Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Carla, the dirty stop out couldn't even have a shower or change her clothes to wash the Scottish lothario off her :o

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Carla, the dirty stop out couldn't even have a shower or change or clothes to wash the Scottish lothario off her :o

I kept thinking that aswell! Would she not at least change her clothes?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

I would really love if Carla's little affair stayed a secret. I am absolutely not looking forward to the drama when that bomb goes off.

It's either a Barlow or her own gene pool she seems to go for. Ken better watch his back.

Sparko wrote: »
    I would really love if Carla's little affair staying a secret. I am absolutely not looking forward to the drama when that bomb goes off.

It's either a Barlow or her own gene pool she seems to go for. Ken better watch his back.

None will match the Ken, Deirdre, Mike triangle.

None will match the Ken, Deirdre, Mike triangle.

With the amount of current in-breeding on that street, I wouldn't be surprised!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would really love if Carla's little affair staying a secret. I am absolutely not looking forward to the drama when that bomb goes off.

Can we expect Carla up the duff now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can we expect Carla up the duff now

Oh yes, must be!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched the first episode from tonight. I wish Paul had told Billy it was Todd who suggested he dress up in Billy's robes...and it was Todd who slipped it into the conversation that Billy was embarrassed having a lower class ruffians as a partner. Has he only half a brain? I know I'm alone in my world but new Todd is doing a fine job.
    How did Peter manage to get himself admitted to hospital? For being mildly intoxicated? Jaysus I'd be on life support if I lived on the cobbles.
    Seriously..what was Adam at?? When he walked into the hotel room after Carla, he looked disconcerted.. not overcome with unbridled passion. He made a conscious decision to jump on her bones. Therefore..Adam is a floppy haired dickhead. As for Carla...She was sober and upset. Clearly not in the mood for a goose....What on earth was she thinking of? Knowing her penchant for self destruction, she will undoubtably confess everything to the delectable, newly sober and heart sorry, grovelling Peter.

Oh....my..God...you stupid self absorbed cow, Carla. She confessed because she was more concerned about clearing her guilty conscience than his peace of mind. She shagged his brother..my God.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Oh....my..God...you stupid self absorbed cow, Carla. She confessed because she was more concerned about clearing her guilty conscience than his peace of mind. She shagged his brother..my God.

Nephew. Hardly improves it but just to clarify!

Although in fairness she has slept with his brother too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Surely Peter should be there for Simon ? Simon is about to lose his brother :confused: ffs..i get he's an alcoholic but his on just never seems to get a look in ..

Sorry yes of course..his nephew..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,288 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Carla should have used the line

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!!" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Oh yes, must be!

Was thinking exactly the same thing as Peter and herself just had the conversation about her not being a Mam - bet anything that she will be pregnant and the "who is the Daddy" story will be rehashed, at least this time we know its not Steve :D

magicray wrote: »
    Was thinking exactly the same thing as Peter and herself just had the conversation about her not being a Mam - bet anything that she will be pregnant and the "who is the Daddy" story will be rehashed, at least this time we know its not Steve :D

Had to laugh at that 😆

Jenny with Peter, Sarah Lou with Daniel, Barlows sharing keeping it close, in the family

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The new Summer has a new rude attitude

She has had a head transplant but also a personality transplant. New Summer will be onto the fake tan and short skirts quicksmart, whereas old Summer would never have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭muddled1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Yes why are they bringing him to the hopsital for being drunk?? Let him sleep it off then deal with his alcoholism.

Couldn't there be alcohol poisoning or some complication if he doesn't keep drinking? Didn't think chronic alcoholism was that straight forward - IDK.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LogicusRex

spurious wrote: »
    She has had a head transplant but also a personality transplant. New Summer will be onto the fake tan and short skirts quicksmart, whereas old Summer would never have been.
    Agreed. The old summer was sweet and gentle. This one has a touch of the Tracy/Amy about her.
    A new Todd AND a new Summer. Can I cope ?

Sounds of dueling banjos in the background.

• Advertisement

I love Steve and Emma. She’s so sweet and innocent and brings out the best in Steve.
    Agreed. The actress playing Emma has very interesting bone structure. I would say she would "scrub up" beautifully.
    I am a photographer BTW.

LogicusRex wrote: »
    Agreed. The old summer was sweet and gentle. This one has a touch of the Tracy/Amy about her.

I’d imagine that the old Summer might be too immature to cope with upcoming stories.

How did they recognise each other :p

Summer reminds me of Kelly Neelan, where did she go?

The new Summer is actually 22! https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/meet-22-year-old-actress-19323087

The old Summer looked young and innocent (by today's standards) for her age but she is a good little actress...and her personality type was established...hope they don't stray too far away from her original character.

Like they couldn't find an actual teenager?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Carla one is pathetic, Peter under the influence of alcohol says a few nasty things to her to get her out of the way and she goes and sleeps with his brother, it was clearly the drink talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I’d imagine that the old Summer might be too immature to cope with upcoming stories.

I liked her. She was interesting and seemed to have a wry view of the world. I'd like to have seen her grow up on the street and deal with whatever the future brings in that complicated little family.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Just read the same regarding the Summer actress. Are there pretty heavy story lines coming up for Summer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Just read the same regarding the Summer actress. Are there pretty heavy story lines coming up for Summer?

How old is Summer on the show?

Advertisement