Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does the lg497400plb come with vesa screws

Options
  • 04-01-2020 6:35pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi, i have bought this tv, i have a tv wall bracket, can anyone confirm if it comes with the 4 screws to go into back of the tv to hang to to wall tv bracket?
    if not what size and length bolt do i need?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

Lenny wrote: »
    hi, i have bought this tv, i have a tv wall bracket, can anyone confirm if it comes with the 4 screws to go into back of the tv to hang to to wall tv bracket?
    if not what size and length bolt do i need?

thanks

Hi
    Most televisions dont come with the bolts to fit it to a wall bracket,
    The manual should specify the size of bolts required alternatively if you search the model number on Ebay you should find a supplier selling the correct fixings,
    The bracket itself may also have the correct size fixings which you require as some brackets also come with a selection of bolts generally in the region of M8 x 30 or M8 x 45
    Check the manual first though as M8x45 may be too long and damage somthing

I dont see why tv manufacturers supply big metal table top stands then withhold the four bolts for wall mounting it wouldn't cost them much to provide,
    I instantly recycled my Samsung tv table top stand last week the day after purchase as I was wall mounting it for life.
    Four bolts would have been nice.

Advertisement