Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Different prizes anyway, but on the off chance that it could get taken away I'll not be disclosing it yet, maybe later on.

But it's not a kill another player or Senan would be gone by now

Thats so wolfie of you.

What have i done in the game that is wolf like? I answer for you, NOTHING!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I just still don't understand why people wouldnt let Derry guess themselves.

Says more about the alignments of people throwing in guesses than it does Derry.

Vernon you were frantic trying to save him with three guesses.

I'm gonna call a spade a spade here and say you're linked to Derry and you don't want to die

And just while you're on spades, if I am linked then i haven't been notified which i can say because I haven't been warned to not talk about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Says more about the alignments of people throwing in guesses than it does Derry.

I'm gonna call a spade a spade here and say you're linked to Derry and you don't want to die

So Vernon potentially voted for Derry and got linked to him via the trap. Makes sense, very plausible.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Thats so wolfie of you.

Nothing at all except trying to get me killed, that would be good enough reason in my mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

And just while you're on spades, if I am linked then i haven't been notified which i can say because I haven't been warned to not talk about it.

I faced no consequence for revealing that I'm the Champ Champ.

Vernon has faced no consequence for revealing their prize.

Yet Derry, kid, has still yet to reveal either.

• Advertisement

Thats so wolfie of you.

You appear to know more than you are letting on.

Why so happy to flip Derry so early?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    So Vernon potentially voted for Derry and got linked to him via the trap. Makes sense, very plausible.

Certainly as plausible as we've got thus far.

One reveals their prize while the other keeps it to themselves to make it look like they're paddling their own canoe.

Nothing at all except trying to get me killed, that would be good enough reason in my mind.

Wanting you dead doesn't make him a wolf though.

It doesn't make you a wolf either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm not, I threw out guesses cause Senan was throwing out wrong answers. I wanted the village to win prizes. Maybe Derry is a wolf, I dont know either way

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I faced no consequence for revealing that I'm the Champ Champ.

Vernon has faced no consequence for revealing their prize.

Yet Derry, kid, has still yet to reveal either.

I'm not the only one and as per the OP it's inconsequential, but just to allay your fears

220px-Kobe_Bryant_warming_up.jpg

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Do you still have the choice or have you already made it?

Still have it

Ah, the Robin to Shaq's Batman.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm not, I threw out guesses cause Senan was throwing out wrong answers. I wanted the village to win prizes. Maybe Derry is a wolf, I dont know either way

How did you know the village would win prizes?

Maybe I missed it but I dont see it specifically stated re: prizes

Still have it

Sound.

Thats so wolfie of you.

Senan, do you think Derry is a wolf?

Why were you throwing out wrong guesses?

Because im #1 on their ffa and they have nothing on me, its smear smear smear of me. I know i am good and they are smearing me, so either they are wolf or they are a hinderance. Flupping them is win win in my eyes!

I want to flip that question to the village though.

Why were people rushing to save Derry? They put themselves forward, let them sort it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hello Derry, they who dare, wins....... right......

Derry places their hands in the slot. A mechanical noise can be heard and Derry’s arm is now cuffed to some metal wire. Derry pulls on the wire to retrieve a box from the slot. The box is also connected to a metal wire. The box itself is LOCKED WITH A COMBINATION LOCK!”

Im a big fan of nostalgia Derry, last years game theme for January was I’m a celebrity…….get me out of here. Don’t worry, there are no bugs or spiders in the box. However there are items which can be used if the lock is opened……all you have to do is figure out the combination. As I’m so fond of the antics of Ant and Dec, the combination is based off of the 2019 edition of the hit TV show.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your clues are as follows: Ian Wrights Arsenal Shirt / The total number of celebrities who have appeared in EastEnders in the 2019 edition / The number of stars won on the first trial of the series / The total amount of Rugby World Cups won by James Haskell

Please note the numbers can be in any order. You have 10 guesses. Good luck.

Anyone can answer with the correct code. You have 30 minutes. If you fail to crack the code, you shall not live to tell the tale. Choose wisely.

Answers must be written in bold for them to count as answers on thread.

10 incorrect answers will not be good for Derry.

Choose wisely!

I am assuming this is where the idea of prizes came from, otherwise why would we bother playing the game?

Hello Derry, they who dare, wins....... right......

Derry places their hands in the slot. A mechanical noise can be heard and Derry’s arm is now cuffed to some metal wire. Derry pulls on the wire to retrieve a box from the slot. The box is also connected to a metal wire. The box itself is LOCKED WITH A COMBINATION LOCK!”

Im a big fan of nostalgia Derry, last years game theme for January was I’m a celebrity…….get me out of here. Don’t worry, there are no bugs or spiders in the box. However there are items which can be used if the lock is opened……all you have to do is figure out the combination. As I’m so fond of the antics of Ant and Dec, the combination is based off of the 2019 edition of the hit TV show.

I took this to mean prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

So is each task going to reference a previous WW game? Would be interesting if it does

• Advertisement

However there are items which can be used if the lock is opened……all you have to do is figure out the combination.

Because im #1 on their ffa and they have nothing on me, its smear smear smear of me. I know i am good and they are smearing me, so either they are wolf or they are a hinderance. Flupping them is win win in my eyes!

Then why not back yourself and make 10 wrong guesses and get him killed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

khalessi wrote: »
    So is each task going to reference a previous WW game? Would be interesting if it does

AHEM......THIS IS NOT HBO, please put your garments on.

khalessi wrote: »

Nice bits

Senan, do you think Derry is a wolf?

Why were you throwing out wrong guesses?

First was to see if anyone other that derry could guess.
    Second was to see if one person can vote more than once.

I though i left reasons with my posts!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

First was to see if anyone other that derry could guess.
    Second was to see if one person can vote more than once.

I though i left reasons with my posts!

Seemed like you were jumping in on purpose as there was a comment to wait

Ok ok fair enough that makes more sense now.

I've no opinion on Derry so I wasn't inclined to save them as I didn't see much point but at least I can see the reasoning for the attempts I suppose.

Then why not back yourself and make 10 wrong guesses and get him killed?

I asked the village should we flip him but vernon had already saved them before a response came

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

On day 1 don't people usually have very little on people ? doesn't mean they are bad. I am good (only I know for sure of course) for example but reading back I too would be suspicious of you because of how you seemed to be telling Vern to not worry about the mod warning about giving out info.

That was even before you were intentionally entering incorrect answers trying to kill someone without the village say so that most don't seem to have a strong lean on an in doing so you would have denied the village a prize that he could not lie about having.

trying to cause a death just cos they put you on an FFA this early seems to me to be the ultimate OMGUS, if thats the correct term

• Advertisement

I asked the village should we flip him but vernon had already saved them before a response came

I was hoping we'd get some answers to this question. I think it'd have given us a better lay of the land.

Advertisement