophie, Rana, Paula (Tracy!) and Kate.

Left, dead, left, left,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Left, dead, left, left,

They were still lesbians :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

There are 4 gay men on t’cobbles. 3 of working in the factory.
    And they all have to hook up with each other....are no guys from outside the street allowed?

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    And they all have to hook up with each other....are no guys from outside the street allowed?

Perish the thought! Local street for local people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Perish the thought! Local street for local people.

The bus doesn’t go very far!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ray has noticed

I don't think he's particularly impressed by her allure tbh..I think if she looked like a hairy little goblin he'd still be smarming all over her. Ffs like..She's barely out of her school uniform..and he's offering her a trainee manager across a chain?! Clearly using her to manipulate Craig. I wish Craig would close his mouth more..it's always hanging open.I like Craig and Faye as friends and I thought I'd find them sweet together but I'm uncomfortable seeing them as a couple. I'm not at all sure they suit each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Billy didn't know a house came with the job? You would have expected him to have done a little bit of research.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

lmahoney79 wrote: »

None of the other streets have rear entrances.....................:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

I'm sure Sean has been taken "up the ginell" a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

I'm sure Sean has been taken "up the ginell" a few times

This made me laugh way too much haha thank you!

Ohhhhhh........Matron

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I know you are busy with that Covid-19 cobblers but I have a drunken man here, now can I see a doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I know you are busy with that Covid-19 cobblers but I have a drunken man here, now can I see a doctor?

Yes why are they bringing him to the hopsital for being drunk?? Let him sleep it off then deal with his alcoholism.

The new Summer has a new rude attitude

I love Steve and Emma. She’s so sweet and innocent and brings out the best in Steve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Wait until Peter goes into Devs shop and Dev will definitely ask him if Adam found his wallet. Or maybe Peter will be next in the queue when Dev asks Adam.

Advertisement