Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch and Putt

Options
  • 04-01-2020 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for good pitch and putt clubs in the city or suburbs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭romaderwdcsax

Sorry meant courses not clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I haven't played in years but here's my input from 10 years ago.
    Garryduff was always my favourite. Not the easiest but that's why I liked it.
    Lakewood was very good too but all flat and easy-ish but pristinely kept.
    Rocklodge I liked too but the rough was very rough so bring extra balls.
    At Anne's was my least favourite, for no particular reason, I just preferred the others.
    They were the main courses I played but there's loads more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

yeah garyduff is a good course
    the one in douglas is good too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

The one in Ballinlough opposite Cork Con is lovely but I'm not sure if you have to be a member

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Looking for recommendations for good pitch and putt clubs in the city or suburbs?

Murphy's farm Bishopstown,v nice,not huge,but beautiful spot

• Advertisement

The one in Ballinlough opposite Cork Con is lovely but I'm not sure if you have to be a member

Played ballinlough today, thought it was nice alright. Might chance garryduff or Lakewood next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Played ballinlough today, thought it was nice alright. Might chance garryduff or Lakewood next.

Out of interest, I presume its not members only then, what was the fee to play it?

Out of interest, I presume its not members only then, what was the fee to play it?[/QUOTE
    Went up looking to pay green fees but there was nobody around to pay so played for free. Says members only on the club house. Played with a buddy of mine who is a member there. It’s €105 per year for an adult

Advertisement