Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graveyard vandalised in Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/Update-Headstones-smashed-and-headless-statues-Crowds-rush-to-check-loved-ones-graves-at-Cork-cemetery-4c6a3bbd-5adc-4f29-811f-9ade0429dc51-ds

Not a nice start to the new year for some people who had the graves of their love ones smashed to bits in what seems to be an attack on Christians.

Doesn't seem to be, nor is there anything in the article to indicate that.

Why did you source the video from what appears to be a far right poster on youtube?

"Bottles of alcohol are also seen in some pictures."

A definite indication of anti-Christian bigotry.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

So was it the gays, the "planters", the atheists or the communists did this? Or all of them, shur they had a big old meet up and decided to trash a graveyard?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

So was it the gays, the "planters", the atheists or the communists did this? Or all of them, shur they had a big old meet up and decided to trash a graveyard?

Make your own mind up lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Kilkully has been vandalized before and it will be again. Nothing to do with Christians, religious or otherwise. Just feral youth scum doing what feral youth scum do.

• Advertisement

Given the bottles of drink, its obviously the Gay Muslim Fundamentalist Globalist agenda, spending the profits of the abortion industry in the off-licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Make your own mind up lad.

Whoever the commentator disagrees with did it!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Odhinn wrote: »
    Given the bottles of drink, its obviously the Gay Muslim Fundamentalist Globalist agenda, spending the profits of the abortion industry in the off-licence.

I hear they're also vegan.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I remember my RE teacher at school saying that in the 1980s unionists broke into a Catholic chapel in the town and defecated on the priests robes. Never underestimate the vileness of the human race is what my message is.

My RE teacher had a lot of tales to tell, he was a failed footballer and a failed priest, he had trials with Leeds United in the 60s and then went to Maynooth college and dropped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/Update-Headstones-smashed-and-headless-statues-Crowds-rush-to-check-loved-ones-graves-at-Cork-cemetery-4c6a3bbd-5adc-4f29-811f-9ade0429dc51-ds

Not a nice start to the new year for some people who had the graves of their love ones smashed to bits in what seems to be an attack on Christians.

Any evidence that it was non Christian's that carried out this attack?

• Advertisement

Any evidence that it was non Christian's that carried out this attack?

The internet told them, so there ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The no graffiti about christians (or anything at all) , no evidence or any admission of involvement of any "anti christian" group is surely all the proof you need.

I hear they're also vegan.

Yep. A strict non-meat diet of chicken and fish.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

"First the came for the unborn"...

FFS.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another thread aimed at stirring things

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement